Happy Birthday, Yasmin!!!

Yongguk & Yasmin
(Yongguk POV)
 
"Happy birthday, Yasmin!!!" Cheers, laughter and music filled the room, even though the party was in the downstairs dorm. I was trying to study for the psychology exam, which was in a week. I decided to go downstairs and confront them. I was tired of Yasmin and her never-ending partying. I knocked "Shave And A Haircut" and a very intoxicated girl answered the door. "Oh, you must be that Young Gak kid Yasmin always blabbers about. Do come in, Young Gak." She opened the door for me to come in and she lead me to Yasmin. Some dude had a sharpie and was writing on her stomach. The finished product read "Thug Life". He stuck a cigar the size of a torpedo in and they took a picture.
 
 
" Oh hey, Yongguk. Wanna puff?" She asked while lighting the cigar."Ummmm, no thanks. I don't smoke." She laughed and inhaled the smoke. "You sure? Its Cuban." She smiled while circling the cigar in my face. "Umm, yeah I'm positive." I answered.  "So what brings you down here today, Yongguk? Did you bring me a present?" I felt a slice of guilt. "Aw crap. The girl turned 21 today and I didn't even have the common courtesy to get her a gift."  I began to respond, but was interrupted by a screaming Yasmin. "This is my song!! Come dance with me!!" She dragged me to the living room and we began to dance to the blasting music. 
 
"They ask me who I do, and I who I do it for. Yahhh. And how I come up with this up in the studio. All I want for my birthday, is a big booty hoe. All I want for my birthday, is a big booty hoe."
 
 I shook my head at the vulgar lyrics. She stuck her, ahem, "booty" directly on my crotch and I felt a bulge in my pants. I nervously tried to stop it, but I couldn't. I couldn't control myself. She stopped for a minute and turned around to face me. She was grinning like an idiot. "Somebody's got a bonnneerrrr." She said in a sing-song voice. "Um, no I don't." I could feel myself blushing. "Um, yeah, you do. I felt it." She looked down at my crotch. I was still bulging. She laughed quietly and took me in a hug. In my ear, she said "It's okay. I wont tell." She spoke with lust as she carefully nibbled my ear.
 
I hope you guys liked it!!!!
Sorry the picture is a little blurry.
The song is "Birthday Song" by 2 Chainz.