Baby

Soon

 

Kyu's eyes filled with happy tears as he held the baby girl in his arms. Carrying her carefully to the car, he sat gently with her, supporting her tiny head and wrapping her more tightly in the soft white blankets. Siwon started the car, and reached over to kiss Kyuhyun.
The younger boy was exhausted, but his smile was bright.
"When we get home, you can go to sleep Kyu. I'll look after her."
"Not fair! How come you get to play with her first?"
"You got to hold her first, and carry her all the way home" the taller boy argued, with a soft smile on his face.
 
All the way home, Kyuhyun kept talking to the baby, whispering sweet words to her and talking about the members.
"They'll be so excited to meet you Sunhee, Eunhyuk will just adore you."
 
And sure enough, the second they stepped through the door Eunhyuk was there, his smile bright as he looked at the baby.
"Oh, she's so pretty.. Can I see her?"
Leeteuk went to hug Kyuhyun. "Congratulations, but you look exhausted. I'll help you to bed."
Letting the boy sleep under layers of the blankets, Leeteuk smiled at him softly.
"We'll take care of her Kyu. Don't worry at all."
"I'm not worried hyung, you'll be an excellent uncle." Kyuhyun fell asleep almost before the end of his sentence, and Leeteuk pressed a kiss to his forehead before leaving him to sleep in the quiet.
 
In the living room, all of the members were sitting around Siwon as he held the baby.
"Do you want to hold her Hyuk?" the taller boy asked, before passing her over to the beaming boy.
As the baby lay in Eunhyuk's arms, she opened her eyes a little and smiled at him.
"Hello" Hyuk whispered, tears forming in his eyes as he looked down at her. "I'm Eunhyuk."
Sensing that the boy was about to break down into tears, Sungmin reached out and took the baby from him. Hyuk curled up into a ball and burst into tears, Zhoumi's warm arm around him.
 
As Sungmin held the tiny child, he smiled and cooed at her, watching her little hands wave in the air. Kangin put his finger out and watched as she held onto it with her whole fist. He looked at Min, how happy he was to be with the child, and felt a crushing guilt.
"You really want a baby, don't you Min?"
The smaller boy nodded, and Kangin hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry Minnie, I'm sorry that I can't give you what you want..."
"It's not your fault Kangin, these things just happen. You can't blame yourself, I'm not blaming you at all. We can still adopt, can't we?"
Kangin kissed his cheek. "Yes, we can. We can go and adopt a child."
Sungmin looked up at him with big puppy eyes. "Can we go today?"
 
Siwon smiled as he watched the members hold the baby, and he couldn't be happier at the new addition to their big family. And with the new adoption, their family would be even larger.