Dinna ( }-: =3

When Dreams Mix with Reality

Ryeowook's POV

As I pulled her into the kitchen, I noticed her grinning crazily from ear to ear. I miss doing fanservices like these, we should have these more often! kekekekekeke :D

I quickly dumped rice into the rice cooker and turned it on. Ok, that's done...

"Ok, we have an emergency here. Can you cook?" I asked desparately. I remembered the last time I didn't cook enough.... you know what? I don't even WANT to remember >_____<

Leowoon thought for a bit, then nodded.

"What can you cook?" Please be something good, please oh please oh please.... I jumped when the clock hit 7:30- OMO HALF AN HOUR!!

"Chinese styled meatballs!" Leowoon said proudly. She grabbed like 6.5 kg of meat.

"Dice these really tiny and give the to me once you're done! And don't ask questions please oppa!"  I nodded and grabbed some leeks from the pile Leowoon made and started dicing. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted her adding sauces and stuff and mixing the meat with her hands. 7:35...

I quickly gave her all the diced veggies and she intructed me to mix them into the meat the way I saw her do it. Wait, how did she know I was watching her? pooh -.-

I mixed it in, now completely wondering what we were making. I haven't heard of meatballs before, and was there a Chinese style? -____-

Leowoon was pouring a bunch of corn oil into a pot and soysauce (I think it was soysauce) in another larger pot.  Then she ran over and helped me mix it. Omo, this stuff is so sticky! Leowoon added a handful of flour and continued to mix with me. 7:41.....!! 

.............................................................................*awkward turtle floats by*......................................................................................

"DONE!" She cried as she lifted the bowl off the table. She put it right beside the stove and pulled me over again. Gosh, she moves fast!

"Can you deep fry?" Leowoon asked me. I shook my head. It's unhealthy! I never learned much after kimchi fried rice! Leowoon rolled her eyes.

"I'll teach you on the way! Here, can you make the meat into balls then?" She took a hanful of meat and squeezed it into a ball. I nodded, feeling uncertain. Leowoon grinned and grabbed a spatula lying on the counter. 7:50...

I handed her the neat little balls I made (please don't be erted) and she plunked them into the corn oil. Omo, so much corn oil  (;____:)

The so-called meatballs

I'LL FINISH TOMORROW OMG I AM SO SORRY!