Off to Korea :D

When Dreams Mix with Reality

Sunhae POV

"I can't believe this is happening!" I exclaimed. Leowoon nodded excitingly as we packed our gigantic suitcases with clothes and other important stuff.

"Sunhae, I think the driver is here!" my mom called. Leowoon and I rushed downstairs to meet the driver. Hmm, normally when I'm excited I dream. Nothing's happening. I shrugged it off and continued dragging my bag down the stairs.

"Now remember, be good and stay innocent!" my mom told me. The driver laughed. That laugh was familiar...

"MOM!!!!" I whined. She chucled and kissed my cheeks. Minji hugged me tight.

"C'mon!" Leowoon tugged at my sleeve. We kept down our squeals as we went into the car.

 

Leowoon's POV

"So you guys gonna miss Canada?" the driver suddenly spoke as we drove to the airport. We shrugged.

"A bit I guess.." I trailed off. The driver chuckled. His voice and chuckle sounds so familiar... but I can't put a finger on it! I think Sunhae was thinking the same, we're best friends after all.

"Soo, what's your name?" Sunhae asked, suspicion in her eyes. The driver hesitated, then turned around and took off his hat. We gasped.

"K-K-Kibum!" I stuttered. Kibum smiled.

"Yeap that's my name!" he laughed. Gosh, his laugh was so cute! I remember hearing it on interviews before he-

Kibum turned back around, but we can still see him through the rearview mirror now that his hat was off.

"Umm... Kibum?" Sunhae asked nervously. I knew exactly what she was about to ask, but i decided to help her.

"W-why did-"

"Did I leave?" Kibum finished for me. We nodded, a little scared. I knew that was a sensitive question, and I was scared Kibum won't like us for asking that.

"It's alright, I don't mind telling," he said, reading my mind. I sighed in relief, and Sunhae stopped holding her breath.

"I originally wanted to be an actor, but I also got into singing. So I was put in Super Junior. It was fun, but I really wanted to act. My manager decided to pass some schedules and put me into dramas, but suju's schedules were packed with so many important things it was hard to concentrate on both. In the end i chose acting," he explained. We nodded, understanding.

"I volunteered to you all the way to their apartment buillding. I knew the most english after all!" he laughed. I had to agree, his english wasn't bad. Then another thing hit me. Can super junior speak english? How can we possibly communicate???

"Henry can help out if your korean isn't the best," Kibum said reading my mind once again. I smiled and nodded. The car came to a stop and we unloaded our luggages. Kibum put back on his hat and now a pair of sunglasses.

"I'll meet you guys in Korea, I have to go a different way because of the fans. Your private jet is that way," He gestured to the left tunnel. By the way, I didn't get your names."

"I'm Leowoon," I replied. 

"Sunhae," Sunhae piped in. He smiled and shook our hands. We waved as he hurried another way.

Sunhae's POV

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG KIBUM WE SAW KIBUM OMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMG!!!! HOLY MACKERELS I SHOOK HANDS WITH KIBUM OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMG!!!!!! I died of happiness on the inside. I didnt think we would be seeing him at any time at all! happy shuffle dance! Wait..

"Yo Leowoon, was that really Kibum?" Leowoon nodded. I was relieved, that was real! After going through a bunch of passport and metal detectors, we were finally on the plane.

KIBUM'S POV

Hmm, those girls were nice. Weren't screaming in the car at all! though from their faces I could tell they were trying to keep it in as much as they can. Mwahaahaha I made it harder by relvealing myself. I wonder how they'll cope with living with Super Junior... maybe I should help them. Heheheheh   }:-)

Sunhae's POV

"Hello, I will be your flight attendant to Korea. My name is Anna," we greeted Anna politely and sat down. Wow! This is a first class jet! soo coool! I snuggled on the soft pillows and slept.

"Sunhae wake up! Were' here!" Leowoon shook me. We boarded off the plane just to see Yesung and Leeteuk greet us.

"Annyonghaseyo! Leeteuk imnida!' Leeteuk shouted. Yesung suddenly pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek. I felt myself getting hotter and hotter until...

"Sunhae! You're gonna die with that thing on too high!" Leowoon turned down the heat on my electric blanket. Yeah that's right. This jet had electric heated blankets O___O

"Where are we?" I asked, still disoriented. Leowoon looked at me weird.

"In the plane, DUH! We'll be landing in about an hour!" Then Leowoon looked at me again. "Did you have one of your vivid dreams again?" I nodded sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll help you sort out reality from whatnot!" She grinned and hugged me. I love my best friend.

 

Henry's POV

"HENLI!!" Leeteuks voice boomed. I looked up from my game with Kyuhyun.

"Aha!" Kyuhyun fingers whizzed across the psp and immediately I lost. I groaned.

"Awww you made me lose the game hyung!" I said in Korean. Leeteuk waved that away.

"First of all, you were probably never going to win against Kyuhyun anyway," Kyuhyun grinned in agreement. "Second of all, the girls will be landing in an hour, so I'm nominating you to tour them around the place and show them where they are sleeping!" I pouted.

"Where are they sleeping?" I asked. Leeteuk shrugged.

"That's for you to figure out!" He left the room. I can't believe hyung is leaving me with choosing their rooms! What if they don't like them? Wait, they're fans, nevermind. OH NO WHAT IF THEY ARE ONLY 13 FANS?!? Zhoumiand I are dead -.-

"Who wants to share a room with the girls? We have no guestrooms," I announced. Everyone looked at me.

"You're kidding, right?" Heechul scoffed. I shook my head.

"I'll take one!" Donghae grinned. Everyone stared at him. "What? There won't be awkwardness, they're so young!"

"What if they you in your sleep? Those girls and fans, remember?" Heechul said.

"TOO LATE who wants to take the other girl?" I said quickly. Ryeowook volunteered.

"Maybe I can teach her to cook!" everyone laughed. So it was set! Let's just hope the girls won't any of them!

Leowoon's POV

Sunhae's condition continues to worsen. I wonder what will happen and when the dreams will stop being so vivid! It's messing with her life! But I'll be there for her no matter what!

What will super junior think of us? We are at an age where we're too old to be cute, yet too young to be for them. Hate the ! UGH! The plane bumped along the path and slowly came to a stop. Kibum opened the door. Sunhae nealry fainted again. OKAY so did I, but Sunhae's was more noticeable. Kibum noticed it and flashed his killer smile. Is he trying to melt us or something???? 'Cause it's working...

He again drove us, but to the apartment this time. It wasn't so far. I was surprised at all the fans surounding the building and the number of security guards holding them back. Omg those girls are vicious! Super Junior can't live without them though : /

Kibum tipped his hat down as we neared the building. when we were close, we got out and grabbed our luggages. kibum took each of our free hands *faint* and pulled us through the crowd. They were suddenly silent and were all glaring at us. Omo those glares are so scary! i held onto Kibum's hand tighter and walked a little faster. Sunhae did the same. Kibum smirked. "Yo, driver! Where are you taking those two?" Kibum grunted. I figured he couldn't talk or his cover will be blown.

"HOLD IT!" the head security guard stopped us. "TOO MANY GIRLS HAVE CLAIMED TO BE THE WINNERS!" many protests came from the crowd. Kibum whispered in the guard's ear. The guard looked at us closely. In my opinion he was way too close for comfort. He squinted his tiny eyes at me and look at me from head to toe. He nodded and let me through. He only looked at Sunhae once and let her through. Kibum followed after her and the ELFs started screaming super junior's names and a few death shouts at us.

"How come he let you in right away?' I whispered to Sunhae. Sunhae grinned.

"My eyes," she whipered back.

"Ok we're here!" the elevator door opened and we walked down to the apartment door.

"I think we have to go through some ground rules here. Living with super junior is a whole lot tougher than it looks like. Always lock the door when you have to do something private, they like bursting in anytime they want. Meals can be vicious. Don't be too late or the food will be gone. Oh, and the ELFs out there already know you names, face and whereabouts, so NEVER go out alone." I shuddered as a flashback of the threats they said crossed my mind. Kibum handed each of us a little piece of paper with a bunch of numbers on it.

"My numbers. Each day is different so the fans wont keep calling me. Just gimme a call if you need any help," Kibum waved and went down the elevator. I looked at Sunhae. She was staring at all the numbers he gave to us.

"Hello, we are in front of Super Junior's dorm! Don't you think we should knock?" Sunhae snapped out of her trance and nodded. She raised her hand to the door, but it already opened.

Henry's POV

"Hello, we are in front of Super Junior's dorm! Don't you think we should knock?" Everyone perked up at the sound of voices. I opened the door.

"HAII!" I greeted with a grin. Wow, they are so young! They're too old to be cute, so i guess they're real pretty! One of them was staring at me with big eyes and the other was trying to act calm. So pretty! Snap out of it Henry you're sounding like a ert!

"HERRRRRRRO!!" the rest shouted behind me. Then the girls did something that we never thought a fan would do. They dropped everything and started laughing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey i was busy so sorry! please comment hope you like it! i l couldnt find super junior's apartment, so i gave a guess and chose this picure! hope you guys like the chapter!