Contest winners

When Dreams Mix with Reality

  sunhae POV

  "Sunhae wake up," someone whispered and poked my cheek. I groaned and turned over. 

"Sunhae...." the same someone turned me over. I opened my eyes groggily, just to see Donghae staring at me. He was giving me one of his killer smiles.  

"Wake up," he whispered, still shaking me. i threw a pillow at him. 

"Wake up. Wake up! WAKE UP!!" with every sentence his voice got louder and girlier until....  

"WAKE UP SUNHAE AND BRING YOUR DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST!!" my mom was shouting at me. I sat up in bed. Donghae was nowhere in sight. Just a pillow on the ground. I sighed and fell back in bed and wished for the daydream to come back. Awww it was the weekend! Couldn't I get some sleep? then I suddenly remembered why today was so special. I jumped out of bed and scrambled around to get ready, then went downstairs with a toothbrush in my mouth. Mom was cooking omelettes!! yay!   

"Morning," I told her. Mom turned around with a grumpy look.   "Didn't you hear me calling you? I called you like 5 times! WERE YOU IGNORING ME???" My mom put her hands on her hips. I widened my eyes a bit and pouted.  

"Mianhae mommy! I was a bit tired, that's all. Will you forgive me?" I asked, pouting a little more. My mom refused to look.  

"Your puppy face won't work on me!" I did it a bit longer. "Fine! Eat this omelette and I'll forgive you, arrasso?"  

"Arasso!! Kamsahamida mommy!" I gave her a hug and took the omelette. Mmmmm, it smelled so good! I sat down with Minji at the table. Eagerly sitting beside her, I pinched her cheeks lightly.

"CHUBBY CHEEK ATTACK!" Minji started to whine, and claimed that she wasn't chubby. I'm sorry, I thought to myself. You're fat, not chubby.

  "Sunhae, you know better than to tease your sister!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. I laughed and gobbled up the rest of my omelette.  

"I'm going out to hang with Leowoon!" I called as I left out the door. That way, mom can't say no because I'm already gone! Mwahaha I'm so evil  }:)  

 

LEOWOON'S POV  

Where is she? Imma kill her when she comes! Did she ditch me? No she wouldn't do that to me!! I'm her best friend! She's so dead.... So many thoughts were running in my head as I sat on the curb with my bike. Just then Sunhae showed up.

"KYAAAA!!" I shouted and jumped her. She fell of her bike and I sat on top of her. Yeah that's right I'm evil like that! Sunhae was wheezing below me, and that kinda insulted me. I mean, I'm not that heavy!!  

"YAH!!!" I protested. Sunhae continued to wheeze underneath me. I laughed and stood up. "C'mon, we're going to miss the announcement! Together we ran to the main square. There already was a crowd, and we decided to stay near the back in case of getting squished. Suddenly two bony girls pushed themselves past us. I looked at them closely and saw that those two were Luna and Lindsy! They are the two meanest girls in school who also loved super junior.

"Cya later when we get back from Korea, LOSERS!!!!" they cackled and made L's on their forehead. I was about to give them a piece of my mind when the announcer's voice boomed across the crowd.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! MOSTLY LADIES THOUGH!! WE WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!! they will get a chance to stay with super junior in Korea!! " many girls screamed. "The winners are...... LUNA AND LINDSY!!" the two evil girls ran up to stage to claim their prize. I was completely speechless. SUJU CHOSE THEM??? I am starting to think they have no taste in nice girls!!! I'm going to feel bad for them when they get a dose of those evil sharks in nail and designer jeans!!!!!

Sunhae's POV

I. Can't. Believe. That. Just. Happened. Why them?????? Just then the announcer got another message. He cleared his throat, and began to speak again.

"It appears I have made a mistake!! The real winners are Sunhae and Leowoon!!!!!" Leowoon and I screamed. We ran up to stage and took the tickets gratefully and politely. We're off to meet Super Junior!!! This deserves to be rewritten as a fairytale!!!!

 

Henry POV

No way, they're Canadian!!! *happy dance* I can finally speak normal English!! And everyone was pretty excited, except Heechul. He's almost never excited about anything. And maybe Ryeowook cause he's been complaining bout more mouths to feed...

 

Heechul Pov

Geez, everyone is so pumped!!!! I guess I don't mind two young girls staying with us, but if Heebum doesn't like them, they're OUT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, that's the first chapter! If you like it, please comment and tell me! And to all the silent readers, hope you like it too! My story cast was pretty crazy:

Henry, Donghae and Heechul: we were used first! Lalalalala!

Leeteuk: Can I be used next?

Me: We'll see!

Rest of suju: NO MEE!!!!!!!!

Me: sigh....

pretty pretty PRETTY please comment!!