Chapter 2

Dream High; Kirin Art High School Host Club – Dare To Dream!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dare to Dream", Dream High: Kirin Art High School Host Club
 
 
 
 
I burst out laughing, holding my stomach so much that everyone was staring at me while I laugh. I couldn't take it as some tears were falling on my cheeks. I tried to stop myself from laughing as everyone was staring at me and I looked at him then pointed to myself.
 
"Me? In the host club? Are you kidding me? I'm not even a part of that club, I didn’t even join a club!"
 
He blinked a few times at my face then looked as some high heels steps was walking to us. When I looked at her, it was no one but that Hwayoung girl. Oh god, she's the manager. Now what?
 
She slowly walked to Zico and held his ear while pulling it up, which made him hold her hand Ouch, ouch, ouch! Hwayoung stop! Ouch!" It looked really painful and she leaned her face so close to his ears.
 
"Didn't I tell you to not tell him? You didn't understand what I just said, do you?" 
 
He kept on holding her hand, not even daring to throw her hand from his ear. Is she really that much scary? She turned to me, which made me feel a little scared. Okay, she really is scary. Why do they want me in the club again?
 
"I'm sorry to bother you, Hyoyoung. Could you come with me please? We need to talk about something."
 
I looked at the red watch in my right hand then looked at her. "If it won't take a long time then okay, because I have to do something in the lunch break."
 
She smiled sweetly and grabbed my hand while pulling me outside the class. I looked at Zico who was glaring at me because Hwayoung was touching my hand and laughed lightly at him. I looked at her while following her steps. She didn't even look at me, now to look at her face, it's not the first time I see it. Where did I see her face? At the TV or something? I don't remember so I just kept on following her.
 
After that we stopped at a door and she opened it to a big hall. It was very big, decorated in the same way of the anime hall that everyone sits at. Oh god, I'm really not in the mood for this place. The beginning theme song of the anime was playing in the background too, and this was really hilarious. They are so into this host club thing.
 
I sighed to try not to laugh and followed Hwayoung in to the hall, and as I expected, the hosts were standing beside the 'throne' of the one and only 'Tamaki' that was sitting there while crossing his legs. He was smirking at me, and I got my hands in my pants pockets while staring. We reminded silent for a while then I looked at Hwayoung with uninterested eyes.
 
"So..? What's the thing you want to talk about?"
 
She looked at Jaehyo then pointed to him. "He'll explain everything, Hyoyoung. Not my problem~" then she walked away from them, taking a seat at the office at the corner while watching.
 
I looked at Jaehyo and he stood, looking at the other men that were staring at my face. "So? Won't he be perfect?"
 
"Perfect?" I repeated the word slowly to myself then furrowed my eyebrows. "Okay what's going on here? I'm not joining the club if that's the case."
 
"Told you!" Hwayoung said while looking at the group of men, they looked back at her and Jaehyo shrugged his shoulders then walked to me. 
 
"So can I know the reason you refuse to join our club?"
 
I sighed lightly and answered "Well, I'm not interested in the anime theme since I'm not that much an ottaku and 'if' I joined, there's no point in joining since .. I don't get the point for opening such a club in this school. We're here to reach our dreams, aren't we? That's why I joined this school, not to join some club for fun. And excuse me for now, the lunch break just started and I promised someone to have lunch with. Thanks for the offer and sorry to disappoint you."
 
After I ended my talking I turned around and walked out without looking at anyone. Yeah, I didn't want to see the reaction on their faces. My words must be hurting them now. I know, I was mean to them but I don't want them trying around with me and bother me around. So let them know the truth. Now to think about it, I didn't see the others face. I only know Jaehyo. Ah, like I care. I'm not interested in that club.
 
 I went to the cafeteria and met Nayeon there. She was waiting for me at a table, then waved her hand to me when she saw me. Already two trays that had food on the table. I smiled and went to her then took a seat in front of her. "Hey, sorry I'm late!"
 
"It's okay, you didn't forget about it and that's the important thing."
 
"I had to deal with something …" I stopped  talking when suddenly a hand slammed against the table right beside me. It was something I didn't expect which made me blink a few times then slowly look at the hands 'owner'. It was a man with  a sharp looking face. Well, there was another copy of him standing behind him. Oh, twins! I see. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows at him, I was so scared to the minute than I can scream and just run away, but I had to act like a man since I was playing a man character here. I crossed my hands and looked at them "Yes? How could I help you?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.
 
I noticed all the girls squeals around because of the two men which made me assume that they are one of the popular boys around. He grabbed my chin with his strong hand and continued "I can see why Jaehyo chose you. You're like a flower boy." 
 
I gulped lightly and the other twin pointed to me beauty spot under my eyes "This is so pretty. Well, you're a pretty boy." I held his hand with both of my hands gently and I saw how his eyes went widen. I placed it on the table and asked "Do I know you?"
 
Everyone in the place gasped, even Nayeon who was sitting in front of me. It was hilarious how everyone looked at us while we were talking. It wasn't even their business. "What do you want?" I asked and tilted my head a little to the side so I can look at the two.
 
"Why won't you join the host club? No one can join it if Jaehyo didn't let them in! It's a chance for you, you know?" He said and crossed his hands, his twin copied his moves.
 
"Not your business!" I said and stood up, walking away from the twins. Nayeon held the bread and drink then followed me out of the cafeteria. I wasn't in the mood to fight with someone and gets into some troubles, that's why I decided to just go away and she was a sweet heart to follow me out with food.