Chapter 5

Dream High; Kirin Art High School Host Club – Dare To Dream!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dare to Dream", Dream High: Kirin Art High School Host Club
 
The next day came so fast, I was in a deep sleep and it was the first time I had such a good sleep in a very long time. I didn't know why, but it felt like the lost thing I was searching for was finally found. Could it be because of Hwayoung? I wasn't really sure. 

I woke up at 6am and took my school clothes then went to take a quick shower. I went out of the bathroom and started to make the breakfast. Today I had to make three of everything. Three cups of coffee, three sandwiches as well. 

When I was done making the breakfast I went to wake everyone up. Dad was sleeping when I went to his room but Hwayoung wasn't. It looked like she took a shower as well. I smiled lightly at her, not because I like her but because she needed it at such a time. 

"The breakfast is ready!" I said to her and she nodded her head with another small smile. I went out of the room so she could change and waited for the two while eating some of the sandwich slowly.

Soon after, dad joined me and then Hwayoung did. She had makeup on to hide her tired face, but she still looks pretty. I pushed the plate near along with the coffee mug when she took a seat.

After a while everyone was done eating and held the bags then went out. Dad drove to his work while I walked along with Hwayoung to the school. Everyone knows that we know each other now anyway, so I can't hide it even if I want to. I looked at her before entering the school.

"You can't tell anyone about my secret! You, and me will be in a very big trouble"

"Yeah, I know!" She simply answered and smiled while nodding to me. We went in and I could feel everyone's stare at us. It looks like we'll be the hottest topic of the school since we're a sister and brother in everyone's eyes. 
We walked to the class and took our seats, and after I threw my bag on the ground I laid on one of my hands while letting the other on the desk. My eyes were on the wall, I didn't want to look at anyone or talk to anyone. I really wasn't in the mood.

I could hear that Hwayoung was the opposite of me. She started talking to her friends as if nothing happened. This is good for her, because she needs those friends who could change her mood to brighten up, the friends that I wish that I have; those who she could rely on.

Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulders. I sighed and turned around to look at who it was, and I blinked when I realized that it was Zico. He stared at me for a while before smiling and pulling a chair to sit next to me. I leaned my back to the wall and looked at him while waiting for him to start to talk. 

"How are you?" He started.

"Like …" I replied as I tried to prove that I'm a boy. This wasn't me, but this was the way I've heard one of my boy friend talk to the other. It's rude, but this way they can express their feelings without worries.

"Well… I'm sorry about Hwayoung's mother? I don't know! How are you two related?"

"Isn't it easy? Siblings! She's my twin."

"WHAT?!"

I knew it already, he'll be as surprised as me. It' probably because Hwayoung didn't tell him, but she didn't knew I guess? I'm not sure.

"How so?" He asked "Hwayoung never talked about you! How is it that you're her twin?"

Everyone in the class was staring at us, me and Zico to be exact. The class was silent, and I turned around to look at Hwayoung. I raised my eyebrows at her as if I was asking for help.

"We're twins, but we lived separately!" said Hwayoung while looking at everyone then turned to Zico. 

"Yeah, and we don't know each other! That's how we met, here in the class then… You know!" I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Any more questions?" I said while looking around then lay back on the table while saying "Good!"

The class remind silent for a while before they start chatting about it while giving me and my sister some pitiful looks. We don't want it, we lived… well, I lived better before meeting her. Now I'm feeling so jealous because of her relationship with my father. She had a mother and now a father, while I didn't have any. Father only cared about what people would say about him when they hear that his daughter is a doctor now or an engineer. 

After a while the teacher came in, making everyone return to their place, and said. "Hello everyone, so we'll continue our lesson from yesterday. Did you practice what you're good at, singing or rapping?"

The class answered with a yes while I stayed silent. I don't sing or rap, what should I do now? I never tried to do any. 

"Okay then, let's start hearing how much you've been practicing since that time." She stopped a little to look at the class then said "Zico, let's hear what you did up until now!"

Zico then stood up and went to the teacher with a lot of confidence before he started to rap. Oh my god, he was just so talented to the point that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. How would I be able to be just as good as him!
 
When he was done everyone started cheering for him, and I did that too. He walked past me and I smiled at him before he high-fived me and I returned it to him. He went to his place and looked at Hwayoung. 

The teacher noticed me and she pointed to me "And you are?" She asked "It's my first time seeing you here!" 

"Ah.." I then stood up to bow politely before explaining that I was absent for some circumstances. She nodded her head then said "Well, what are you interested in? Singing or rapping?" She asked.

"ah.. both?" I said while looking at her and she nodded her head. "But actually…" I started to get her attention back.

"I'm not sure about which one fits me better" I said and she blinked her eyes. 

"Then you'll have t o come to my office later! Don't worry about it, you'll know it soon"

"Okay, thank you!" I said then bowed my head before taking a seat.