Fun;

Adieu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks have passed and everything went on smoothly. Joohyun has been doing good and has been active in school like the usual. Suho also spent his time helping Joohyun and took her to a brief tour in school. Lu Han and Xiumin, on the other hand, introduced her to some of their friends. She delightfully greeted them and obviously, she was so overjoyed of her new friends. She also met one of the prettiest girls in school, Park Chorong.

“Oh, So you’re Joohyun? I’m Chorong! I’ve heard a lot about you for the past weeks.” She said as she clasped her hands. Her eyes were sparkling and Joohyun really thinks that she’s one of the prettiest girls she had ever seen.

“Really?”  Joohyun asked as she shyly bit her lip.

“Yes! Lu Han oppa and Xiumin oppa have been talking about you a lot. So, we’re the same age like Suho, right?” She asked pointing at Suho who was sitting by the window watching Lu Han and Xiumin playing soccer.

“You’re a 91 liner too?”  Joohyun asked again as she stared at Suho.

“Yes! But I’m older than Suho! Born on the 3rd day of March. How about you?” Chorong said as she pulled two chairs for the two.

Joohyun widened her eyes when she found out that Chorong is months older than her, “June 28.” She smiled.

Chorong is quite known in their school. She’s jolly, friendly, pretty and smart. Majority of her friends are guys and it’s because of her boy-ish personality that brings her to the guys a lot.

“I’m older than you, then. You’re quite tall.” Chorong chuckled.

“How long have you been friends with Suho oppa, Lu Han oppa and Xiumin oppa?” Joohyun looked at her, obviously interested to hear her answer. Chorong gave her a smile and placed her elbows on the desk. “Suho and I were classmates for years except this year. Lu Han oppa and Xiumin oppa weren’t really close to me before but because they were my classmates last summer, we became closer. Also, my brother....”

“Chorong noona!” Chorong was cut off by a guy who slung his arm around her shoulder. “I’m so hungry!” He said without even noticing that Chorong’s talking to someone else.

“Ya, Chanyeol! Can’t you see I’m talking to Joohyun?!” She said and lifted his heavy arm away. Chanyeol jovially smiled at her.

“But anyway, Chanyeol this is Joohyun. Joohyun, this is Chanyeol, my brother.” Chanyeol extended his arm and shook Joohyun’s hand. And there, Lu Han and Xiumin entered the room and pulled some chairs. Suho also pulled another chair and the six of them ate their lunch together. Joohyun was so elated because, again, she met new friends. For her, Chorong and Chanyeol are very quirky and she doesn’t have any doubt that the two are definitely siblings.

As the bell rang, Chorong and Chanyeol went to their respective classrooms, the three boys sat on their respective seats and Joohyun fixed her chair before their next professor comes in.

“How was Chorong and Chanyeol?” Suho asked as Lu Han turned around and rested his chin on the top rail of his chair.

“Chorong is really pretty. She’s really nice. Chanyeol, too. Is he really like that?” Joohyun tilted a bit as she looked at Suho.

“Like what?” Lu Han asked.

“Like a happy virus? He talks a lot. He jokes a lot. His jokes aren’t that funny but I don’t know why I laughed so hard about it.” Joohyun giggled as Lu Han and Suho looked at her in amusement.

“Wow, Joo. You really look pretty when you giggle like that.” Xiumin said, loud enough for her to hear it. Lu Han and Suho nodded simultaneously.

Joohyun’s face began to frown, she’s pretty much not used to boys complimenting her, but as what she knows, Xiumin always compliments her a lot. Xiumin noticed that she felt a little uncomfortable that’s when he stood up and ruffled her hair. “You should get used to it Joohyun! Xiumin compliments girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter