05 - final

Don't be Panic!

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jiyeon sit together in Chnyeol's living room. Chanyeol wanted to show Jiyeon how is the real Baekhyun. Baekhyun not as good and innocent as she imagined. So Chanyeol told Baekhyun to confess directly on Jiyeon if he was a normal guy and not a gay.

 

"What's going on?" Jiyeon confused with a tense situation like this.

 

"Baekhyun want to say something to you." Chanyeol said coldly.

 

"What is it Baekkie~?" there is concern in Jiyeon's tone. Baekhyun just looked down as he continued to squeeze his own hands. He feared that Jiyeon will be very disappointed on him if he is to be honest. But if he's sure if he's not being honest he'll hurt Chanyeol. Baekhyun takes risk, he would prefer to lose his love that has not been revealed than he must hurts Chayeol.

 

"I'm sorry Jiyeon. I lied to you. I'm not a gay." Once the words were out of his mouth, three of them feel different. Chanyeol relieved Jiyeon is no longer involved in Baekhyun's game . Jiyeon shocked, she didn't believe that her new friend was lying to her, she also realized that the words Chanyeol, Jinri and Soojung were right about Baekhyun. While Baekhyun can only surrender when Jiyeon will eventually be disappointed on him.

 

"Ahh .. well .. I need a rest. Bye Baekhyun." Jiyeon indicated her disappointment that makes Baekhyun's heart sick. He's better get scold than Jiyeon acts as cold as it should be.

 

"Go home. I also need a rest." Jiyeon had gone into her room first, and now turn Chanyeol. Baekhyun realized that his presence is now very undesirable.

 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, Jiyeon .." Baekhyun mumbled and stepped out of Chanyeol's apartment.

 

 

Jiyeon is hugging her pillow, biting her fingers nervously. This means that as long as she was hugging or contiguous with Baekhyun, Baekhyun being take chance of it. Jiyeon is very upset, she didn't believe Baekhyun lied to her. But she tried to forgive Baekhyun because Baekhyun dare admit his lies. Jiyeon also feel sorry because she didn't believe in Chanyeol. Jiyeon realized that he should apologize to Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol can not close his eyes, Baekhyun's words continue filled his mind. But he is now able to breathe, the problem can be solved. And now he just had to think of the initial problem, the problem about Jiyeon who still considers herself is pregnant. Chanyeol doesn't know what to do in order Jiyeon could believe in himself and Chanyeol also very confident that Ms. Park was not pregnant at all. Suddenly Chanyeol thinks he should buy a testpack for Jiyeon that she can see the results with her own eyes that she wasn't pregnant at all.

 

Chanyeol get up from his bed, he takes his jacket and his wallet to buy that testpack. Chanyeol opened the door and he flinched slightly as seen Jiyeon was standing at the door of his room with her innocent face.

 

"I want to talk." Jiyeon looked Chanyeol.

 

"We'll talk when I get home. I have to go." Chanyeol give a kiss on her forehead and he left Jiyeon who is still confused.

 

 

30 minutes later ..

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Check with this!" Chanyeol gives the testpack to Jiyeon directly and pushed her into the bathroom.

 

"But Chanyeol .."

 

"Just check it now! I'm sure you were not pregnant!" Chanyeol closes the bathroom door from the outside.

 

A few minutes later ..

 

"Chanyeol!!" Chanyeol surprised to hear her cries. He immediately approached the bathroom door.

 

Jiyeon suddenly opened the bathroom door and hugged Chanyeol.

 

"I'm menstruating!" Jiyeon screaming hysterically while hugging Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled in relief, and he also hugged Jiyeon. Jiyeon relinquish their arms.

 

"Then....May I kiss you now?" Chanyeol say that with seductive. He brought his face to face Jiyeon. But Jiyeon puts a finger on his lips.

 

"But remember! Something like that shouldn't happen again!" Jiyeon warn him so he will not sloppy anymore.

 

"I'm promise!" Having his promised Chanyeol kisses Jiyeon excitedly. Chanyeol very happy because he and Jiyeon can like this again.

 

 

3 days later, perfect-generations are having lunch with their lover.

 

"Jinri-ah, do you know where Baekhyun go?" Chanyeol asks about Baekhyun who never go to college since that incident.

 

"I do not know .." Jinri.

 

"Maybe Baekhyun oppa is sick." Soojung

 

"Oh .. see .. the man that you are talking about is running to our direction." Chanyeol, Jinri and Soojung who sat in the same row looked back. They saw Baekhyun with a girl who was not too pretty but so interesting.

 

"Hey hey hey! Don't you miss me?" Baekhyun immediately embrace his third cousin.

 

"Bacon ... you've been able to forget what happened between us so quickly." Chanyeol thought.

 

"Where did you go?" Jiyeon also try to forget his recognition few days ago.

 

"It doesn't matter .. The matters is this woman." Baekhyun attractive the woman who was standing not far behind him.

 

"Introduce yourself." Baekhyun nudged her.

 

"I'm Eunji, Jung Eunji. Nice to meet you." Eunji smiled sweetly and bowed to all of them.

 

"Annyeong .." they all said.

 

"Um .. she is my girlfriend." Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun who is drinking water suddenly choked after heard Baekhyun's words. While Jiyeon, Soojung and Jinri to shock untill their jaws dropped.

 

"Isn't you .." Jiyeon immediately silence Jongin's mouth who is sitting next to her.

 

"Hehehe .. please sit Eunji-ssi." Jiyeon stops Jongin's words.

 

"I know what you would say Jongin. Hmm .. Jongin, Sehun don't worry, I'm a normal guy. I still want to enjoy the world's paradise in the right way." Baekhyun grinned. Sehun and Jongin just shook their heads and ignore Baekhyun.

 

"Noona, you must tell me what you know about Baekhyun later." Sehun whispered to Jiyeon.

 

"Don't nag!" Jiyeon.

 

"Byun Baekhyun .. finally you return to the right path." his third cousin thought the same thing.

 

Baekhyun and Eunji eventually join them. Four couples sit together to eat their lunch in laughter and happiness.

 

Chanyeol's and Jiyeon's life is back to normal, enjoyable life. Chanyeol is thingking about their future now. The future is always Chanyeol desirable for him and Jiyeon. And of course the future for the little 'Park or Parks' that would be born from their love.

 

 

End.

 

Sorry the end of this story is very disappointing you guys, but I did have to put an end to this story because I was afraid I couldn't finish it if I start to go to college later. :((

sorry for making you wait longer. kekeke ~

Thank you to the readers, the new subscribers and who have left comments. :D

sorry for typos and errors grammars.

Please wait me with another Park couple story. *but not the chapter story* XD

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS !!!