04

Don't be Panic!

You must still remember clearly Chanyeol's carelessness causing Jiyeon stay away from him. It's been almost 1 month or more since the incident, Jiyeon still stay away from Chanyeol. Even now Jiyeon moved to the other room, Chanyeol and Jiyeon no longer sleep in the same room.

Jiyeon paced back and forth in her new room, she worried, scared, anxious, Jiyeon delayed for 1 month.
Jiyeon scared, she was really scared that she was pregnant because Chanyeol's fluids that felt on her body. It is not unreasonable Jiyeon thought like that, but Jiyeon still scared. She thinks there's nothing impossible in this world. So she thought if she could just get pregnant without having . Jiyeon .. she is really weird. And now she's totally panic!

"Chanyeol!!!!!" heard Jiyeon screamed, Chanyeol immediately ran to her room. Yeah .. they are now in a different room.

"What is it?!?" Chanyeol looks so panic.

"I'm delayed for 1 month! Huwaaaaaaa" Jiyeon whine. She sat on the floor and move her feet like a kid.

Chanyeol who heard it slapped his forehead. He was sure it would Jiyeon was thinking that she was pregnant. Chanyeol sitting next to Jiyeon, her hair.

"Calm down .. don't worry. You'll be ok." Chanyeol pulled Jiyeon into his arms.

"But I'm afraid .." Jiyeon cried. Chanyeol could feel his chest wet with Jiyeon's tears. Chanyeol confused, he doesn't know how to handle Jiyeon's fear.

"Sshhh .. calm down .." Chanyeol continued Jiyeon's hair.

"I'm worried .. what if something bad will happen .." Jiyeon is hugging Chanyeol.

"No matter what happens, I will always with you .."


 


Baekhyun decided to go to college in Seoul and of course at the same university with his cousins. Baekhyun still pretending to be gay in front of Jiyeon, Jongin and Sehun. Actually Chanyeol, Jinri and Soojung already explained the truth to Jiyeon, Jongin and Sehun if Baekhyun just pretend to be a gay. But unfortunately Jiyeon, Jongin, and Sehun not even believe in perfect-generation's words. Because Baekhyun really act like a gay. Baekhyun more often hanging out with the girls and he was always shy in front of men. Chanyeol, Soojung and Jinri can only pray that Baekhyun could come out of his crazy mind.

 


Jongin and Sehun stare oddly at Baekhyun who is doing something with Soojung's and Jinri's nails. The two men were thinking how could that Chanyeol, Soojung and Jinri said Baekhyun is not a gay while his behavior is really like a gay.

"I'm sure he's gay." Sehun whispered to Jongin who sitting next him that glancing Baekhyun, Soojung and Jinri who was sitting in front of them.

"I'm the same as you." Jongin fearful shudder to imagine Baekhyun close with him.

Soojung and Jinri lazily serve Baekhyun's weirdness. Soojung and Jinri know, with Baekhyun pretending to be gay, a lot of their female friends who became close to Baekhyun, even Baekhyun often invited to stay at their(female) apartment. Both girls did admit that Baekhyun's trick being a gay was succeed. Because most of their female friends so close to Baekhyun.

"Oppa .. stop it." Whined Jinri on Baekhyun that was painting her nails.

"Jinri..hold on .." Baekhyun still painting Jinri's nails.

"Annyeong .." Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol who now joining them.

"Chanyeollie!" Baekhyun squealing.

"Yah! Don't squeal like that!" Chanyeol snapped Baekhyun.

"Oppa, where is Jiyeon eonni?" asked Soojung

"She is sick." Chanyeol said weakly.

"Ommo! My Jiyeonnie is sick?!" screeches Baekhyun make Chanyeol snorted indignantly.

"Yah! Don't pretentious attention to my girlfriend!" Chanyeol snapped Baekhyun 'again'.

"Calm down bro .. after my class finish, I'm coming with you. I want to see her." Heard Baekhyun's words, Chanyeol is staring cynical towards Baekhyun.

"You don't have to!" Chanyeol replied rudely.

"He didn't kidding want to approach Jiyeon." Chanyeol thought. He really didn't want if Baekhyun acting weird to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon and Baekhyun relationship went pretty well. Jiyeon no longer feel uncomfortable near Baekhyun because until now she still believe that Baekhyun was gay. Chanyeol always feel worried if Baekhyun meet her. Chanyeol know very well that Baekhyun had bad plan to Jiyeon.

"Ahh .. I have to go. I have an appointment with Jongdae. See you all .." Baekhun grabbed his bag and waved like a diva to the perfect-generations, Jongin and Sehun.


 


Jiyeon is watching TV, she's looking for funny shows so she can forget about her problem because she had not yet menstruating. Jiyeon greatly missed by the time when she was making out with Chanyeol without any fear which attack herself. She wanted to be like that again, but this time Jiyeon's fear always managed to beat the desire to be with Chanyeol. It is feared Jiyeon is very unreasonable. Jiyeon was afraid she was pregnant when she was convinced that she is still a . Isn't she weird? But Jiyeon just being herself ..

Someone rang the bell of Chanyeol's apartment. Jiyeon turns off the TV and walks toward the door to see who was coming. Jiyeon opened the door and ..

"Jiyeonnie!!” Baekhyun hugged her body tightly. Jiyeon hugged Baekhyun without doubt, remember Jiyeon still believe that Baekhyun is gay. Baekhyun inhaled deeply Jiyeon's scent, soft but y fragrance. Baekhyun enjoyed his role as gay, because he can freely hug Jiyeon anytime without worry having get a slap on the cheek as always hugged Jiyeon abruptly.

"Jiyeon-ah .. I wish I could kiss your sweet lips right now.." Baekhyun thought. He closed his eyes and still hugging Jiyeon's slim body.

Jiyeon relinquish their arms and pull Baekhyun to sit on the couch with her.

"Chanyeol said you were sick." Baekhyun is touching her forehead. It feels a bit warm.

"Yes, he's right. But where is he?" Jiyeon asks her boyfriend. Baekhyun deliberately go home sooner than the others so that he can visit Jiyeon and had private time only with Jiyeon.

 

“He's still has an class.” Baekhyun answered.


"Ah .." Jiyeon nodded. They were both talking, joking, snacking while watching the movie, they're both like two girls who were relaxing on a holiday. Jiyeon who really are sick eventually fell asleep because she was too tired to laugh after watching a comedy movie. Jiyeon sleeping there, on the couch, more precisely on Baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun who know Jiyeon asleep, her long hair. There is a different feeling when he saw Jiyeon. Baekhyun has just realized that Jiyeon was not the right person to be the victim of his fake-gay trick He feels no longer to pretend to be gay in front of Jiyeon. He wants Jiyeon know him as a Byun Baekhyun, normal guy who starts to fall in love with her. Baekhyun realized that he should not be interested with his cousin's girlfriend. But Baekhyun can't lie to his feeling.

"Chanyeol is so lucky to have you.." Baekhyun mumbled as he continued Jiyeon's hair. Jiyeon sleeping peacefully on his lap.

"Stop it." Chanyeol's threatening voice makes Baekhyun silent. Chanyeol was standing behind him. Baekhyun stared Chanyeol doubtfully. Chanyeol approached Baekhyun and Jiyeon. Chanyeol is carrying Jiyeon's body carefully. Chanyeol moves her to sleep in her room. Seeing Chanyeol like that, Baekhyun know he should not play with his cousin's girlfriend. Baekhyun knew he had made a big mistake.

Chanyeol was out of Jiyeon's room, and now he approached Baekhyun, he is grabbing Baekhyun's collar, Chanyeol gives Baekhyun a punch right on the cheek. Baekhyun not resist. Chanyeol flungs Baekhyun's body violently.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol .." Baekhyun talked quietly as possible so as not wake up Jiyeon because of their fights.

"You should not make my girlfriend as your joke!" Chanyeol is angry, very angry. He also talked a bit soft, but with an angry tone. Chanyeol will not let Jiyeon falls into Baekhyun's trap. Chanyeol loves Jiyeon. He loves Jiyeon with whole of all his heart.

"I'm sorry..... because I'm falling in love with your girlriend."



Sorry for long update. T__T

Please leave your comment guys. *I need it very much*

Thank you for new subscriber and the comments. And for new reader, now you can subscribe my story. Kekeke~

See yaa on next chapter. :*

Sorry for my soooooo error grammars and typo. :((