02

Don't be Panic!

After Chanyeol's carelessness incident, they are made out so rarely. If they usually always make out before bed, now they do it only a few times a week, and it's because Jiyeon who refused Chanyeol. Chanyeol can't protest, because he was aware of his mistake.

Chanyeol with his two juniors are spending their lunch time in the cafeteria. Jongin and Sehun, two juniors who become his close friends since the two boys began to approach his two younger cousins.
You will find out more details about them later.

Chanyeol doesn't want eat his lunch. Jongin and Sehun see Chanyeol in confusion, this is not the first time Chanyeol has no appetite, but it's been almost 3 weeks Chanyeol always like this.

"Hyung! What's up with you?"
Sehun try to asked Chanyeol.

"I ..." when he just want to speak, there are three types of voice that yelled at them.

"Hey, why don't you wait for us?"
and the source of Chanyeol's problem is coming. Jiyeon with his two younger cousins walk toward them. Jinri and Soojung. Two beautiful girls that almost perfect are Chanyeol's younger cousins from his two different aunts, so it's not weird that they all aren't at the same clan at all. Many students at their campus give them nickname as the 'perfect-generations' because Chanyeol's, Soojung's and Jinri's physical appearance are almost perfect. Jongin and Sehun are so lucky to get that two girls. Although they have sacrificed much for the sake of approaching that two beautiful girls. Jongin and Sehun took Chanyeol's attention, so that they are allowed to approach Soojung and Jinri. But their efforts are not in vain. Because they are now officially become the two beautiful girls' boyfriend. Jongin with Soojung, while Sehun with Jinri. Now we are back to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sighed.
Maybe God ordained that he couldn't tell this problem to his friends.

"You're still not in the mood for lunch?" Jiyeon asked him innocently. Chanyeol glanced at his girlfriend lazily.

"Is she pretended not to know if my condition now because of her?!” Chanyeol thought and ignoring his girlfriend.

"Are you sick?" Jiyeon's touching Chanyeol's forehead and her other hand touching her own forehead, trying to compare their body temperature.

"My body is warmer than your body." Again..Jiyeon acted innocently. Chanyeol put down her hand from his forehead. Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders as if she wasn't concerned with Chanyeol's changing.

"Unni! I And Soojung will buy dress for grandpa's birthday party. You should come with us! And you also have to buy a dress!" Jinri pulled Jiyeon's right arm so she turned to her.

"You really have to go unni! If you don't go to the party, our aunt would ask!" now Soojungs's turn pulled Jiyeon's left arm in order to look at her. The aunt that Soojung meant is Chanyeol's mother. Chanyeol's mother was already known Jiyeon well, their first meeting was at Chanyeol's surprise birthday party. Since then his mother likes Jiyeon so much.

Heard Soojung and Jinri, Chanyeol immediately straightened up. He just remembered that his big family from his mother will come to Seoul to celebrate the birthday of the oldest people in their family, the Kim family. Kim is Chanyeol's mother surname when she wasn't married to Chanyeol's father, the Park.

Actually there is no problem with the arrival of his big family. The only problem that he has now is Jiyeon. Jiyeon started avoiding him ever since that stupid incident. He was very apologetic that time why he didn't try to restrain himself. Now Chanyeol feel that Jiyeon started to not believe him.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jongin repeatedly waved his hand in front of Chanyeol's face. The tall man finally realize, it turns out he's daydreaming.

"Huh? What?" Chanyeol asked innocently with his blank face.

"Oppa! So you didn't hear my words!?" Chanyeol shook his head without hesitation.

"What did you say?" Chanyeol asked Jinri.

"Can Sehun and Jongin come to grandpa's party?" Soojung repeated Jinri's question. Sehun and Jongin immediately put their pleading faces, so that they both may also come to the family party.

Chanyeol sighed. Actually he doesn't want this two boys come to the party, but if there is none of his male cousins on his age come to that party, so Chanyeol definitely need a friend there.

"Well...you can come." Chanyeol's answer immediately greeted with hysterical by the four people who were born in the 94's.

"Thank you hyung!" Sehun and Jongin became hysterical. And now they were holding hands with their girlfriends, they were too happy.

"Ahh .. my mom said, Baekhyun oppa will come too!" Jinri is so excited when she said it.

"Really??! It would be so nice! It's almost 4 years we never see him." Soojung surprised and pleased. Chanyeol also very surprised, you could say he was the most surprised.

"Baekhyun?!? Byun Baekhyun?! Aahh .. NOOOOOO .." Chanyeol grabbed his hair frustating. Seeing the reaction of Chanyeol, Soojung and Jinri look at each other, they force a smile for Chanyeol, there seems to be something that they know.

Jongin, Jiyeon and Sehun look at each other. They are who aren't the part of the three 'perfect-generations' family didn't understand what the third of them talking about.

"Baekhyun? Who is he?"
Jongin asked hesitantly.

"Do not ask me about him!" Chanyeol replied firmly. He emphasized each of his words.

Actually, what's wrong with Chanyeol and Baekhyun?

----

Chanyeol and Jiyeon are ready with their pajamas. Jiyeon is reading a book in bed, while Chanyeol still watching TV in the living room. A few minutes later Chanyeol go in to their room and lay down next to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon noticed Chanyeol, she immediately close her book and stared Chanyeol.


"Chanyeol-ah .. I'm worried .." Jiyeon bit her lower lip. Her tone was very frightened. Chanyeol staring straight to her face and caressed his girlfriend.

"What happened with you?" Chanyeol looked so worry.

"I ... I. .." Jiyeon hesitant to continue her words. Actually she wanted to say to Chanyeol if she wasn't menstruating. Her menstrual date has passed but she hasn't been menstruating as well. Actually she only late for two days. TWO DAYS! NOT TWO WEEKS EVEN TWO MONTHS! But Jiyeon still worried about it. Jiyeon feels a sense of fear in herself was too much. But Jiyeon is Jiyeon, she always like that. She always responded everything with redundant. Jiyeon is still traumatized by the incident at the time, Chanyeol's carelessness. This is why she often refused Chanyeol if Chanyeol asked her to making out. Jiyeon also actually know if Chanyeol appetite disappeared due to her. But Jiyeon always pretend not to know about it. Doesn't she know if Chanyeol almost stress because of her?

"Hmm .. nothing." Jiyeon shook her head. She thought better not to tell about her menstrual to Chanyeol. Chanyeol begin to make their face closer. He missed Jiyeon's sweet lips so badly. But you know what Jiyeon does? She turned away and put her finger on Chanyeol's lips. She smiled innocently at Chanyeol.

"I'm sleepy, good night." Jiyeon pulled her blanket and gave her back to Chanyeol.

"ARRGGHH!! Park Jiyeon!" Chanyeol thought. He was so upset because Jiyeon refused him again. If she wasn't a girl and certainly not his girlfriend, Chanyeol would've kicked her out from his soft bed. Chanyeol trying to keep his temper. He lay down and gave his back to Jiyeon too. He closed his eyes reluctantly. Just as he felt his veins slack. The girl who next to him, bothered him again.

"Chanyeol-ah .."

"Hmm ...?"

"I want to know about something.... Actually...who is Baekhyun?" when he heard Jiyeon's question, Chanyeol immediately opened his eyes.

"Do not ask me about that guy!!"


 


Hay! xD
Thank you for your subscribes and comments. (X
I tell you a little about the next chapter. hihi
The next chapter is about a little bit story of BaekYeol. but don't worry I definitely prioritize on Chanyeol and Jiyeon. :D
I beg, please leave your comments. :'(
Thank you so much. * Bow *