Family Trip part 2

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I rolled my eyes and stared at Minho who gave me a grin while Taemin was trying to put the life saver jacket on, but failing with is miserably.

"So tell me, why did we choose this again?" I asked, staring at the lifejacket on my body and raising one eyebrow at Minho.

"Canoeing is fun." Minho defended himself and walked to the little house where we put our stuff for safety.

One good point about this? Onew oppa is doing it too.

I smiled when he stood there in his bright yellow and orange life jacket.

He was talking with Jonghyun oppa while Taemin kept looking at the life jacket with big eyes, a pout on his lips.

I chuckled and walked to the maknae and helped him putting it on.

"Noona.. Can't I not wear it? I can swim. It's not like I'll drown." he pouted as I patted his head.

"Ya, Lee Taemin, just put it on." Minho said, rolling his eyes, making Taemin pout even more.

"Are you kids ready?"

"Kids? We're only one year younger and Taemin only two years younger." I said, giving oppa a look while he chuckled.

"Let's go." Onew oppa grinned, making my heart flutter.

That smile of him can make anyone happy, I say!

 

Biting my bottom lip, I tried to peddle in the streamiong water.

Hmm... This is harder than I think.

"Waaa!! This is freaking fun!!"

I turned my head and noticed Taemin cheering loudly with a big bright smile while moving forward effortless.

Minho already knew how to do it since he did it before, so he was having no problem whatsoever.

"Ya, Hasun ah, are you okay?" oppa asked, looking back at me.

"Eh..? Oh... Yeah... I'll manage." I said and did my best to not fall over or get stuck somewhere.

I suddenly felt my canoe moving a bit weirdly and a loud gasp escaped me before I was consumed by the river's water.

My eyes were closed and my arms were moving frantically, trying my best to get up.

Once I reached the surface of the water, I searched for the air, trying to get it back in my longs.

A pair of strong arms grabbed my body, trying to keep me above the water as I coughed, doing my best to breath normally while I tried to open my eyes.

"Hasun, Hasun, are you alright?" I kept hearing Onew oppa's voice before everything turned black.

 

*******

 

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Hasun!" Minho gasped when he got out of the water and ran to everyone who was surrounding his best friend.

"What happend to noona?" Taemin asked shocked and looked at Hasun with scared eyes.

Onew shook his head while slapping her face lightly, trying to wake her up, but nothing helped it.

"This is not gonna help". Jonghyun said impatiently and pulled his sister's body up before wrapping his arms around her waist and stomach, pushing it hardly.

"Shouldn't we press the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter