Family Trip Part 1

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

 

A small chuckle escaped me as I noticed how Minho was easing up again with Taemin, who was so excited for this. I blame the sugar really. He shouldn't have eaten those candies right after he came out of the car.

Oh, well it will pass... hopefully.

Dad opened the trunk and was getting out the bags and all the other stuff and the older boys helped him as mom searched for the key of the little cottage we would be staying in.

"You did bring the key, right?" dad asked in panic as he noticed how frantically mom was searching in his bag.

"I did, but where did it go?" she searched deeper in her bag.

"Didn't yuo put it in your wallet?" Jonghyun oppa asked and mom gasped before nodding furiously and openening her big wallet where she usually would store her coins.

She fished out the key and dad sighed in relievement. Not only he, but I did too.

Mom was so forgetful sometimes.

I grabbed my little suitcase and rolled it with me, following mom to the cottag's front door.

She opened it pretty quickly and we entered the small house, giving off a pretty warm kind of feeling. Probably because the cottage was made out of dark brown wood, polished and also because there were rugs on the walls and there was even a place for a fire in the little cottage.

"Looks nice, doesn't it?"

I turned my head and smiled, nodding my head.

Onew oppa was giving me this angelic smile and my heart was beating fast, but he didn't had to know that.

I bit the insides of my cheeks before I walked more inside, looking for the rooms.

"There is a second floor. There are three rooms there. I and dad will be using the bedroom downstairs." mom smiled as I nodded, glad that I could have one room for my own.

Minho and Taemin were chatting with each other, though it was mostly Taemin who was doing the talking.

I took a deep breath before I pulled me and my suitcase on the stairs.

"Here, I'll help you." Onew oppa said and took my suitcase like it was a feather and walked upstairs with his own luggage.

"So nice..." I whispered as I quickly followed him.

"Which room do you want to use?" Onew oppa asked as I checked them.

"The one at the end of the hall is good fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter