Epilogue

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

~ FEW WEEKS LATER ~

Jinyoung stood in front of Minhye house. He can’t accept the break up and he determined to get Minhye back. He took a deep breath and rang the door bell. No one open it. He rang the door bell again. He heard a voice inside the house told him to wait. But it was not Minhye’s voice. Jinyoung started to felt uneasy. The door opened and appeared a lady around her 40’s stared at Jinyoung.

“Yes? Who are you looking for young man?” The lady asked.

“Umm… is Minhye home?” Jinyoung asked. He never saw this lady before when he came to Minhye house. They don’t have a maid because Minhye and her oppa Minho were the one who cleaned the house and cooked for themselves. They never need a maid.

“Minhye? Oh… Lee Minhye-ssi? The owner of the house?” The lady asked. Jinyoung eyes slightly widened but he managed a nod.

“Lee Minho-ssi and Minhye-ssi had moved away.” The lady said. Jinyoung eyes widened.

“To where?” Jinyoung asked anxiously. To his dismay the lady shook her head indicating that she doesn’t know where they went.

“I’m sorry but they didn’t tell me.” She said. Jinyoung sighed

“When did they moved?”

“About 4 days ago.” The lady answered. Jinyoung nodded his head with a sad expression.

“Thank you for your time ahjumma. I’m sorry for disturbing you.” Jinyoung bowed.

“Oh you welcome and it’s okay.” The lady said. Jinyoung smiled a little at her and walked away. The lady closed the door. Jinyoung stopped on his step and looked back at the house.

“Where are you Minhye-ah?” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://