LVOE [ENGLISH]

LVOE [ENGLISH]

Time goes without giving forgiveness to Sunny who was getting tired of waiting. It getting late night. supposedly, now she sits here with warm hugs and laughter according to what she imagined. But she tired of waiting. Sunny moved from his seat walked back to his apartment. That night, she could only smile bitterly.

Sunny runs tighten her jacket. Little humming to enliven her mood. She stopped for a moment, with her tiny step aside. Her fingers tapped his forehead with her lips pursed in a rhythm.

"Why do not I pass to Kyu's house. So I can give a surprise!"

She surprised by her own idea. She jumped happily hugging a box of chocolates and a scrapbook. Yes, that's a gift from Sunny to Kyu, the anniversary of those which to 8 months.

Sunny turning the way, she walked towards to Kyu's house. Her Fatigue was disappear. With perfect faces etched into a big smile, she runs fast. She arrived in front of her boyfriend's house. She tidy up her hair and clothes.

"Ckrek ..."

Sunny looked at women who had just come out of Kyu's house. The woman looks mature. Maybe she is Kyu's relatives. Sunny smiled at her. The woman smiled pleasantly as she passed out of sunny's sight. Almost forgotten, Sunny trotting toward the entrance. She opened it without any doubt.

"Ckrek .."

She entered, smiling mischievously. She hugged the prize.

"Kyu ~" she exclaimed aloud

Soon, she could hear the sound of kyu's footsteps.

"Ah why? You do not sure to come home without your underwear? Haha.." Kyu's voice echoing in the room. But his body still has not appeared in front of Sunny.

She quietly trying to understand Kyu's words. The sound of Kyu's footsteps heard clearly.

"I said wear your underwear" Kyu came up to her busy bowed his head and dried his hair with a towel. He is in a bare chest. His body was clad in only a towel around his waist. In his other hand, holding women's underwear.

"K.. Kyu ..." Call Sunny with a soft voice

"Ah?" Kyu finally hold his head up.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

AH! my bad tenses ability. but actually english is my major haha

please subscrieb kindly and comment. hhahaha :DD

i need your comment for the next chapter