2

I Have Enough

Kring... Kring... Kring...

 

“Hello?”

“Junsu?” Junsu know the voice. The oh-so-familiar voice is Yoochun’s. He sure of that. “Can we meet today?” Junsu wondering what Yoochun want to meet him. What he want from him.

“Sure.” The curiosity part of him that win. He will face whatever consequence he will get for meeting Yoochun. It’s Yoochun mind you. His past love, his past life.


Exactly 7 PM o’clock Junsu arrive at the meeting place. He can’t help to admire how awesome the cafe he just enter. It’s  a Cat Cafe with so many cats playing around. There’s many costumers playing with the cats too or the cats just laying on top of costumer laps. He just know there’s  a Cat Cafe near his house. He will be loyal costumer here. Cozy place to drink his favorite vanilla latte with cute kitties to play. This place is heaven. Junsu think. He wonder if Yoochun still remember his obsession with cat or what. He wish Haneul not alergic to cat’s fur.

 

“Su here!”

Junsu looks at the direction of that oh-so-familiar voice. And what he sees at the corner of the cafe near the window is a oh-so-handsome Yoochun. With just a white v-neck tee, dark jeans, and filpflop. He still love filpflop. Is he still has that one pair of flipflop i gave him on his birthday? Junsu think.

“Hey...” Junsu sits.

“Hey, Su.”

“So, why do you wanna meet me today?”

“Just wanna see you. And i wanna introduce you to someone actually. But he doesn’t wanna come here so yeah...” suddenly Yoochun feels so nervous. Why Junsu looks so cute with his beany and short and a pair of sneakers? Oh God Yoochun! He’s your ex! Yoochun scold himself.

“Who is he?”’

“My son. Joongjin. Park Joongjin.”

“Ah...” and Junsu feels so envy with Yoochun.

“Yeah”

 

Awkward silence.

 

“Oh Junsu, here’s your latte. I order it for you but i think it’s not that hot anymore.” Yoochun remember Junsu’s favorite coffee. Why he still remember? Junsu feels his heart thumping a bit faster. For a second there.

“Thank you Yoochun. By the way, why Joongjin don’t want to come here with you?”

“He wanna acompany his umma.”

“Ah. At home? Nice.”

“No. At hospital.”

“Why?” You’re such a busy body Junsu.

“Cancer”

“Oh my God Yoochun. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. She’s strong. I know.”

“Yeah.”

 

For minutes silence acompany them again. Still a little awkward. With their coffee to drink they enjoy the silence. For one moment Junsu choose to admire a little of Yoochun. In his 30s Yoochun still looks so handsome and charismatic. He don’t look like a husband and a father of a son. His eyes, especially, not change even a little. The eyes so deep. Just look at how he watch the scenery outside the window. His eyelashes still so long Junsu want to touch them. His past habbit when he still hold the title of Yoochun’s boyfriend.

 

“Yoochun ah. Can i meet Joongjin later?” Junsu don’t really know why he ask that. But he curious with Yoochun’s son. He bet with his money in his wallet now that Joongjin is so handsome like Yoochun.

“Sure. Soon. When i can persuade Joongjin to come with me.”

“Okay.” Junsu agrees. “Um Yoochun, What happening?” Junsu you really really really a busy body.

“Just a litle bit tired. And when i feel tired, i feel like i’m not good enough as her husband.”

“...”

“it’s been six months Jaekyung in the hospital and her condition still not show any progress. I just feel so hopeless, Su. And Joongjin keep asking me why his umma always in that room and not come home. How can i explain to Joongjin.”

Yoochun’s face really shows how tired he is. Is Yoochun a bad husband for feeling so tired? Junsu wonder.

“I take care of Joongjin alone. You know i don’t really like a baby sitter or maid. Maybe this is my karma for not taking care of you when we together?”

“Why you bring that up?” Junsu pout. Why Yoochun has to say that. He upset.

“Nothing. Just suddenly that thought come to my mind.”

“Just forget it okay.”

“Okay. But, really Su. Don’t you think so? This is God punishment for me?” That nickname again. How many time Yoochun said that today.

“Stop. Please.”

“Ok.”

 

From there no more awkward conversation. They just talking about their families. Their wives and son for Yoochun. And from what Yoochun said, not only handsome but Joongjin adorable too. And Junsu know Yoochun love Jaekyung. Why suddenly Junsu feel so upset? He don’t know. Maybe because of envy? Because Yoochun already has a son to be proud of but Junsu still has none. He really don’t know why he feels upset.


It’s midnight when Junsu go home from meeting Yoochun. He got carried away. Feels so nice talking with Yoochun again. He feels like he comeback to his 20s again.

 

“Where have you been Junsu ya?” not long after Junsu inside the house Haneul ask him.

“Ah Haneulie you scared me there. Just take a walk around here and drink coffee.”

“Alone?”

“Yes.” Ah. Junsu lied again to Haneul. Why everytime Junsu got something with Yoochun he can’t just say the truth to his wife. Is Yoochun the same?