3

I Have Enough

Two days later, Junsu comeback to the cafe. Alone for now because Haneul has an allergic to cat’s fur. Poor her can’t hug cuty little kitty and poor Junsu can’t have cat when he’s actually, you can call, a cat-lady. Or man. So he decide to comeback again just to play with the cats and drink his favorite vanilla latte.

Meow

“Here you cuty~” Junsu put a cat on his lap. A tabby cat. “What’s your name?”

Meow

“Haha. You’re so cute.” Junsu continue to pat the cat. It seems to like it though. It close his eyes enjoying the pats from Junsu.

Junsu sit there enjoying the view.

He saw a cute little boy with his mother. The cute lilttle boy seems like tell his mama a story with so much gestures. Junsu looks at the mother. She’s so beautiful but pale. But her eyes and smile to her boy is just so pretty. She give him all her love just by listening to her son’s story.

Junsu think will Haneul has the same eyes like that when their son tell her story too. Will their son as cute and adorable as hers. How he wish he has a kid now. His own kid. His blood.

Envy what he feels right now. He turn his head to the other side. He choose watching the busy road then the Mother and Son. His heart ache. And he keep patting the tabby cat.

“His name is Leo.” Suddenly a voice startled him. He look at the voice owner and what a surprise, it’s belong to Yoochun. Why he is here. Why Junsu keep meeting him.

“Oh Yoochun.” He become speechless.

“He’s a very lazy cat. But he’s a loyal friend to Tigger here.” Yoochun lift a not so tabby cat from his leg.

“His handsome.” What handsome Junsu. You can choose better respond later. Scold Junsu to himself.

“Yeah.” Yoochun take a sit. In front of Junsu.

Again with the silence. Not uncomfortable but awkward. Awkwardly comfortable.

He can’t stare at Yoochun. He choose Leo. But suddenly he remember something from the past. When he and Yoochun still an item. He asked Yoochun to accompany him to the park near his home. He used to play soccer when he has time with the kids there. And Yoochun who actualy doesn’t want to but with puppy eyes Junsu gave him, he surrender.

But Yoochun just sat on the swings look at Junsu with that love-struck smile he has and suddenly there’s a soft thing at his right leg. It’s move. He got sacred then scream like little girl startled Junsu and the kids. He looked at his leg and found a tiny little kitty which want his attention. But you know, Yoochun kind of scared of them especialy their claws. Out of the blue, Junsu laughing so hard. He knows the reason why Yoochun screaming like that. And...

“Why you smiling like that?” again a voice startled him.

“Oh? Nothing.” Junsu feels shy. Don’t know why but he feels his cheeks getting hot. He believes he’s red as a boiled crab right now.

“Ah...”

Silence again.

“Why are you here, Yoochun?”

“Umm actualy i own this cafe. Me and My wife.”

“But you hate cats!” Surprise surprise. Junsu thought.

“But my wife love them.”

“Ah...” that feeling back again. Upset. Why feels upset Junsu ya. He ask himself. “Nice cafe. Cute cats.”

“Yes. They all are so cute. Especialy Leo there.” Yoochun pats Leo makes Leo startled and yawn. “He’s the favorite here. People always try to touch him but he rarely let people touch. You got him, Junsu ya.”

“Yes. He’s lovely and warm. Wish i could have one like him.” Junsu looks at Leo.

“Why not?”

“Haneulie alergic to cat’s fur. We can’t.”

“Ah such a pity. You can come here anytime then. Play with Leo. He seems like you so.”

“Yes, i will.” Junsu smile.

Ah that smile. That adorable smile. Finaly i see it again. Junsu should smile more. He looks better with a smile. And to think of it, i loved him for his smile first. He looked so stunning. It seem like i can’t get enough of that smile. How i love his smile. Love? Where’s the ‘d’? thought Yoochun.

“Papa!” the cute little boy whom Junsu stared before called Yoochun.

“Papa?” Ask Junsu.

“My Son. Joongjin.” Yoochun answer proudly. “Come here Joongjin ah.” Joongjin run to Yoochun. But he sees an unfamiliar face in-front of his papa. He become shy and hide behind Yoochun’s chair. “Don’t be shy like a kitten like that baby. Come.” Ask Yoochun to Joongjin.

Shy-ly Joongjin walk to his father. He choose to sit on his father’s laps. He hide his face on his father’s chest.

“Ayy Joongjin ah. Sorry Junsu ya. Not usually he shy like this.” Say Yoochun to Junsu. “Joongjin ah. He is Junsu. Papa’s friend. Say hello to him, baby.” Ask Yoochun. But Joongjin just shake his head. He’s shy. Cute. Junsu thought.

“Hello Joongjin ah. I’m Junsu.” Junsu offer his hand to Joongjin. And he accept that still shy. “You’re so cute. Call me hyung okay.” Smile Junsu. Joongjin who seem a little braver than before look at Junsu and nods.

“You’re no hyung Junsu ya.” Yoochun says with a chuckle.

“Why papa?” ask Joongjin.

“He’s old.” Joke Yoochun. Which make Junsu respond with a punch on his left arm.

“I’m no old Chunnie. It’s You.” Opps wrong name. “I mean Yoochun.” Why so stupid Junsu ya.

Cough. “It’s okay Junsu ya.”

To minimalize the awkward-ness beacuse of him, Junsu turn to Joongjing to ask so many things. Which make Joongjin not acting shy in-fron of Junsu again.

Yoochun seeing his son casualy talk with Junsu like that makes him remember about the past when Junsu talking about why they should adopted a son and daughter. How much Junsu liked children and vice versa. The children like him too. Junsu has a magic with children which make them love him so much. Like what Junsu do with his son right now. His son not the type to act friendly on first meet with stranger. But he act like he know Junsu for years. He like that though.

“Yoochun ah. I should go home.” Junsu suddenly say. “Joongjin ah. Hyung go home now yes. We talk later.” Junsu give his hand to Joongjin to do hi-five. Joongjin take that.

“Okay. Be careful Junsu ya.”

“Yes. Bye Joongjin ah.”

“Bye bye hyung.”

On the way home Junsu think of how much he want a child for himself like Joongjin. The world will be so much better.


your comments makes my muse come faster. ^^

happy reading~