1

I Have Enough

It’s been six years since Junsu and Yoochun met. A kind seperation, you may say. Eventhough that time Junsu not really over Yoochun, but what can he do when there’s nothing to hold again. So, seperation is the best answer, yes? Now, Junsu and Yoochun has been leading a very good marriage. With each other wife.

Junsu’s wife name Haneul. She is really a good wife you can have. In this two years they have married, not once Haneul neglect her responsibility as a wife of Kim Junsu. She get up first, make breakfast to Junsu, clean the house because she don’t want some maid take care of her own home, she likes it, cleaning the house. Oh maybe there’s one thing she can’t do for Junsu yet. Bare his child. This couple want a child to shine the already warm home to become more warm and shiny. But sadly, God not allow them to have children yet.

And Yoochun, already four years he married Park Jaekyung and has a son too name Park Joongjin. Happy. They were very happy until Jaekyung diagnosed with cancer. Deadly cancer. He feels so hopeless. With Joongjin just three years old what can he do alone. It’s been six months Jaekyung is hospitalized. And Yoochun alone taking care of Joongjin. But until when Yoochun can with just himself. He don’t know. What’s the matter now is Joongjin and his wife to become rise and shine again.


“Hello Junsu?”

“Yes?”

“Junsu! It’s Dadong!”

“Dadong! How are you?”

“I’m fine i’m fine. Anyway, i call you to invite you to our company party. Can you come?”

“i’m not an employee there Dadong. You remember right?”

“Yes, of course! But we miss you here Junsu. Just come okay?”

“I don’t know, buddy. Yoochun might...”

“Oh please Junsu say yes please for me please~”

“But...”

“No but. Just come okay?”

“Okay. But if the situation get really awkward for me i just can go home.”

“Oke. At least you come.”

“See you then.”

“See you”


So that’s the reason why Junsu have a chat with Yoochun right now. Dress with his very best suit. And almost remember all his good past with Yoochun. Ah, how nice. He think sarcasticly.

 

“So you already have a wife, Su?” Out of habit, Yoochun call Junsu with Su.

“...”

“Oh i’m sorry”

“It’s fine” Junsu sipping his wine. “Yes i already married. Two years.” He shows his wedding ring to Yoochun.

“Congratulation, Junsu.”

“Thank you.”

 

Noting Yoochun sad expression Junsu can’t help but ask.

 

“What happen? You look so sad.”

“Nothing. Just stress from work..”

“Ah. I see...”

 

But from past experience Junsu know it’s not nothing. Not work. Because what Junsu know, Yoochun never get stressed with work. Maybe something happen with his wife? Junsu think. Or child? Is he has child? Again he ask himself.

Yoochun and Junsu just stand there. At the balcony. Enjoying the awkwardness the feel right now. And no one dare to start a conversation again. But their mind are working hard, thinking answers of questions they didn’t ask. Can i ask this, can i ask that. They’re really a coward. Don’t you think so too?


“Su... wake up. Breakfast ready.” Haneul said. But being Junsu he just stretching on the bed like a cat. How cute~ think Haneul while she smile that love smile. Beautiful. Junsu think.

Warm kiss and hug is exchange between them. Lovely day already for them. Haneul go back to the kitchen to prepare the table and Junsu go to the bathroom to wash his face and brushing his teeth.

 

“Su~ i love you~” Yoochun back-hugging Junsu while Junsu brushing his teeth.

“Chun. Heavy~ get out!” He’s screaming but his lips form a very pretty smile. His in love.

 

Junsu just standing there with his teeth brush still in his mouth. He suddenly get a glimps of his past. Why? He think. Why suddenly i?

 

Kring~ kring~

 

Hear his phone ringing Junsu quickly wash his teeth and run the search the phone.

 

“Hello?”

“...”

“Hello?”

“Junsu...”

“Yes. Who is this?”

“Yoochun...” talk on the other line. That makes Junsu freezing. His brain working hard to think why Yoochun out of the blue know his phone number and calling him at 10 o’clock. “Junsu?”

“Yes Yoochun? What’s up?” Junsu try to act normal but it’s not really normal actually. What’s with the what’s up, Junsu? He ask himself.

“Just wanna talk to you. Can you?”

“Uhm... i can, but my wife...”

“Oh i’m so sorry then to bother you. I’ll hang up now. Bye, Su.” Yoochun hang up and give Junsu no  time to say anything.

 

Junsu sit on the bed wondering why Yoochun sound so sad. And he remember Yoochun at the party. Also has that sad expression. He wondering what might be happen with Yoochun. But don’t want to think to hard he just get up and walk to his wife to join her eat breakfast. As he eat, he can’t help but thinking about Yoochun again. Why he is so sad? Maybe old habbit really dies hard. In the past there’s not a day Junsu not thinking about Yoochun. Where is he. Is he already eat or not. When will they can meet. Yoochun this and Yoochun that.

Sigh.

“What happen, Su?” Haneul not used to having sighing Junsu can’t help but ask.

“Nothing, baby. Just still sleepy.” Answer Junsu. A lie. He telling Haneul a lie.

Haneul not buying his answer though, but she hide it with worries. “Then sleep after this okay. You look really tired.”

“Okay, babe.”


After breakfast, Junsu go to bed like what Haneul told him earlier. He just suddenly feels very tired. Maybe because of these flashback of the past. He should blame Yoochun for that. So much feeling he don’t want to feel again because it’s so hurt. It’s pain he don’t want to remember. He happy with his life right now. With Haneul. Just two of them is enough. Why Yoochun come when Junsu already feels secure with Haneul and make him feel something he shouldn’t feel? It’s really not fair.

 

-to be continued-


A/N: so what do you think?

a comment will be very nice~

happy reading ^^