Chapter 1

Accidents Happen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You never thought something like this could happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You were an aspiring singer, fresh out of college. You had graduated from a performing arts school, and after a lot of hard work and many auditions, you finally managed to land a deal with a Korean recording label.

Due to the label being based in South Korea, you were asked to move to Seoul, a choice you accepted. Already you were eager to get out there and prove to the world what a star you could become. You loved it there, apart from missing your friends and family. You got to visit back at your home of sunny Southern California often though, so it wasn't too big of a deal.

The relocation also gave you a chance to come into contact with some of your favorite KPOP stars. In fact, that's how this all started.

Super Junior had a concert, and you were lucky enough to get tickets for it. You came that day hoping to be able to meet some of them.

You almost passed out from fangirling, but it was worth it. The fans' energy was contagious, and the performance was amazing.

After the concert, a fansign meeting was held. You nervously clutched the T-shirt you brought and joined the long line. Fans were everywhere, eagerly waiting for a chance to meet their favorite member. You too had one in mind.

You had always been very fond of Kyuhyun, SuJu's lovable maknae. You loved all the members, but he stood out the most in your mind. He was your longtime bias, and you were anxious to meet him.

You finally got to the front. Shaking with anticipation, you looked up at Kyuhyun's face.

Smiling brightly, he extended a hand out towards you. Never in your life did you think you would get to meet him. You were screaming inside but forced yourself to remain calm. You timidly shook his hand, chills running through your body from his touch.

Stammering out your name you gave him your shirt and few albums to sign. He made small talk with you, asking about your day and where you were from. When you told him you had moved to Seoul to pursue a musical career, he seemed interested, and even offered to take a look at your first album when you finished it.

You thanked him graciously, and Kyuhyun finished up the autograph, even taking a picture with you.

Time passed, and you slowly became more well-known. You released your first album, and as promised, SM promoted it locally.

Your label gradually got you more deals with them, and you got to know more of the SM family. You took the chance to become closer with Super Junior, especially Kyuhyun. After all, you had him to thank for your sudden outburst in fame.

You two eventually became best friends, almost inseparable. You had so much in common, and you loved being around him. It didn't seem like you two could get any closer.

That was a year ago. You were now dating happily.

It seemed almost unreal, actually being in a relationship with Kyuhyun, an idol. It wasn't public, of course, as that would created much unwanted attention and scandal. Not even the other members knew. But Kyuhyun promised the right time would come. You just hoped the fans wouldn't be too harsh.

You had a supportive and caring relationship. You helped each other in your careers, and you loved each other very much.

Kyuhyun was the sweetest, kindest guy you had ever met, even if the fans had dubbed him as the evil maknae.
 
He was smart, cute, charming, never failed to make you laugh, and had many common interests with you. You fit each other perfectly. This was pretty much the greatest time of your life.
 
But it wasn't going to last.