→ C h a p t e r T h r e e

Left To A Chance

Chapter 3;

She sat there in shock, not knowing what to do now. Obviously there was a spark that had lit off, and the two noticed. Strongly sensing the somewhat awkward atmosphere, the two cleared their throats, the sound in sync, and looked away, a faint blush on the two’s cheeks.

 

Time passed by slowly, and Woohyun would take a few glances at her, same with Naeun, who would look up from her steak to look at him. A few times, their eye’s would accidently meet,  and Naeun would blush a shade even darker than the one before, where as Woohyun being the person he is, he would only smile widely, and wink back at her.

 

Her mind was clouded with thoughts, why was he like this? Did he have a somewhat crush on her. She could only laugh, and shake her head at her thoughts. Like her? Pfft, that would never happen. He was too good looking for her. Of course she had a few secret boyfriend’s and they were good looking, as well as a handful of male’s who would flirt with her, but being the insecure person she was- she doubted anyone would actually like her. Realizing how weird she was being, she snorted and went back to eating her food, however she wasn’t eating much. She lost the appetite not too long ago, while she was thinking. Seeing her distraught face the male scooted closer to her, their shoulders touching. Slyly, his finger’s pushed away his plate, and pushed hers closer to him. He had took a hold of a knife and fork as well, plunging his fork into the juicy, tender meat, and placing the sharp, sleek knife on top, he had started to cut it, after cutting one piece he had poked his fork through it and held in in front of Naeuns mouth, waiting for her to eat it. While he was smiling like an idiot, Naeun sat there, staring at the item, as if it were a foreign object. Just as she was about to say no thank you, she had seen his gaze, and her heart softened, her wall’s breaking down around her, and in the end she had decided to eat it, along with the after’s that had came after that. However one thing bugged her, if he was feeding her, this means he wasn’t eating. Secretly, she like being fed by him, so she hadn’t asked him to stop feeding her, but now, she was twirling his pasta noodles, around his fork, and holding it in front of him, mimicking his action’s. Just like her, he had been surprised, but he wholeheartedly accepted it, a huge grin on his face after doing so. The evening had continued like this, except now, Naeun was smiling as well.

 

An hour or so later, both families went back to their homes, horribly tired from all the talking. As soon as she got home, Naeun charged up the stairs and yelled a good night to her parent’s, quickly running to her room. As soon as she arrived to her room, she plugged in her phone, texting Woohyun a quick goodnight, and thank you. Not only did it tell him her feelings at the moment, but it also assured him, creating him to become happy knowing she was home safely. After this she changed into a plain white, cotton tank top, and a pair of black short’s, then sat down in the chair in front of the mirror. Carefully, but steadily, she had french braided her hair tightly, expecting fresh waves, and volume tomorrow morning when she would undo the pink ribbons. It was slightly strange, what was she doing this she thought, all she was doing tomorrow was meeting up with Woohyun again. Heaving out a huge sigh, Naeun laid down on her bed, her head still clouded with the thought’s of Woohyun. Shaking her head for the last time that night, she turned down the light’s with her remote, and started to play her “Good Night Playlist.” Sleep engulfing her, when her eye’s closed.

 

While Naeun was there on the one side of town, Woohyun was on the other, staring at his phone screen, waiting for her to text him. He was biting his lip down on anticipation. It would seem as if he was waiting for something really important, like if it were a message telling him if he won a million dollars or so. But it wasn’t, it was just a mere girl. Heaving a sigh he stared at his phone, and right when he was about to leave it on his coffee table, he heard the familiar tweet of a bird. Quickly bringing the phone up to his face, he had a huge smile on his face, seeing how it was the person he wanted to talk to.

 

“I’m home now, Night Woohyun Oppa!~ Thank you so much for tonight~ See you tomorrow okay?! Sleep well~ c:” He read out loud, the smile never leaving his face as he did so. He decided not to reply, hearing how she was sleeping now, but one thing for sure was, he was going to wake up early tomorrow, and text her good morning.


He fell down on his bed, hugging his pillow tightly while smiling, still happy about the text. Across him was his closet, open and bright, being the organized person he was, he walked off the bed and inside the closet, picking an outfit for tomorrow. A good 3 hours later, after finding the perfect outfit, Woohyun closed the light’s and headed to bed, immediately going to dream land after closing his eye’s.