↷ C h a p t e r T w o

Left To A Chance

 

chapter t w o
 
the effect of time.
 
 
 
 
 

Introductions had soon ended, and the family had started to settle. Woohyun, and Naeun had sat together, while Mrs. Lee, and Mrs. Nam sat together, then Mr. Nam, and Mr. Lee. The four parents were talking as if they had known each other for  a while, were as Woohyun as well as Naeun were quite awkward with each other. They were all scanning the menu, looking for what they would want to order.  Not too long after they had told the waiter, and went back to their normal conversations.- That is except for two, for they had focused on their phones, too awkward to talk to one another.  


For Naeun was talking to Tyler.

Naeun: Omfg Tyler, you know how I told you I was meeting one of my dad’s business partners today? His son is so cute, his name’s Woohyun asdfghjkl.

Tyler: Really? How Is it so far?~

Naeun: It’s fine... A little awkward but fine.. asdfghjk He kissed my hand.

Tyler: Ohhh~. Nahyun = OTP.  e u e <3

Naeun: OTL no!~ I just met him. I’ll talk to you later~ I’m going to start talking to him.


Where as Woohyun was talking to Myungsoo:

Woohyun: o n o MYUNGSOO!

Myungsoo: WOOHYUN! WAE.

Woohyun: You know how I told you about that one family i was meeting? I met the daughter and she’s really pretty.~ But it’s kind of awkward.. we aren’t talking.

Myungsoo: Well if she’s pretty talk to her. Duh stupid. Ugh I will talk to you later,

Woohyun: Excuse you. u - u Okay bye! ono


The two then turned to face each other, their faces very close to one another. But Naeun then pulled away, her brown hair swaying to the side.


A faint blush played on her cheeks, were as Woohyun was just smiling like an idiot. “My bad Woohyun..” Her face red like a tomato, but her smile still genuine and clear.


The male had let out a laugh as well, his smile growing wider.  “It’s fine~ So how are you Naeun?”  He said then drinking the soda out of his glass cup. The cold, bubbly liquid running down his throat.


Naeun let out a laugh, her voice ringing through his ears like a bell. “I’m doing fine, just a little hungry. How about you. oppa?” The words rolling themselves off her tongue.


Hearing the word oppa, Woohyun’s instant fanboy mode had kicked in. “Call me that again.”  Woohyun asked, doing aegyo at the same time.


“Oppa?” Naeun said questionly, even though she was confused she smiled.


Woohyun had continued to smile, making Naeun’s heart flutter. “Call me Woohyun-oppa.”


The parents had cood at this, smiling seeing how well the two had connected. The moment was then interrupted hearing how the food was now being served.


Unknowingly Naeun’s hair was about to touch her food, but someones hand had gently pushed it away before it did so.

She looked up to see the eyes of Woohyun, staring down at her.



But that wasn’t it, for both of their heart’s were beating quite faster than usual.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note » well here the 2nd chapter please suscribe and comment!~
> by e.g.