→ C h a p t e r O n e

Left To A Chance

 


✻ chapter one

 


t h e f i r s t t i m e...

 

 


 

 

 

 


"Hello?" The sound of her mother's voice, echoed in her ear. Followed by the soft knock, the pale white knuckles of Naeun's mom, knocking against the white paint of her bed room door.

 

The female automatically staightened, getting up from her sitting position. She cleared her voice and let a soft "Come in." out. She brfely paused her music, and put her phone down. "Yes, mom?" The ash haired female asked her mother, who was combing her long, wet brown hair.

 

Naeun's mom looked down at her, and stopped combing her long hair. "We're meeting one of your dad's buisness partner's today, so get ready soon, okay?" Naeun's mom then started to rake through, the younger female's closet. After quite a long time of looking she pulled out a sky blue dress, a white cardigan, and a pair of matching white sandals.

 

With a sigh, and a slight nod Naeun said yes. With this her mother closed the door, making Naeun alone once more. She typed a few words on to her phone, smiling at the messages on her screen. She was talking to her best freind's, Tyler, Jewel, and Mariqitt. For just a simple coversation could brighten up her day. Tunring the black skies in to bright one's where the sun gave warmth, and light to everything aorund it. Her finger's then slided to the side of her phone. pressing her slender finger against the glass screen. She then placed it next to her, onto the white table near her bed. Her eyes turning to the outfit her mom layed on her bed. She smiled softly, her lips tugging up into a smile. The female then left her room, carrying the clothes. She locked the bath room door just in case anyone had gone in  while she was showering or just got out of the shower. Quickly she took a shower, her hair being washed with the clean, crisp scent of Green Apple's and the fresh smell of Pomegranate's lingering on her milky white skin. She quickly got dressed, applying a layer of lotion before she did so. With one last comb of her hair, and dab of moisturizer on her cheek, she unlocked the bathroom and walked back into her room.

 

The female let out another sigh, the lines on her forehead creasing slightly. She saw her apperance in the mirror, a grown up woman, with an apperance many would envy, or complement, but on the other hand in the inside was a child who had never grown up, lost and trapped in a body that it was opposite's with..

 

With one last glance in the mirror the female left her room, taking her phone, matching studed white purse and wallet. Her sandals clicking against the floor as she walked. Step, by step she went down the stairs, then extending her foot once more time before hiting the perfectly staright area in front of her, signalling the last of the steps. She saw her parents there fingers, as well as eyes glued ot there phones, playing the latest trend "The Candy Crush Saga." For it was one of the new fads. She cleared once more, "Shall we go now?" She asked, then walking to her fridge taking out a glass bottle, containing Peach Cider.

 

She then heard her parents say a couple minutes more, due to the fact they wanted to finish the level they were doing, Win or Lose. Minutes passed and each one were done, with this the Lee family had piled into the car and drove off.

While on the other side of town was another family of three, just like the Lee's, but instead they were the Nam's. The prestigous family who had a family of charmers, first the wise and charming father, then the smart, and beautiful mom.. Yet last, but not least there son. Nam Woohyun, one of the most charming a person could have possibly met, from his dimples, to his abs, to his smile, to his personality. For there were many great things about him, but a person must remember to a good thing, there must be something bad about that person to balance life itself.

 

Around half an hour later the Nam's had arrived at the steak house they reserved, where as the Lee's had arrived ten minutes or so after the Nam's.

 

With this Naeun had put her phone away once again, and introduced her-self to the Nam's.

"Anneyong-haseyo, I am Lee Naeun, It is a pleaure to meet you." With this she showed her eye smile, the innc=ocent aura floating around her. Automatically  a pair of eyes syuck to her, perhaps... The red string of fate, testing the male.

Lastly the male introduced himself, "Nam Woohyun, it is a pleasure to meet you as well." With this the male had brought the females hand up, suprised at how soft it was. But softly kissed her hand, the pink lips pressing themselfs lightly against her milky white skin.

Yes, for it really was the Red String Of Fate.

And yes they were being tested.

 

 

 

 


▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

 

 


▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

 

 


✻ author's note

 

Please suscribe!~ ; u ; comment and everything~ feel free to come and talk to me! Thanks for reading~ ^^