We don't have to be friends y'know

We don't have to be friends y'know [hiatus]

Kevin woke up with a start. He sat up too quickly and fell back down again, holding his head.

His eyes snapped open

“Where am I?! This isn't my couch!”

He looked around slowly and noticed Kiseop, walking toward him, a cup of tea in his hand.

“Kiseop? What happened last night?”

Kiseop sat on the other side of the couch. “Consider yourself lucky I didn't drop you down a flight of stairs!”

“W-Wha...”

“Yeah, I had you on my back, and struggled while you were passed out”

“I'm sorry about that...how long was I out?”

Kiseop looked at the coffee table in thought “Let's see...I woke up at five...so...about four or five hours”

Kevin cringed 'Seriously Kiseop?!'

“Where's the bathroom?”

“Just down there, to the left”

 

Kevin zipped up his fly and looked in the mirror as he washed his hands

'Just yesterday I was in my own bathroom...'

Once out Kevin looked at the clock on the wall: 10 o'clock.

'I really did sleep in late...' Looking closer at Kiseop's home, he was surprised at how disheveled everything was 'This guy really doesn't care much...'

 

He sat back in his place again.

“I can make some toast if you want any?” Offered Kiseop

“No, I'm okay. Um...I didn't do anything weird last night, did I?”

“Well, before your final stage to pass out, you did cry a lot.

“Oh geez...”

“Didn't last long though, only had to put you on the couch and you passed out again.”

Kevin hung his head

“I'm sorry, I better go.”

Kevin stood up and felt for his keys and phone in his pockets. Still there. He opened the door and stepped into the hallway, when he turned around.

“Kiseop...thanks for this”

Kiseop walked over to him and stood by the door. “You sure? You don't have work until late”

“I know but my head is killing me right now”

Kiseop slightly nodded. They stared at each other.

'Stop staring and leave!'

But Kevin didn't leave. Kiseop leaned in and kissed him.

Kevin didn't respond. How could he? He had a hangover, he woke up in someone else's apartment and now he is being kissed by a dude.

Once Kiseop let go, Kevin still didn't respond. He was so confused.

'What the hell just happened?!' Kevin unconsciously his lips 'Oh...it's nice...'

 

 

'Did I seriously just do that?! Okay say something'

“I'm sorry, it's just-”

Kevin rubbed his hands down his face.

“I remember now. I tried to do that to you at some point.”

“Yeah” 'Please kiss me back'

“I think I'll go”

They stood staring at each other again.

“I think...I'll go now...”

'Do you really want to go?' Kiseop leaned in again.

“I think...”

Kiseop started to kiss Kevin's cheek and make his way to his lips

“I have...to...”

'Not yet'

Kiseop pressed his lips on Kevin's once again. This time Kevin did respond. He shut his eyes like Kiseop. Kiseop wrapped his arms around Kevin, picked him up and shut the door with his foot. He brought Kevin back to the couch again and he sat down with Kevin on his lap, Kevin's fingers locked into his hair. Kiseop slid his hands into Kevin's back pockets, to feel the curve of his .

'Well, don't you work out?'

Kevin tilted his head up so Kiseop could make his mark on Kevin's neck.

“I think...I should...”

Kiseop started to feel his way along Kevin's thighs

'You're going nowhere'

“Go...I should...go”

Kiseop moved back to his lips

'Nowhere. I want you here'

Then suddenly Kevin's phone started to beep.

“Leave it” Kiseop ordered. But Kevin ignored.

-Manager-

He looked at the text and nodded. He put his phone back in his pocket and went back to kissing Kiseop, explaining while doing so.

“That...was just...mmph...work earlier tomorrow...”

But his phone beeped again.

He looked at the message, not leaving Kiseop's lips.

He read it, a frown on his face came about. Kiseop looked at the message too. He looked at Kevin scrolling down quickly. Then Kevin tore away from his lips.

“Okay I seriously have to go now!”

“Why?!”

“I'll tell you later.” He slid off Kiseop and walked quickly to the door. “Goodbye.” He left.

Kiseop leaned back on the couch and breathed out.

'He just left...I know it was an emergency but...i dunno, knowing my luck, I'll never see him again'