We don't have to be friends y'know

We don't have to be friends y'know [hiatus]

Kevin waited for Kiseop to call for two days now. He couldn't sleep or eat properly. He sat in the living room flicking aimlessly through TV stations.

'Why won't he let me come over?'

Eli came up to him, carrying two bags on his shoulder.

“I'll be off, Kevin”

“Okay so”

He stood up and walked Eli to the door.

“Hey” Eli said quietly and hugging Kevin “He's gonna be alright”

Kevin held onto Eli tight.

“Thanks for staying and comforting me”

“No problem”

When they parted, Eli patted Kevin's shoulder.

“I wish I could stay longer”

“Thanks Eli”

Eli smiled and turned to go. Kevin closed the door behind him and sighed. He went back to sitting on the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

'C'mon Kiseop, I'm getting even more worried!'

He sighed angrily and decided to get something to eat. He opened the fridge and took out some things to make a sandwich for himself. Once made, he sat down at the kitchen table and chewed lazily, staring out the window.

Then the doorbell rang.

'Kiseop?!'

He dropped his sandwich and ran to the door. He opened the door quickly but found no one there.

'I hate the children in my building. How many times has someone don't that now?!'

He started to count how many times it happened, when he saw Kiseop, standing at the top of the stairs.

“KISEOP!”

Kevin ran to Kiseop, wrapping his arms desperately around him.

“Don't ever tell me not to help you!”

“I won't” Kiseop whispered.

Kevin only slightly parted from Kiseop, his arms were still wrapped around him. He noticed Kiseop had carried three heavy looking bags.

“How could your skinny arms carry all of that?!”

“I just had to get to you” Kiseop grinned.

Kevin rolled his eyes. “Come in, you're new home is going to be here”

Kevin took two of Kiseop's bags and they both went inside. Kevin put down the bags and looked at Kiseop up and down.

'He looks so small and weak...' “You look so tired. I'm going to send you to bed. I know it's only five o'clock but you should get some rest”

“Okay. Will you lie in bed with me?”

“I was planning to anyway”

They smiled at each other.

“Now off you go” Kevin ordered “I'm going to make you something to eat and you get into some pj's”

Kevin left Kiseop to his own devices and went into the kitchen once again. He looked at his half eaten sandwich.

'Hmm...that took too long to make. I'll just get him something quick. Oh! I still have the cupcakes!'

 

 

Kiseop wiped his nose with a tissue he got from the bathroom.

'I shouldn't be crying right now'

He looked at himself in the mirror in Kevin's room.

'At least Kevin is going to be sleeping with me'

Kiseop then sat on the bed. He loved Kevin's bed, it was soft and bouncy. Much better that what used to be his bed. He slid into the bed and closed his eyes.

'I'm safe now. I'm with Kevin and we'll do something about me'

“Hot chocolate and one of the cupcakes I bought, just for you!”

Kiseop's eyes snapped open. He looked up at Kevin with a tray in his hand.

“Oh thank you Kevin!”

Kevin gently placed the tray on Kiseop's lap and sat down beside him. Kevin rested his head on Kiseop's shoulder.

“Sorry I didn't have any soup or something like that”

“No, this is perfect” Kiseop peeled off the wrapper and looked at the pink icing on the cupcake. “Sorry they hadn't any black” Kevin chuckled.

“Pink is just as good” Kiseop smiled.

“I've five more there if you want”

Kiseop kissed Kevin. “Thank you”

Kiseop took a bite out of the cupcake and a sip of the hot chocolate. “Can't believe I'm homeless”

Kevin sat up.

“No you are not. You are going to be living with me for a few days. I just can't pay for two people right now”

Kiseop blushed slightly. They hadn't been going out that long and already he was moving in with him. Well, only temporary. But he wanted to. Kevin pushed back Kiseop's hair and gently kissed his forehead. He then sat back and rested his head on Kiseop again.

 

Once Kiseop finished his hot chocolate and cupcake, he settled down into the bed. He lay against Kevin's chest and felt even more safe.

“Why do you love me?” Kiseop asked.

Kevin shuffled down to where Kiseop was.

“Why? I'll tell you why” Kevin put his arm around Kiseop's shoulder and had his hand in Kiseop's hair.

“You've gorgeous hair” He moved his hand down to Kiseop's cheek “You've gorgeous eyes that crinkle when you laugh” He rubbed Kiseop's nose with his finger “A perfect nose” He then swiped his thumb across Kiseop's lips “The best kisses” He trailed his fingers down Kiseop's neck.

“That tickles!”

“See! Those little crinkles are there again!”

Kevin kept his hand moving down Kiseop.

“Comfy shoulders” He felt his way down Kiseop's arm and entwined his fingers with Kiseop's “Long arms that when you hug me, I wish you could never let me go” He made his way down further and placed his hand on Kiseop's waist “Finally finding a guy that's as skinny as me with a great ”

“What is it with you and my ?!”

“Honestly I don't know. It's just something I can't keep my eyes off!”

Kiseop lightly hit Kevin “That's a compliment hit by the way”

“But” Kevin continued “most of all is that you love me back. And that is all I need from you”

Kiseop couldn't say anything. No one ever said anything like that to him before.

'Well, I think you deserve this'

Kiseop rolled on top of Kevin and kissed him.

“We're gonna forget everything about my situation tonight” 'Oh god, I hope that sounded okay...I hope he doesn't get bored either...'

“Really?”

“Really”

Kevin placed his hands on Kiseop's neck again, smirking.

“You've also a long neck that is easy to leave bruises on...”