We don't have to be friends y'know

We don't have to be friends y'know [hiatus]

Inside the bar, it was dim and had that musty smell. Kevin and Kiseop found a empty booth and only Kevin sat into it.

“What do you want?” Asked Kiseop, standing at the edge of the table.

“Um...just a beer. I don't care what one”

“'Kay” Kiseop walked off and disappeared in to the crowd.

Kevin sat up against the wall and put his head back 'Finally out for a drink and it has to be with this guy. What is going to happen now?'

Kiseop came back with two glasses and two bottles of the same drink. He carefully set them down and slide the glass and bottle to Kevin. “Thanks”

Kiseop sat in and opened his beer.

Kevin watched Kiseop pour the liquid into the glass. “I'm sorry for accidentally...touching you Kiseop.”

Kiseop cleared his throat “It's...um...” He coughed again.

'Please say something positive'

“It's...okay...I think...”

There was so much awkward silence between the two that Kevin could almost hear the silence.

“Okay, here's the thing” Kevin sat up straight, his hands on the table “It was an accident so let's just try to forget about it”

“Right”

But they both took a long drink. There was that silence again. Kevin looked for a waiter.

“Two more please!”

 

The drinks went from four to ten and the alcohol was kicking in. Kevin sat lazily into his seat.

“Kiseop, you're not going to be able to drive home tonight!”

Kiseop rested his chin on the table.

“Hmm...we can sleep in the car!”

Kevin put his chin on the table too and stuck out his tongue.

“Hey how come you're so nervous and awkward? You're so weird...ugh I feel so sick...”

Kiseop sat back and started giggling.

“'Cause you're soooo cuuutee!”

Kevin sat up and slowly blinked “Cute?”

“Yeah!” Kiseop leaned over the table and pointed his finger at Kevin “And-”

Kiseop stopped and immediately jumped out of the booth and ran to the bathroom. Kevin bit his lips, unsure of what to do next.

 

 

Kiseop got up from being keeled over the toilet, throwing up. He bent over the sink and washed out his mouth. He sighed and walked back out to the bar. He saw that Kevin had his head on the table. Kiseop smirked 'You're coming home with me tonight'

When he got to the table, he poked Kevin. Kevin made a grunt and shifted a little to the right. He poked Kevin again.

“Kevin get up”

Kevin grunted again.

“Okay then” Kiseop pulled Kevin by the collar and pushed his hair back. “C'mon cutie”

He led Kevin out of the booth and held him up by the waist. They stepped out of the bar but there was a small, challenging step they had to avoid. But Kevin tripped over it and staggered and eventually fell to the ground. Kiseop tried to stifle a laugh but it wouldn't hold.

“You're more messed up than me!” Kiseop grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him up. He hooked his arm around his shoulder.

Kevin looked up at Kiseop “You're cuuutee tooo!”

They stumbled to the car and Kiseop fumbled for his keys and stuck them into the lock. Kiseop opened the back door and let Kevin crawl inside. Kiseop got into the front seat. He fixed his mirror to look at Kevin who was passed out. He smiled to himself.

“Goodnight Kevin”