[SEQUEL PART.1]

Shattering Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few months reaching almost to a year since the last meeting with Junmyun.

It is almost reaching to autumn, oh what a lovely weather. The clock shows 7.30am and you are getting ready to head to work. Once reaching your office, you quickly gather all your stuffs on your desk and get ready for the management meeting which is going to start in any sooner. You work as a fashion advisor executive and you love your job. Work has been really swift, with newly recruited potential interns working with you hand in hand. And there's this intern which has been blowing your mind off lately - Kim Jongin. Too old to be called an intern but he is of the same age as you. Mindblowingly, he does his work positively and giving 101% commitments to it. People like you needs an intern like him. Perfect.

Once the meeting is done, you went back to your desk and called Jongin to come over to your office.

"Jongin, can you please come to my office right now? Thank you."

Knock knock.

Here comes Jongin.

Oh dear his manly cologne filled the room. How can this intern be one hell of a man? Too godly to be your intern.

"Jongin, I really love your work. But you need to work on this part most. Focus on it alright? I need the submission by this week is that alright? How about you check on the files first and let me know?"

"Okay I'll check it now."

While Jongin was checking on his work file, you actually stole a glance at him. He has the iest tanned skin ever. Flawless face. Those high cheekbones. The plump lips. Great pushback hair. This guy must be really something. Is he really an intern? Or surprisingly, is he really working under you?

"Ok Ms._____ I will work on this part."

"Just call me _______, don't have to be so formal. We are of the same age."

"Work is work, personal is personal."

"Suits yourself Jongin. I'll see you later."

"Ok Ms______. See ya!"

Dang, he is the cutest.

But true, what I like about Jongin is that he's really nice, respectful, gentleman. He has been working as an intern in this company close to a few months already. And we are actually being comfortable with one and another. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The workload was tremendously loaded that I have to leave the office late. Time checked: 8:19pm. Sudden rainpours started to fall just when I was about to step out of the building and suddenly someone sheltered my head, my body and my whole self with umbrella above me. Jongin. 

"Jongin-shi, you haven't left???"

"I did. I was at the nearby cafe after I left the office and saw you here. I see that you didn't have an umbrella with you, sooo..yea."

"Ah...... thank you. Thank you so much Jongin-shi."

"Don't be so formal _____. Like what you told me, don't have to be so formal. Just call me Jongin. No need those honorifics."

"Hehe. Sure...."

"Are you going somewhere ________? Do you.........want to grab dinner with me? If you don't mind."

"Oh yes sure! I am hungry actually.. Work was crazy though... Let's go! I know of a place."

"Alright you lead the way Miss."

I brought Jongin to one of my favorite place to have dinner. Their restaurant was acceptably  good and the services is a job well done. Eventhough it's still weekdays, the restaurant was still filled with people. I booked a table for two at a corner of the restaurant, facing the beautiful nightscape view of Seoul City. It was breathtaking while sipping on our drinks while waiting for our food to be served. I had the usual caramel macchiato with raspberry coffee while Jongin ordered Iced Americano. Dinner was served and we ate our respective food peacefully. It was nothing awkward, just that the silence between us has these comfortable vibes. I cleared my throat and started to break the silence first.

"Jongin ah... why do you chose to be an intern? Why not work full-time position?"

"Ah that.. I decided to start way from the bottom though. Just wanna obtain some skills first ya know."

"I see.... so how is it like working under me? Did I pressured you too much?"

"Nahhhhhh.... it was fine. I mean I love it how you supervised me. It can be pressurizing though but I like it how you stiffened up and that actually makes me focus on my work fully. Haha."

"But you can take the pressure right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter