[FINAL]

Shattering Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got my black dress tonight specially waiting to wear it until this day. It was our 2nd year anniversary. The clock was ticking pleasantly quite swiftly that you did not noticed it’s already 7.30pm. Before you could leave the office, your phone beeped receiving a phone call notification from your one and only fiancée, Kim Junmyun.

 

Him: Baby, I’m sorry but I don’t think I can make it later. Can you at least wait for me at home?

You: But I already booked reservations for two tonight...

Him: I’m caught up with paper works and I don’t think I can leave my office on time. I’ll be home before midnight, ne?

You: Ok... See you later at home... Ah Junm-

 

Before you could say further, he already hung up the phone call.

 

Did he forget our 2nd year anniversary? Was he really that busy that he had to work over-time in the office? You sighed as you take one last look of yourself in your office mirror thinking that you can show your fiancée that you are wearing a dress especially for him and on the very special day. Normally, you dressed professionally and casually smart but not dresses. You are never a dress person. You quickly took all your belongings and car keys before leaving the building.

 

It is Friday night. You always love Friday nights preferably rather than the weekends. Saturday is alright but Sunday is always a free day for you knowing that you have to go back to the office the next day since its working day. Before starting the engine, you thought of if there’s no anniversary dinner outside, maybe you should go visit your fiancée in his office. You smiled and decided to give him a surprise instead rather than going home straight having to wait alone for him to come home.

 

You decided to let go of your beauty queen bun to let it flow naturally down and apply one last touch up of makeups before going in the building. “Done, now let’s go!” you thought. Before you could press the elevator button, you heard familiar murmurings from the opposite door that is quite sternly loud enough for you to hear.

 

Your heart dropped the moment your eyes lay on the familiar walking figure.

 

Your fiancée. Hands over a lady shoulder and hugging, smiling and laughing away.

 

Not wanting to be seen, you quickly hid your face with your long hair to the side and looked away. When they left the building, you quickly followed them from behind to the building car park. Junmyun leads the lady into his car like a gentleman he has always been. Has he been cheating on you all this while? Tears began rolling down your cheeks the moment you saw him leans to the lady and kissed her lips. His lips… they are only meant for you, not for sharing. Blankly staring at them, you didn’t realized his car started to drove. You were too shocked. You feel numb. You feel cheated. Your heart broke into pieces. What is this engagement all this while? All this while is it just pretending to be nice, pretending to trust and pretending to love? Are all this while screams pretence? Your heart shattered into small pieces. The words Junmyun said in front of you and everything that he do what was that all about all these while? Was it all lies? Are you falling for his lies?

 

You reached your apartment and threw yourself on the couch still cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter