I'M SHOCK!

WHAT LIFE COULD BE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well.. i'm thinking last night.. actually I even don't know what am I thinking about.. 

I just think something but suddenly I go to dreamland.. i totally can't think hard...

At school I just like a genius girl not a smart girl.. Maybe people think that it just the same but actually it's totally different.

For genius people they no need to study or bothersome that connected with study if they're listening to teacher at the school but for smart people they do need study even though just for a short time..

For me I just need to listen what teacher said in the classroom and no need study anymore.. Everything just stuck with power glue in my brain.

I usually fallen asleep if I try hard to think something for remembering something that I forgot *but actually it's really rare*

 

So I wake up today with the sun burning my eyes because it shine so bright for morning time and by the way it FALL SEASON!

I wake up and I'm too lazy to take a bath first then I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth..

Stiil with my pajama I go down and go to the dining room. Mom and dad already there, my mom make her signature bread! It's not just a bread there's bacon inside the bread and you need mapple sauce to eat with. IT JUST WILL MELT DOWN IN YOUR MOUTH! I WILL GUARANTEE THAT WITH MY LIFE! kkk ooops, sorry for being hyperbolic in the morning kkk...

 

"Good morning mom, dad" I said happily as I walk toward them 

"Morning Yoori" mom still busy with her things

"Morning Yoori, seat down at let's have breakfast together"

"Ne appa!" I seat in his right side and mom on his left side

 

"WOW! Yoeobo your bread is really something!" my dad said after he got his first bite

"Ah! Yoori said that it's my signature bread" my mom said it shyly

"Jinjja Yoori?" dad turn and look at me

"Ne appa! Omma really have something inside this bread. Evryone th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter