NEW DAD

WHAT LIFE COULD BE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PARK YOO RI POV

 

After 14 tiring hours flight to Seoul finally I made to touchdown in Incheon International Airport. Well as I say I really into korean this past few years so I'm kind of person that curious about language and I started to learn korean language but I just can read and write and I don't what it means hahahaha... So after I take my bagage with my mom we went outside and some person already standing in there in front row while holding a paper that printed 'WELCOM MRS. PARK SOO BIN AND MS. PARK YOO RI' so my step father already give me and my mom korean name and you can see my name becoming PARK YOO RI from Rachel and my mom's PARK SOO BIN from Anasthasya. 

 

So I guess that my step father family name is PARK right? Well that some people is actually 3 persons, I don't know why my step father send 3 people to pick us up in the airport.

 

"Welcome to Korea Mrs and Ms Park. My name is Kim Chul Seo, from now I'm your assistant and this 2 guys in here is your translator and they're your bodyguard aswell" he speak in English perfectly.

"Oh okay, thank you already pick us up in here" my mom said

"No, it's my job to keep both of you safe and comfortable. So the car is already waiting outside and Mr. Park already waited for both of you in his hotel"

 

After that me and my mom walk out as my bodyguard walk behind me to protect me and he also bring my luggage into the car.

You know my jaw drop when I saw the car that picked us up. IT IS A LIMOUSINE.. you know the ar that so long and have many luxurious things inside? Yep! I was picked up by that car!

I really thanked my mom that she re-married with a totally rich korean man. Well as I told you, my mom is re-married with this super duper rich korean man.

 

My bodyguard open the door gently for us and then the guy with name Kim Chul Seo get inside after us.

 

"So Mrs. Park how have you been? Do you feel not comfortable or something else?" he asked my mom 

"No, it's all perfect. I never thought that my husband was this romantic" I rolled my eyes because of my mom cheesy words!

"It's all set by Mr. Park himself. If you feel something not comfortabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter