Baekyeol

Companion ❦ - Sequel to figment -

Chanyeol smiled, rolling over to put his head on Baekhyun’s stomach and the older giggled. “Your head’s not as light as you think, Channie…” The kid pouted, his eyes turning slightly watery and Baekhyun smoothed his hair out. “Nah it’s real light.” His face was so straight when he said it that he himself was convinced, so he wasn’t surprised that Chanyeol was nodding his head so eagerly.

I can’t even feel the weight of his head on my stomach, to be honest. I can only feel the presence.

 

- 20 years old -

 

“Channie! I failed my test! Just how can you grade a person’s fashion sense? HOW?” Baekhyun pulled at his hair and Chanyeol cracked up, laughing so much there were tears in his eyes. He wiggled his finger and Baekhyun immediately knew what he meant. “Yeol, my fashion sense is amazing as .” He glared at the kid, turning so he wouldn’t have to face his boyfriend and he could hear Chanyeol gulp. That’s weird, I can hear him?

Arms wrapped around his waist as the taller one stretched his already long neck to kiss the shorter boy’s cheek. Just like he wanted him to. Baekhyun ignored the flush on his cheeks, letting the younger one bombard his face until he turned his face. “What should you say?” Baekhyun was really curious about how Chan’s voice sounded like now, but no matter how hard he tried he just won’t speak. “That’s right, you’re supposed to say ‘sorry’. It’s okay, you can say it next time.”

 

- 22 years old -

 

The six were at Baekhyun’s favorite coffee shop as he pondered over whether or not to further his studies. It’s a complete waste of money but my dad wants me to. My mom’s just whatever about it. I guess I’m like her. He picked at his recently buffered nails, liking how disgustingly gay and shiny they were and flaunted them off. “I’m going to join OT12; the magazines seem pretty cool.”

 

“Bacon! I knew to tell you something.” It was their last year in that university and Baekhyun was incredibly curious as to why the oh-so-manly Kai was speaking in a hushed tone. He let the taller kid drag him to the roof and he panted for air, annoyed by how Kai was totally unaffected by the mini marathon.

“I think… I think I…” Kai stuttered and Baekhyun, like the queen he was, propped an arm on his waist and wiggled the other’s finger. “Boy I ain’t got any time for your indecisiveness. Are you going to tell me, or are you not?” Kai bit on his lower lip, slightly worried but then decided to be brave. “I like K-Kyungsoo hyung.”

 

“Dude, if you’re going to be like fthis orever, then you’re a .” Kai’s eyebrows rose, not understanding Baekhyun’s logic and the shorter one gladly explained. “Because your nickname describes what you lack. Which is why I call you an , because you’re so full of . So when I say you is a , I—” “Very nice of you, Baek.” “That’s hyung for you~”

“Kyung’s calling! WILL HE REJECT ME??” Baekhyun watched as his best friend experienced a breakdown, pulling at his hair and banging his head on the door of the roof. “Hello? Kyungie~ Yeah we’re on the roof. Hurry up!” Baekhyun snatched the phone over, finishing the call in less than half a minute, which was obviously not enough time for Kai to recover from.

Kyungsoo opened the door to the roof to see Kai and Baekhyun chasing each other around and throwing shoes at each other.

 

[Baekhyun:] So, how’d it go?

[Baekhyun:] Hm, Kai? Kyungie?

[Sehun:] How did what go :O

[Kyungsoo:] You knew about it all along, didn’t you Baek?

[Kai:] HAHA it went ing well!

[Kyungsoo:] Imma murder you with a kitchen knife. \sharpening sounds\

[Suho:] I can hear him loll

[Kai:] Why are you with my Kyung?

[Kai:] , my knife’s sharpened and ready

[Sehun:] …… So the K-bros became K-lovers? Eww D: \gags

[Kyungsoo:] Don’t copy my ‘\’s

[Kai:] HELL YEAH!

[Baekhyun:] Channie says ‘Congratulations!’

[Baekhyun:] In sign language duh~

 

The two rolled around on the bed [as usual] and Baekhyun giggled at how mushy his friends were. Did I look like that 4 years ago too? Was I sparkling, like Kai was when he admitted his liking for Kyung? Emoticons of fake gags were thrown all over the chat and Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol. The younger one cocked his head, not understanding his random smile but replied him with one anyway. “Thanks, Channie. Thank you.”

 

- 28 years old -

 

“So you basically want me to change the colours of design?” Baekhyun had his legs crossed and pen on his puckered lips while answering the call. “Uh huh. So you want me to change the colours, material and… You want me to change the design entirely.” He stopped spinning his other pen, uncrossing then crossing his legs again.

“How about you go fu—” “Mr. Baekhyun wishes for you to rethink your decision. After all, he did spend some time on it with the models and target audiences on mind. Thank you for your call, and we wish for you call us back again.” Luhan’s cheerful voice made Baekhyun shudder and the older one folded his arms. “Sir, if you want to get more projects, you have to be polite!”

“I already have more than enough projects. His insignificant ones don’t matter.” Having made a name for himself in the fashion industry in a mere 5 years, Baekhyun put his feet up his desk then brought them down remembering it was his table after all. I don’t use it much, but oh well.

“Hannah, I’m going to meet—” He ducked down, avoiding the file Luhan threw at him smartly. “I told you to stop calling me that!” The younger chuckled, continuing his sentence. “I’m gonna meet my friends. It’s the Ks’ wedding tomorrow. Wanna come along?” “And be the awkward loner? Nah.”

A playful twinkle shone in Baekhyun’s eyes as he put out his joker card. “As my secretary, you have obligation to follow my orders. Don’t you, Ms. Secretary?” Baekhyun just knew Luhan was a girl in disguise. Not a woman, a girl because he she looked like he she was 16. Either way, Sehun’s gonna like him. I can totally tell he, or she, is Hunnie’s type.

An annoyed Luhan followed after the excited Baekhyun, much like an angry kitten accompanying the prancing puppy to the wolves’ lair. Well, you couldn’t exactly blame Luhan for thinking that way because his boss was forever talking about the things he and his friends used to do. One would naturally assume all 5 of them were on crack. Six, Baekhyun mentally corrected Luhan. There are six of us. But he didn’t have to know.

 

He knew it the moment he saw Sehun’s eyes, that kid was trapped. Again, Baekhyun couldn’t blame him. If he were a normal homoual, he’d tap that. Luhan had a good figure despite being skinny, but that wasn’t the reason why Sehun’s jaw dropped.

And neither was he a normal homoseual.

 

-----------

Hi guys! Half done with this LOL.