Taemin: Mission 1

S.T.V

“Key hyung do I really look fine?” Taemin asked as he tugged at the super tight black skinny jeans that were clinging to his thighs. All while at the same time trying to pull the pale blue shirt back onto his shoulders were it seemed to refuse to stay.

            “You look hot! That’s what you look like!” Key exclaimed, “And stop tugging at your clothes, I already told you the shirt is supposed to hang off one shoulder like this,” he said as he fixed Taemin’s clothes back to how they were supposed to look.

            “Now what time is he supposed to be picking you up?” Key asked Taemin and Taemin went to look at the text message that Byunghee had sent him. It has been two weeks since Taemin’s first encounter with Byunghee and since then the organization has arranged everything for him in hopes that his undercover mission goes well. From the apartment he was currently staying in to the cell phone that he was holding in his hand.

            Key and Jonghyun also had an apartment in the same building upstairs from him. Taemin couldn’t understand why Onew would pair Key and Jonghyun up together since they were intimate with each other, but he figured the elder didn’t know about their relationship. How? Taemin had no clue since Minho was right that they practically do each other whenever they get the chance. Or well Jonghyun s Key whenever he gets the chance. Either way, Key and Jonghyun were basically his watchdogs to make sure nothing happened to him and Taemin had to admit that he was happy about that.

            “It says that he’s coming at 8,” Taemin told Key as he scanned the text message for the information.

            “Ah its 7:47 now, I should be heading back to the other apartment,” Key said as he gathered up his makeup and all of the other clothes he had brought over for Taemin to try on.

            “Are you guys going to follow me after we leave?” Taemin asked him as he walked him to the door and Key shook his head no.

            “What? Why not, what if something happens? What if I mess up? What if…what if he wants to have again?” Taemin asked the last question quietly and Key couldn’t help but chuckle a little at his nervousness, before shuffling his items to his other arm so he could Taemin’s head with his free hand.

            “You’ll be fine. Don’t worry so much. I mean I taught you all the basics about dating and I’m pretty sure your sense of surrounding and danger has gotten better in the last couple of week.”

            “Yea. All thanks to Jonghyun and Minho basically attacking every time I turned a corner at headquarters,” Taemin said shuddering remembering all the near panic attacks he had in the last two weeks but it did help to heighten his senses in the end.

            “So you’ll be fine. Plus there’s a tracking device in your phone. You remember what to do if there’s an emergency right?”

            “Hold down the home key for ten seconds.”

            “Yup, and it will send an alert to Jonghyun and I and we’ll be there before you know it,” Key said as he walked out of the apartment before turning around to look back at Taemin, “Oh and Taemin if he wants to have , just bend over and say anything for you daddy,” Key teased before turning around and running away from Taemin as Taemin tried to hit him.

            With Key gone Taemin felt even more nervous than before knowing that he was now on his own. He looked at the clock and saw that Byunghee was supposed to be arriving in about five minutes and that didn’t help his nerves decrease at all. Soon enough he heard a knock at his door and out of pure nervousness he rushed to the door and quickly opened it only to come face to face with a tall man in a black suit that wasn’t Byunghee.

            “Umm…can I help you?” Taemin asked the man as he looked him over. The guy had a dark aura and the fact that he was wearing dark shades while standing in such a stoic pose made Taemin uneasy.

            “You are Lee Taemin correct?”

            “Yes but…”

            “Come with me. The boss is waiting for you downstairs,” the man said before turning around and walking away. Taemin assumed that the man wanted him to follow behind so he quickly grabbed his things before taking long strides to catch up to the taller man. Taemin followed him right out of the building and was soon standing in front of a black luxury car that had tinted windows and looked even more expensive than the first car he had been in with Byunghee.

The brooding man opened the door for him and simply motioned for him to get inside. Taemin clutched his cell phone just in case he would have to send the emergency signal sooner than expected as he slid his way into the backseat of the car, but he let out a small sigh of relief when he saw Byunghee sitting near the window in a pair of black slacks, a white dress shirt with the first two buttons undone, and a black suit jacket resting nicely on his broad shoulders.

“Why’d you sigh? Were you expecting something to happen?” Byunghee asked as he looked Taemin over. Taemin felt his eyes roam his body and unconsciously tried to pull his shirt back on his shoulder, feeling just a bit too exposed.

“No…I mean…I don’t know. I guess I’m just nervous and then that scary guy came to pick me up...” Taemin trailed off, trying to make himself come off as scared and nervous, even though he was actually somewhat scared when that guy did come to his door, but it only caused Byunghee to laugh.

“Jaehyun. Scary? He’s my driver for a reason. I mean yes he knows how to handle a gun well if needed but that guy couldn’t intimidate anyone even if he tried. He’s too nice,” Byunghee said and Taemin would’ve never used the word “nice” to describe how that guy came off to him. Luckily the partition was up in the car so he didn’t have to see the guy.

“Anyway, if there’s anyone you should be scared of it should be me,” Byunghee said as he slid closer to Taemin and placed a hand on his knee, “because if you’re not careful I’m going to eat you up…again,” he said as he smirked at him before taking a sip out of the wine glass that was in his other hand that Taemin hadn’t even noticed before.

C’mon Taemin, notice your surroundings better. How did you not even see that he was drinking this whole time? Taemin mentally scolded himself.

“Oh where are my manners. Would you like a glass as well?” Byunghee asked him and Taemin shook his head no, knowing that he would have to stay alert for his mission.

“I’m still under-aged.”

“Aren’t you 19?”

Taemin once again shook his head as he looked down to his hands and played with his fingers, trying to give off a childish and naïve aura. “Not yet, in July.”

“Well one drink won’t hurt now will it? Plus I’m pretty sure me touching you like this is also against the law,” Byunghee said as his hand roamed up from Taemin’s knee to his inner-thigh causing his breath to hitch as it came dangerously close to his crotch, “Here, at least drink a little of mine. It will loosen you up a bit; you seem nervous and tense.”

Byunghee placed the glass in front of Taemin’s lips and Taemin hesitantly parted his glossed lips and let the sweet wine enter his mouth. Taemin had only drunk beer a couple of times before but never enough to even get tipsy, but he had now discovered that he liked the taste of wine way better than beer. He let the smooth red liquid slip down his throat as he drank more of it and before he knew it the glass was being removed from his lips and Byunghee was chuckling to himself.

“For someone that was against having their own glass, you sure did drink all of mine,” he said and Taemin noticed that sure enough he finished the whole thing and he was even his lips for any stray drops of the sweet drink that possibly remained.

“Do you want more?”

“No…and I’m sorry for drinking all of it. It was just really tasty,” Taemin responded and Byunghee simply patted his knee before placing his now empty glass down.

“It’s fine. I’ll order a nice bottle when we get to the restaurant and you can just have some more there if you’d like.”

Soon enough the car was pulling up in front of an upscale restaurant in Gangnam and Taemin felt like he should’ve worn something different as he stepped out of the car and started tugging on his shirt under his jacket once again.

“Is something wrong Taemin?” Byunghee asked as he came up beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Ah…I just feel like I’m underdressed. I should’ve worn something nicer.”

“Don’t worry about it. We have our own private table but yes in the future you’ll have to dress more formal for our dates. I am a businessman after all,” he said as he led Taemin into the restaurant and they were immediately led to a sectioned off part of the restaurant where there were very few people. It had a very intimate atmosphere and Taemin really liked it.

Now if only I was on a real date with someone I cared about and not on some stupid mission, he thought to himself as Byunghee pulled his chair out so that he could sit down. As soon as Taemin was seated Byunghee took his seat across from him and opened the menu placed in front of him. Taemin copied his action and the first thing that jumped out at him was the prices of the dishes. He didn’t know what to order. It’s not like he didn’t think that Byunghee had the money to buy him whatever he asked for, he just wasn’t sure he should be asking the older man to spend so much money on him, especially on the first date. Not to mention the fact that he also didn’t know what half of the dishes on the menu were.

Byunghee seemed to notice Taemin’s dilemma as he grinned to himself and took the menu out of Taemin’s hand before saying “Are you having trouble with the menu?”

“I just don’t know what to order. Everything’s just so expensive and…”

“Don’t worry about the price. What do you like to eat?” Byunghee asked, cutting Taemin off midsentence.

“Huh? Well I do enjoy beef.”

“Do you want it with rice or pasta or vegetables?”

“Well rice of course. I am Korean,” Taemin said as he laughed a bit to himself.

            “Ok, so I know what you’re going to have and are you going to share a bottle of wine with me?” Byunghee asked and Taemin shrugged his shoulders, trying to keep his naïve act up.

            “I don’t know. Do you think I should? I mean I don’t really want to get that drunk.”

            “I think you should. It will loosen you up some more and then if you do get drunk I’ll just take care of you,” Byunghee said as he placed his hand on Taemin’s knee under the table, before slowly sliding it up his thigh and Taemin felt his face heat up a bit and he was sure that Byunghee could see a light crimson dusting his cheeks.

            “Well then…maybe just a little bit,” Taemin said shyly and Byunghee gave him a small satisfied smile before leaning back in his seat and calling the waiter over to come and take their order.

            While Taemin was on his “date” with Byunghee, Jonghyun was trying to have a date of his own with Key, but Key was not in the mood for any of Jonghyun’s antics.

            “C’mon Key! We have this whole apartment to ourselves, why shouldn’t we have a little fun?” Jonghyun whined and Key simply glared at him.

            “What?” Jonghyun asked, causing Key to let out a tired sigh.

            “Jonghyun we are currently on a mission. Just because we’re in this apartment doesn’t mean that this is free time for us to just fool around,” Key said seriously, making Jonghyun sigh in return as he flopped down onto the couch in the living room.

            “We could still have a little fun…” he mumbled under his breath, but Key ignored him as he continued to listen in on Taemin’s date, to make sure everything was going alright. He wasn’t able to concentrate for long because soon he felt Jonghyun sneaking up behind him, but instead of hitting him right out, he decided to let Jonghyun have his moment as the older male wrapped his arms around Key’s shoulders and placed his chin on his shoulder.

            “Are you finally gonna start working with me?” Key asked but he felt Jonghyun shake his head on his shoulder.

            “Then go back over to the couch and watch TV or something.”

            “Don’t wanna,” Jonghyun said as he lifted his head off of Key’s shoulder to start placing kisses on his neck.

            “Jonghyun you have five seconds to let go of me and go away if you don’t plan on being useful. One…”

            Jonghyun kept placing kisses on his neck.

            “Two…”

            He tightened his hold around Key’s shoulders.

            “Three…” Key said through gritted teeth as Jonghyun started to lightly on his neck, obviously working on a hickey and Key didn’t even make it to four as he turned around and punched Jonghyun right in the gut.

            “…what was that for?” Jonghyun asked as he was doubled over and holding his stomach from the unexpected pain.

            “I’m going out. You can stay here and be annoying but I’m going to actually continue doing my job, somewhere where you can’t annoy me,” Key said as he synced up the information he needed to his tablet, making sure he could still hear Taemin.

“I hope you’ll at least listen out for the emergency signal just in case we have to go and save Taemin,” Key said as put on his sneakers and jacket before leaving the apartment. Once he was outside of the apartment he let out a harsh sigh, trying to calm down his emotions a bit. He knew he was starting to like Jonghyun a little more than a normal buddy, but he still refused to let that get in the way of his work. He was going to continue to do his job to the best of his ability, with or without Jonghyun’s help.

 Key then turned his attention back to his tablet as he stuck his headphones in and went back to listening in on Taemin. He realized he had missed a lot as he noticed they were no longer in the restaurant.

No, instead he was back in the car with a very touchy Byunghee, going…well he wasn’t quite sure where they were heading actually.

“Hyung where are we going?” Taemin asked in a very breathy voice as Byunghee was placing kisses on his neck and running a hand under his shirt and along his stomach.

“Don’t worry, I’m taking you somewhere nice,” he said before going back to touching and kissing Taemin. Taemin was feeling a little lightheaded but not in a bad way, no in a good way, a very good way, but he knew he wasn’t able to concentrate the way he was supposed to, since he was slightly intoxicated, thanks to the wine at the restaurant.

Taemin tried to look out the window to try and figure out where they were heading and keep track of their surroundings, but Byunghee didn’t like the fact that Taemin seemed distracted and pulled his face down to his so he could place his lips on top of Taemin’s. Taemin was surprised by the kiss but obviously didn’t pull away. Instead he closed his eyes and decided that for right now he’d only focus on Byunghee and what they were doing right now.

The kiss started to become more intense as Byunghee pushed Taemin back so that he lying down on the seat and Byunghee was hovering over him. He took the hand that was once under Taemin’s shirt and moved it lower until he reached his slightly bulging crotch. As soon as he placed his hand on it, Taemin had bucked up into him causing Byunghee to let out a soft chuckle and push his hips back down.

“Patience,” he said as he held Taemin’s hips down and continued to place kisses on the younger boys’ neck. Taemin continued to try and get more pressure from Byunghee’s hand but the grip that he had on Taemin’s hip was strong.

“H-Hyung…” Taemin whined out and Byunghee stopped kissing him and just looked at him.

“Yes?” he asked but Taemin didn’t say anything and just tried to buck his hips again but Byunghee shook his head.

“I don’t know what you want unless you tell me,” he said and Taemin bit his lip, shy about voicing what he wanted until eventually he gave in.

“I…I want you to touch me.”

“I am touching you,” Byunghee said as he started rubbing his hand on Taemin’s chest.

“No, I want you to touch me lower. I want you to touch my ,” Taemin said and Byunghee smirked a bit before lowering his hand and gripping Taemin’s through his jeans.

He continued groping and rubbing him through his pants causing him to let out soft moans but he still couldn’t move his hips since Byunghee was holding them down with his other hand.

“Hyung…more,” Taemin moaned out but instead of getting more like he asked for, he felt his body become cold as Byunghee sat up and away from him, straightening out his suit as if he wasn’t just feeling up the younger boy sitting next to him a few seconds ago.

Taemin sat up flustered, clenching his thighs together to try and both hide and relieve his at the same time.

“Why did you stop?” he asked and Byunghee looked at him with a straight face before he straightened out Taemin’s clothes and hair for him and saying “Because we’re here.”

Taemin looked out the window and saw that the car was parked outside of a luxury hotel. The driver opened the door for them and Byunghee stepped out smooth and unfazed and looked to Taemin waiting for him to follow. Taemin looked down at his still tented pants and pulled his shirt down in an attempt to cover it as he stepped out of the car.

Byunghee placed an arm around his waist and pulled Taemin closer to his body as they walked into the hotel. They walked right past the front desk to the elevator but Taemin was taking quick mental pictures of the place. It looked like a normal hotel to him, very upscale, and very professional. Byunghee brought them into the elevator and they went up to the 53rd floor after he entered a key and pressed the number. When the doors opened, it opened into a luxurious pent house apartment. Taemin walked in ahead of Byunghee and looked around in awe. He was so wrapped up in how beautiful the apartment was that he didn’t even sense Byunghee come up behind him. So when he wrapped his arms around him Taemin was caught by surprised and quickly turned around and was about to punch him until he remembered who he was and why he was here.

“Whoa there…did I scare you?” Byunghee asked as he put his hands up as if to protect himself from the punch Taemin was about to throw.

“Ah…yea, sorry about that. I’ve been taking self-defense classes lately,” Taemin said lying smoothly, even though it wasn’t really a lie since they have been teaching him how to defend himself at headquarters but it also wasn’t the full truth.

“Really? Well that’s good. That means that I don’t have to worry about other guys taking advantage of you now do I?” Byunghee said as he wrapped his arms around Taemin again and pulled him close to his body. Taemin placed his arms around Byunghee’s neck and shook his head in response to Byunghee’s statement.

“But that doesn’t mean that you’re gonna stop me from taking advantage of you now does it?” he asked as he leaned down and started placing kisses on Taemin’s neck again.

“I don’t know. I might have to fight you off one day too,” Taemin said as his voice started to become breathy again and he was reminded of the in his pants.

“Hmm…really?” Byunghee asked as he lifted Taemin up so that Taemin could wrap his legs around his waist. He moved his mouth from Taemin’s neck to his mouth and continued to kiss him until he brought him to the bedroom and placed him on the bed.

As soon as he laid Taemin on the bed he sat up so that he could remove his shirt, before leaning back in to continue kissing the younger boy. Taemin felt his body quickly heating up again just like it did in the car, however this time he spent less time teasing Taemin as he quickly removed Taemin’s jeans and stuck his hand into the waistband of his underwear to grab a hold of his .

Taemin took a sharp inhale of breath when he felt the pressure of Byunghee’s hand on his and was lightly ing into his hand.

“More hyung…please give me more,” Taemin moaned out as he started to speed up his s and that caused Byunghee to pull his hand off of his and a low whine escaped Taemin’s throat when he did this.

“Hyung….” he whined out and Byunghee shook his head again.

“Didn’t I tell you to be patient?” he said before he moved in to remove the rest of Taemin’s clothes and then went and got a bottle of lube out of one of the nightstand drawers.

            Byunghee quickly spread the lube on three of his fingers as well as putting some on the rim of Taemin’s before gently inserting one finger. Taemin let out a small hiss of pain before relaxing himself as he let Byunghee stretch him out. His moans started to become more vocal by the time Byunghee had inserted his third finger into him and started increasing the pace of his s.

            “Does that feel good baby? Do you like the feeling of my fingers in that tight little of yours?” Byunghee asked as he gave a particularly hard into Taemin that also ended up rubbing against his prostate.

            “AH YES!” Taemin said as he let out a loud moan and kept moving his hips to the rhythm of Byunghee’s fingers. Taemin wanted more though. His fingers felt good, but he knew he’d feel even better once Byunghee’s was inside of him. So he reached his hand forward to rub Byunghee’s through his slacks before trying to tug them down. When he did though, Byunghee removed his hand from inside of Taemin so that he could pin the younger boy’s arm down above his head.

            “Someone’s naughty aren’t they?” Byunghee asked as he looked down at Taemin from above but all Taemin did was lift his hips up to try and get some relief on his aching . He was able to slightly rub it against Byunghee’s before Byunghee held him down tighter to the bed.

            “P-Please…stop teasing me,” Taemin said as he closed his legs together, deciding that might be a better way to relieve some of the pressure but Byunghee didn’t like that as he used his knees to spread them apart again.

            “I’m not teasing you. I’m making you feel good. Or do you not like the way this feels?” Byunghee asked as he let go of one of Taemin’s arms so that he could grab hold of his and slowly pump it up and down.

            “ah…mmm…” Taemin started letting out low moans again but as he was getting closer to his long awaited release, Byunghee’s phone started ringing loudly in his pants. The older man let out a harsh sigh before letting go of Taemin and sitting up on his knees so that he could dig the phone out of his pocket and quickly answer it. Taemin sat up and brought his legs together as he waited for Byunghee to finish his phone call, but instead Byunghee pushed him back down on the bed, spread his legs, and inserted two fingers into his hole again, causing Taemin to let out another low moan.

            “This better be important. I’m currently in the middle of something,” Byunghee spat out to the person on the phone as he looked down at Taemin while continuing to finger him.

            “Fix it then,” Byunghee said into the phone his irritation coming through as his hand gave a particularly hard into Taemin which caused him to let out a loud yelp, before quickly covering his mouth. Byunghee gave him a small smirk and was about to lean down to kiss the younger boy until the person on the other end of the line gave him some more unwanted news.

            “Are you ing me?! Fine, I’ll be there in 30,” Byunghee said before ending the phone conversation and getting off of the bed as he started redressing himself.

            Taemin let out a soft whine when Byunghee removed his fingers from inside of him and sat up as he watched the older man get dressed. He didn’t want him to leave and made sure to let him know that.

            “Hyung, where are you going?”

            “I have some things I need to take care of, so I’m going to have Jaehyun drive you back to your place for now,” he said as he buttoned up the rest of his shirt, only to have Taemin walk up to him and wrap his arms around him to try and make him stay. Taemin knew that Byunghee was probably going somewhere to make some kind of drug exchange or something else illegal, but at the current moment all he wanted was the older man to stay with him and help him get rid of his .

            Yet Byunghee wasn’t in the mood for him to be acting like this so he pulled Taemin’s arms off of him and threw him his own clothes.

            “Get dressed. I have to leave.”

            “I can stay here and wait for you then,” Taemin said as he lay back down on the bed, only to be forcefully pulled off of the bed and have his clothes shoved in his arms.

            “Get. Dressed,” Byunghee said slowly and sternly and that’s when Taemin remembered just who this guy was. He could see in his eyes that this guy was someone scary and not to be taken lightly.  Taemin knew he wasn’t supposed to want him, but instead be observing him, but going on dates and being intimate with the older man sometimes made it hard for him to remember his initial mission, but he did as Byunghee asked and backed away from him before slowly put his clothes back on.

            Once he was dressed, Byunghee took him by the hand, led him out of the apartment and down to the car that was going to bring Taemin home.

            “I’m sorry that I had to cut our date short. I’ll make it up to you next time. Now,” Byunghee leaned down and placed a kiss on Taemin’s forehead, “Go home,” he said before walking away from Taemin to deal with his own business.

            Taemin, unhappily, got in the car and let Jaehyun bring him back to his apartment. The ride was done in silence, not like Taemin was expecting the driver to really speak to him, and by time they had arrived at his apartment complex his was completely gone, and he was tired. All he wanted to do was go up to his apartment and sleep. Jaehyun came around to open the door for Taemin and when Taemin stepped out Jaehyun started following him.

“Umm…thanks for the ride, but you can leave now,” Taemin said as he nervously faced the other man.

“I have to make sure you get inside safely. It’s part of my job,” Jaehyun said simply and Taemin was too tired to argue, so he let the man follow him up to his apartment. When they reached the door, Taemin unlocked it and was about to walk in when he felt the man behind him try and follow.

“Ok I’m back now. You can leave,” Taemin said, starting to get annoyed with the man’s presence.

“Ah…well then if you’ll excuse me,” Jaehyun bowed slightly to Taemin before turning around and heading back the way they had come. As soon as he was out of sight, Taemin shut the door and walked into the living room area, to flop down on the couch and let out a tired sigh.

“Well that was interesting…” Taemin mumbled to himself as he laid his back on the couch to try and relax, but it didn’t last long because soon his phone was vibrating and no matter how much he didn’t want to answer it, he knew he had to. So he dug the phone out of his tight pants pocket that seemed to be even tighter now that he was sitting, and answered it.

“Yes?”

“Are you back from your so called “date” yet?” Taemin heard Key ask and he nodded his head before answering, knowing that the older man couldn’t see him.

“Yes.”

“Are you alone?”

“Yes,” he answered again and then all he received was a dial tone. In less than two minutes he heard a knock at his door and tiredly trudged over to let Key in. He didn’t even look at the other male, he just opened the door and turned around to walk back to the couch.

“So, how was it?” Key asked and Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

“Ok I guess. We went out to dinner at this really fancy place but didn’t really do much the entire night.”

“Well it was the first date, but anyway what did we learn?” Key asked getting right to the point but all Taemin did was shrug his shoulders again.

“Nothing really, like I said we didn’t do much…” he trailed off and Key let out a soft, but annoyed sigh.

“Listen Taemin, you have to fill us in on everything you guys did. Remember what Onew said? He wants to know every detail, from where you went to how many times you ed, but judging by what I heard, it would seem that he pleasured you real nice tonight,” Key said with a dirty smirk on his face and Taemin just shook his head.

“And you’d be wrong. Anyway, we went out to dinner at this place called Shiro in Gangnam. We had a secluded table in the back of the restaurant and everything. I’m not sure if he goes there often or he just used his money to pull strings but there’s that. Then we headed to the Shilla in Gaepo-dong. This place I feel like he might frequent considering that we walked right past the front desk and took the elevator up to a penthouse suite that I’m pretty sure he owns, but yea, that’s about all I got from him tonight,” Taemin said and he watched as Key took meticulous notes.

“Is that all you guys did?”

“Yea.”

“Taemin...I heard you and I know that’s not all you guys did. So can we please stop beating around the bush and can you just tell me what else you guys did?”

“If you heard us why do I need to repeat it?” Taemin asked, not understanding what his life, or current lack thereof had to do with the mission.

“Because Onew wants me to record things directly from you as well and bring the notes back to him and if he finds out you’re keeping stuff from us it will be the end of both your and my career. So if you’d please tell me what else you guys did,” Key said as he got his tablet ready again, to take some more notes and Taemin let out a defeated sigh, realizing he had no choice but to tell Key what happened.

“Ok, so after dinner we got in his car and we started making out. He…Byunghee he started feeling me up, up my shirt, down my pants, everywhere and then he started placing kisses on my neck only to…”

“Whoa…ok stop. I don’t need all the dirty details, just the major ones. So you guys made out in his car, he felt you up, continue,” Key said trying to spare himself from some of the stuff he felt was going to come out of the boys mouth.

“Fine…anyway then he stopped because we arrived at the hotel. He then put his arm around my waist and led me up to the penthouse; we talked for a bit, about nothing really. We just talked about me supposedly taking “self-defense” classes, since I told him that I took some since I almost punched him when he scared me, but yea…then we went to the bedroom, had some more and right when it was about to get good he got a call.”

“A call from whom?” Key questioned and Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know. I guess one of his drug dealer partners, but whatever they were telling him was really pissing him off, because after he got off the phone he stopped everything he was doing and told me to get dressed, that he had some business to take care of. I tried to tell him I’d wait there for him to come back but he was very insistent that I go home and here I am,” Taemin finished, hoping that what he told the older man was enough to satisfy him.

“And how did you get home?” Obviously it wasn’t he realized as Key asked that question.

“His driver, Jaehyun. He’d been driving us around for all of the night.”

“What does he look like?”

            “I don’t know. Tall, scary, wore dark shades all night,” Taemin said as he got up to get a drink of water, really hoping this interrogation was going to be over soon.

            “Taemin…we’ve trained you better than that. Even if it was rushed, we still trained you to observe your surroundings better,” Key groaned out.

            “Well sorry. It’s kind of hard to make a memory sketch of the driver when you have someone sticking their tongue down your throat,” Taemin spat out and Key just let out another sigh before closing his tablet and standing up.

            “So that’s all? I’m guessing you have clue where Byunghee went after he left you?”

            Taemin shook his head as he leaned against the wall and took a sip of his water and soon he felt something on top of his head and looked to see Key standing in front of him, ruffling his hair.

            “Good work Taemin. Now, go get some rest, I’ll go back to headquarters and report the information to Onew.”

            “Shouldn’t I go back and report it myself?” Taemin asked and Key shook his head.

            “No, you’re going to stay here. We have to make it believable that you live here and it would seem strange if you left to go sleep somewhere else every night now wouldn’t it? Plus we have the recordings of the night, as well as you statement. I’m sure that’s enough to please Onew,” Key said as he worked to put his shoes on.

            “If you say so,” Taemin said, sitting back on the couch. He didn’t want to stay in the apartment by himself. He had just gotten used to being around people and liked being around everyone at headquarters, but this was his mission and he was determined not to blow it. So if that meant he had to be a little lonely, then he’d it up and deal with it.

            “Alright, now Jonghyun is still in the other apartment, just call him if you need anything or anything happens. See you tomorrow Taemin-ah.” And just like that Key was out of the apartment and Taemin was left alone. After about five minutes he became bored and figured that it would be best to go to sleep. So he changed out of his “work” clothes and into a comfortable pair of sweats and a t-shirt, before going into his room and finally going to sleep.

            Unfortunately for him, he didn’t get to sleep long before he felt someone touching him. It took him a while to get out of his drowsy state but as soon as he realized that someone was indeed touching him and it wasn’t part of his dream, he jumped out of the bed, in attack mode, only to be subdued in less than a second.

            “Wow, it took you a whole five minutes to wake up. You know you can easily be killed in that amount of time,” Jonghyun said as he lazily sat atop Taemin’s back.

            “Can you get off of me now?” Taemin asked annoyed and Jonghyun slowly removed himself from on top of the younger male.

            “You need to really heighten your senses Taemin. You’re lucky it was just me coming in here to wake you but if it had been someone else…”

            “Yes, I know. I would be dead by now. Is the lecture part of this wake-up call over yet?” Taemin asked as he rubbed his eyes and tried to crawl back into bed, only to have Jonghyun grab his foot and yank him out of the bed.

            “Nuh uh, no more sleep for you. We’re going out!”

            “Out? It’s only…” Taemin looked at his nightstand to see the time say 9:43am in bright red lights. “It’s too early hyung!” Taemin complained but Jonghyun wasn’t having any of it.

            “We’re going shopping! Now let’s go before the mall gets crowded!”

            While Taemin was being dragged to the mall, Hyuk was trying to stay awake in class. He’s so upset that he got put back into high school but he knew it was part of his mission. It’s already been a week since he’s been officially “enrolled” in school but he hasn’t made any real progress in getting closer to either of his targets. He was in the same class as Kim Jongin and through a little bit of surveillance he was able to find out that both Sehun and Jongin were in the dance club at school and by finding that out he found his way in as well.

            Hyuk’s plan was to go to the dance club after school today and ask for a late audition. Dancing wasn’t his strongest strength but he had been practicing over the last few days and he was confident enough in his moves that he’d be able to make it in. As soon as the school day ended Hyuk went right on down to the dance club and saw other members already warming up. A couple of them gave him strange looks but he ignored them and searched the group for Sehun and Jongin. He soon realized that he arrived earlier than his targets when he saw them walk in the door together laughing about God knows what. Hyuk didn’t rush over to them though, he waited a little for them to get settled and when he saw Sehun separate from Jongin he took his chance.

            “Umm…you’re Kim Jongin in Class 1 right?” Hyuk asked as he tried to start a conversation up with the other boy.

            “Yea, you’re that transfer kid aren’t you? You transferred into Sehun’s class right?”

            “I did. My name is Han Sanghyuk but you can just call me Hyuk”

            “Anyway, what’s up? You thinking about joining the dance club?” Jongin asked and Hyuk nodded his head enthusiastically.

            “Yea, I was wondering if the president might let me do a late tryout.”

            “Oh, there’s no trying out. Well not until its performance time. We just let whoever wants to come in and dance with us. It’s all about moving to the music and having fun!” Jongin exclaimed with a large smile on his face.

            “We?

            “Yea, Sehun and I. I’m the president and he’s the vice president of the club. The only time we hold try out is before a dance competition. We only pick the best of the best from the club then. Other than that, anyone is free to join. So if you want you can stay and try and pick up on the choreo that we’ve been working on. We haven’t gotten too far into the song so you should be fine,” Jongin said and Hyuk was amazed at how easy this was. That was until Sehun came over to them

            “What’s going on over here Jongin?”

            “Huh? Oh Hyuk here wants to join the club. He’s in your class right? You were telling me a couple of days ago about how your class got the new transfer student,” Jongin said keeping up his energetic way of speaking.

            “Yea we’re in the same class. So what makes you want to join the club?” Sehun asked and Hyuk sort of shrugged his shoulders.

            “I like to dance so why not? Plus my dad’s always on my case to join some sort of after school program so I decided on this one,” Hyuk said but he could see that Sehun was still judging him until Jongin wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

            “Loosen up there Sehun! If he wants to join let him. We’re not exclusive or anything. Plus I’m the president and I say its fine!”

            “You’re only the president because you’re the best dancer.”

            “You got that right! And you’re the second best which is why you’re my right hand man!” Jongin exclaimed and Sehun scoffed but Hyuk could tell he was just trying to stop himself from laughing.

            “Whatever, you’re in kid. Let’s just see if you can keep up with the choreo. It’s not just some easy two step you know.”

            “I’m sure I’ll keep up just fine,” Hyuk stated as he stared Sehun down. He felt like the other boy was challenging him and Hyuk was never one to back down from a challenge. He was going to prove to Sehun that he could dance his off.

            Or at least that’s what he thought. By the end of practice he was pretty much dead the corner of the room. All of his muscles hurt and he just wanted to lie there and die. The other members kept staring at him, someone even whispered to go check and see if he was alive but no one actually made a move to go over to him.

            “Not bad kid. You’re pretty much a natural and you kept up well for your first day,” Hyuk heard Sehun say from above him. He forced himself to sit up and in doing so he saw both Sehun and Jongin standing in front of him. Jongin had a large smile on his face a stuck his hand out for Hyuk to take it, which he gladly did as Jongin helped him up.

            “Yea! You were great Hyuk!! Almost as good as me!”

            “Ok you don’t have to go lying to the boy Jongin, but you were good. Keep it up and make sure to ice your muscles when you go home,” Sehun said before placing an arm around Jongin’s shoulder and leading them both out of the room.

            Well, so far so good. Now I just have to make sure I live long enough to actually be able to get information out of these two. Hyuk thought to himself as he slowly gathered his things, all of his muscles aching and begging to no longer be in use but this was the price he had to pay to get the job done.

            God I hope I don’t have to train when I get back.


I haven't updated this since Dec. 24, 2013....and i apologize for that. wow...almost 2 years. This story isn't dropped just tryna make sure it goes as planned. Also i procrastinate a lot.Anyway this was Taemin's first official mission on his own and a little bit of how hyuk's mission is going at the end. Sorry it took two years and this chapter isn't as long as the rest, but we're getting somewhere...sort of.

Anyway until next time

~Lolo