Working with L.Joe

He FORCED Me to Be His Girlfriend

The manager returned from the bathroom and busted out the tension. "Get to work now Byunghun-sshi, L-sshi and TaeHee-sshi."

L.Joe looked at the manager. "Just call me L.Joe." He flashed him a smile and wink. I rolled my eyes. Omg! I can't believe this guy!

Customers started to flood the bakery. The three of us (actually more like two....) started to get busy. I don't know why, but even on a busy day where you focus so much attention on your job more than anything, I can still sense a bit of tension.

L.Joe and L seem to be competing on who can serve the most customers.

L.Joe got flirty with the female customers while L was working at top speed carrying three trays of food?! He had one tray on each hand and the third balanced on his head.

The two boys were working so swiftly, the manager and I just stood there with our heads moving back and forth following the boys' motions.

Everytime I try to serve a customer, there would always be L or L.Joe 'taking care of it' for me and telling me to rest. What about me?? I want to work too!! If I don't work, will I get fired? I need this job though!!

I snapped back to reality, jumped off my chair and started to jet from table to table, which made the manager, L.Joe and L shocked.

After customers left, I cleaned the tables. MyungSoo decided to help me with the mess. We smiled and stared at each other while wiping the tables. 

He threw his towel at me."Hey! You're so mean!" I giggled. He came over and hugged me from behind. He grabbed my hand that was cletching onto a towel and started to sway it around the table.

We started to wipe the tables together. I looked at him and we both smiled. L.Joe was looking at us green with envy. A customer came in just in time for L.Joe.

"Oh L! Can you take care of this customer for me? I'm busy." 'I'll be back' MyungSoo whispered in my ear. He walked over to the table and happily greeted the customer.

L.Joe walked over to me. "I see my girlfriend is cheating on me in front of my very own two eyes." I rolledmy eyes and walked into the kitchen. L.Joe followed me inside.

I placed the dirty towel in the sink. When I turned around, I flinched a little seeing L.Joe placed both hands on the sink to surround me.

"What do you want?" I looked away. "You." He replied with an innocent smile. Smooth.... real smooth.......L.Joe. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and pushed him away.

He pulled onto my arm and dragged me closer. Geez! This boy is always yanking my arm! Does he want to pull it off and leave me armless or something? "You know cheating on me will cost you." I gave him a disgusted look.

"Get away from me." I pulled away, but he tugged me closer. "You know of all girls I can get, I chose you. Any girl would give anything and I mean ANYTHING to get a kiss from me."

I pulled away from him and ran out of the kitchen. I saw L coming in and skidded to a stop. We smiled at each other.

-----------------------------------------

The three of us changed and locked up. I waited patiently for L to finish changing. L.Joe came out and pulled me out of the shop.

"I'll walk you home today." I twisted out of his grip. "Thanks but no thanks. MyungSoo is walking me."

"So you like calling people by their real name huh? The you can call me Byunghun or better yet Hunnie Oppa!" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

Hunnie Oppa? Really now? I cracked up so loud. "Are you kidding me?" He leaned closer to me.

L came out just in time looking for me. This boy ain't gonna get close to my girl. Startled, he pulled me away from L.Joe.

"Why aren't you going home?" L.Joe shrugged and looked at me. "I am waiting for my princess."

I tugged onto L's sleeve. "MyungSoo-ah, Let's go now." He smiled at me. "Alright." And we began walking side-to-side while L.Joe stalked our every footstep trailing behind us.

We looked back at the stalking L.Joe. "YAH! Isn't that Teen Top getting surrounded by some rookie gang?" L shouted and pointed across the street.

L.Joe turned around. "Where?" L grabbed my hand and we ran off. After ditching L.Joe, L held my hand throughout the whole walk while I was blushing like crazy.

When we reached the front of my house, he kissed my forehead good-night and I walked inside.

When L turned around to walk home himself, 6 shadows appeared in front of him. "L, follow us. We need to talk." said one of the shadows. L nodded his head and followed the 6 figures.