The New Co-worker

He FORCED Me to Be His Girlfriend

"Bye Appa! I'm going to school now." "Okay be safe my little angel." I gave him a hug and walked out the door.

I closed the gates in front of my apartment building. I flinched a little when I saw a familiar figure. OMO! It's MyungSoo! Then I smiled and felt my face burning up.

"Did somebody miss me?" I glued my eyes to the floor and bit my lip. "Come on or we will be late for school." He walked ahead and I trailed behind him.

"Walk next to me." I looked up and sped up next to him. At the corner of my eye I saw him catch a glimpse of me. I blushed. OMO! He looked at me! This is so awkward! Should I say something? What should I say?  I kept replaying the scene of my first kiss in my head, and involuntarily smiled.

He looked at me and smiled. Does that mean we are a couple? Maybe I was dreaming...... We walked to school together in silence.

We were one block away from school until I remembered what L.Joe said and his stupid contract. I gulped hard and my facial expression darkened from worry.

L saw through my worries. He grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together. I looked at him in surprise. He gave me his famous cute smile. So that does mean we are a couple!!!

We both ran into the school with our hands held together. Girls looked at us in envy. We walked in the classroom, but this time L wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. He walked me to my seat next to Hyuna, who was drop dead from the surprise.

He pulled my seat out for me. "Here you go my princess." I giggled and sat down. He returned to his seat while Hyuna yanked my arm really hard. "YAH! Since when are you dating L oppa? What about L.Joe and the contract??"

I just shrugged my shoulders. Who cares about L.Joe. I got MyungSoo and that's all that matters. "I'm just going to ignore that stupid jerk." I said with satisfaction.

"Oh speaking of Teen Top, did you hear about what they did yesterday?" I shook my head. "They challenged 3 different gangs last night. It was crazy. I heard this morning they skipped school just to harass students at Woolim high."

"Sooo they aren't in school today?!" Hyuna nodded her head sadly. YESSS!!!! No L.Joe for ANOTHER day!!

-----------------------------------

After school L waited for me by my locker so we can go to work together. We walked out of the school grounds holding hands and swaying them back and forth. I can sense many girls are green with envy as they pass by.

We got to the bakery and changed into our uniform. Like usual, i got ready by doing my weird stretches. "Stretching again?! TaeHee-ah you look like you are about to run in a marathon." L joked. I gave him a glare."Oppa! Why are you always making fun of me?" I pouted.

"Because it is so fun seeing you mad." He hugged me and chuckled. I hugged him back. "You are so lucky you are cute." Oops! Did I say that out loud? He released me."You think I'm cute?" He gave me a pout and turned away from me.

I was confused. "Oppa.....don't ignore me...." "Hmph." He pouted again and puffed out his cheeks. Who knew behind that cold expression is all this aegeyo. ^-^

"Oppa.." I tugged onto his sleeve. He turned to face me. "Don't ever call me cute. If you want to compliment me say 'MyungSoo Oppa is sooooooo HOT. He is the most good looking guy on earth!!' ^_^ "

I looked at him weirdly. "Oppa, you know.... THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!!" I ran out and L followed me behind. He caught me and gave me a back hug. I giggled.

Our manager stood there staring at us. "Okay love birds. Get to work. By the way, since business have been booming, I decided to hire one more person to help you two out. Please welcome your new co-worker, Mr. Lee Byunghun-sshi."

Out step a blonde boy waving and smiling evilly at the two of us. L and I looked at each other. Uh Oh! I have to see him at my job too? The only time where I get to have 'alone' time with MyungSoo?

I pouted and L placed his arm on my shoulder in comfort. 'It's okay' He mouthed at me. "Why, Hello TaeHee. It's going to be a pleasure working with you." He said with a flirty tone then his voice changed. " And hello to you, L." He looked at him from head to toe.

"Hello, L.Joe." They looked at each other. Are they having a staring contest? I looked at L.Joe then at L who are intensely glaring at each other.

 


Geez, my neighbors are annoying with the fireworks. It's not even 4th of July yet!! I apologize if this chapter seems sloppy. I had a hard time concentrating. I had a busy day so I am going to end with just one update forgive me!!!!