Injured L.Joe?

He FORCED Me to Be His Girlfriend

The next day I walked to school myself. I was wondering why L couldn't make it this morning, but quickly shrugged the idea off since he is probably busy.

I saw Hyuna in front of the school gates. I waved to her and she waved back. I ran towards her and gave her a hug. We linked arms together and walk in the school building.

We walked into the classroom. I was hoping L would be there, but his seat is empty. I wonder where is MyungSoo? Did something happen? He was fine yesterday. I should ask him at work.

The whole day at school I was bummed out because of his absence. Lunch felt empty without his presence so I listened to Hyuna blab on about how hot CAP looks or any news about Teen Top.

"TaeHee-ah, Did you hear about Teen Top ditching school today?" I shot up at her comment. Maybe L.Joe won'tbe at work too so I get alone time with MyungSoo.

"Really?? Why?" I asked out of curiosity. "Well I heard they are going to our rival school, Woolim high to  get revenge on their school's gang, Infinite."

"I don't get it, why can't we just get along and stop the violence." Hyuna shrugged her shoulders. "Boys are weirdos."

-------------------------------------------

After school, I rushed to work to see L. Unfortunately, he took a day off. There must have been a big emergency. OMO! I hope he's okay.

To top off my bad day, even though L.Joe skipped school that day, he came to work. (-___-") But he was acting a bit strange and covering his face.

This time I decided to talk to him. "YAh! Blondie. Why are you here? I thought you skipped school." I walked closer to him, but he avoided me. Ummm, he usually wouldn't ignore me. He would die just to get attention from me. I wonder what happened? Does it have anything to do with MyungSoo?

I grabbed his arm and yanked it away from his face. I gasped. "W-what happened?" I saw a huge black bruise on his cheek bone and a cut on his lip.

"I look ugly right now don't I? Man! I hate those Infinite boys!! They ruined my beautiful face and now my girl can see how ugly I look." I sat him down and brought the first aid kit.

I helped him treat his wounds. While applying hydrogen peroxide, he winced a little. "L.Joe, what happened?Why did you get into a fight?" I stuck a bandaid on his face and covered his bruise with some foundation so the customers won't get scared off.

He looked at me and gazed into my eyes."Why do you want to know? You care about me don't you?" I rolled my eyes. "I was just asking." He pulled me into a hug, but this time I didn't push him away since he was hurt.

Thank goodness it wasn't a busy day, so I did most of the work so L.Joe can relax and rest his wound for a while.

I cleaned up and went to change. L.Joe waited for me outside the shop. "I'm walking you home today." "No thanks. I can walk by myself." I started to walk and ignore him. He followed me.

I turned around. "Can you stop following me?" "I don't want my girlfriend to be in danger." He smiled. I gave in and let him walk me home.

While we walked home, L.Joe did not start any funny business. In fact, he was awefully quiet which felt.......weird. I decided to break this awkward silence. "Can you tell me what happened today?"

He shot up from my sudden question. With hesitation he decided to tell me. "Teen Top and I was in a fight with Infinite. You know the gang of our rival school, but this time both of our gangs were injured badly. We couldn't tell who won. Usually Teen Top wins, but this time their 'secret weapon' participated."

Secret Weapon? I wonder what's up with that? "What is this secret weapon?"

"Their secret weapon is not a what. It's a person. He is the 7th member of Infinite and also the best. We couldn't see who he was since he had a mask on." Before he could finish his story, we reached my house.

"Uh... Thanks for walking me home L.Joe. Take care and don't forget to change your bandages." I waved him good-bye.

He grabbed my waist and pecked me on the cheek. "No problem, girlfriend." He smiled and ran off. I stood there. Shocked. I touched the cheek he kissed and felt them blush.