The Right Swimsuit for the Right Body

♕An Ulzzang's Beauty Diary

22 August 2013

2:43 PM EST

Entry #8 FASHION: The Right Swimsuit for the Right Body

Dear Beauty Diary, 

Wow, Okay. Sorry for the wait. I've been busy with all of my other ongoing stories. I really didn't mean to neglect this one for so long. I apologize. Now, moving on. I'm guessing this information may be a little late since summer is ending and school is almost starting; however, it's always nice to know how to choose the right swimsuit for the right body type, right?

By the way, next post (from me) will be skincare related!

Enjoy~

 

1) Enhance your curves with a retro high-waisted fit. This style will give you a bombshell hourglass, showing and hiding all your curves in the right places. This style will fill out your hips and nip in your middle, giving you the perfect proportions!

2) Add a cup size with a fringed bandeau. If you're small on top, this simple addition will visually pump up your bust! The fringes will give you some more volume and attract some more attention. ;D

3) Look a size smaller with a sleek, dark, one-piece that streamlines your silhoueete and smooths your tummy. A dark-colored one-piece is  like the "Little Black Dress" of swimsuits!

4) Support your bust with an undwire top. No more spilling out of tiny cups! An underwire top will provide more coverage and keep everything in its place. 

5) Shrink your tush with a full-coverage back and an attention-grabbing graphic bikini top. The full-coverage back slims a bigger bottom while the visual top attracts the most attention.

 

6) Flatten your tummy with a wide ruched waistband. It eliminates a muffin top and slims your lower belly, allowing you to parade confidently in your new bikini.

 

Alright, my sweeties!

That's all I have for now.

Enjoy the last of your summer.

Until next time, good bye~

 

From,

applecyanide