third

The Cliché Love Story

 

          “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Shin Heera and I will be the assistant manager of the senior basketball team from now on. Please take care of me,” Heera bowed 90 degrees and smiled nervously.

 

          “Hey! I’m Tao”

 

          “I’m Kris”

 

          “Annyeong noona. The name’s Taemin,” Heera rolled her eyes inwardly at the said guy. For God’s sake, he’s a senior.

 

          “My name is Minho. Please take care of me,” he bowed 90 degrees causing her to bow too.

 

          “Hi sweetie. My name is Jonghyun. But for you, you can call me Jjong Oppa,”he winked. He seems a little short but maybe his muscles can make up for his height. Heera nodded, already knowing their names from all the matches she watched.

 

          “Oh, sorry guys. I’m late. Hey Mina!” Chanyeol casually wrapped his long arm at the so called Mina’s shoulder. Heere swore her heart stopped beating the moment Chanyeol grinned at her.

 

          “Eh? You’re not Mina,” His eyes widened though he still did not move his arm.

 

          “Of course, you . She’s the new assistant manager, Shin Heera. Come earlier next time, will you?” Mina said while hitting his arm signaling him to move it.

 

          “Oh, hehe. Annyeong Heera-sshi. I’m Chanyeol,” He smiled his infamous goofy smile. And that was the first meeting of Heera and Chanyeol, officially.

 

 

 


 

 

 

          “Taerin-ah! Taerin-ah,” Taerin stopped walking when she heard an oh-so-familiar voice. She turned around and saw Baekhyun was catching up on her. He flashed his famous smile that makes most of the girls in the school faint but of course, except her. Duh, Taerin had known him since they’re both kids.

 

          “What?”

 

        “Come, I’m going to treat you an ice cream!” he said while grabbing her hands, quickly walking to their destination. “It’s a sign of gratitude for the math’s work,”

 

          Taerin automatically grinned and skipped towards an ice cream parlor which is just across their school. .

 

         “Baekhyun-ah, you’re not dating anyone, are you?” Taerin casually asked as they walked their way home.

 

          “Nope. Why? Suddenly realize that you got a crush on the hottest boy in school?” he winked while pointed at himself. Taerin just rolled her eyes and shooed the words away.

 

          “Pssh. As if. Hmm… actually someone I know got some hots for you,” Taerin said while looking at her own cup of ice cream.

 

          “Who? Taehee noona?” Taerin immediately looked up.

 

        “You knew?” Baekhyun just nodded and pursed his lips in silence.

 

          “Yeah, of course. She’d been stalking on me since forever,” Baekhyun stated as if he was talking about the weather.

 

          “Oh so you knew. So do you like her?”

 

         “If I say yes? What would you do?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, challenging Taerin.

 

          “Nice to meet you, brother-in-law,” she grinned cheekily and patted his shoulder.

 

          “Nah, I prefer to be your husband” Taerin’s heartbeat stopped at his statement and she faked a cough to cover the sudden queasiness in her stomach.

 

          “Ha ha ha. Very funny,” she laughed half-heartedly. “Unfortunately, I already have a crush on someone else,” Taerin stated as she gobbled down her ice-cream, totally unaware of Baekhyun’s darkened face.

 

          “Well, it’s your house,” he said while pointing to Taerin’s house.

 

        “Oh, right. Hey, what's with that look?” Taerin asked as she pointed to Baekhyun's face, somehow he looks hurt.

 

          “Nothing, I just thought something horrible,” he grinned nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

 

          “O~kay. Goodbye, Baekkie. Sleep tight,” she winked before making her way into her house. If only she turned back to see Baekhyun’s disappointed face.