first

The Cliché Love Story

 

          “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,” Heera’s eyes widen. Unconsciously, she slapped her friend excitedly. Her eyes never left a certain someone who was currently dunking a basketball into the net.

 

          “What?” Heera’s friend, Soojin asked lazily as she pushed Heera's hand away.

 

          “It’s Chanyeol-”  she grins like an idiot in love she was “-now my day is perfect,” she clapped gleefully.

 

          “Lucky you, I haven’t seen Sehun since yesterday,” Soojin huffed while eyeing her friend's crush.

 

        “Eh, what happened to Taemin?” 

 

        “Haven’t you heard? Taemin is dating Sulli. Psh, like I care. He’s not that cute anyway,” Soojin waved it away while Heera tsked at her.

 

          “Where’s Taerin? I don’t think peeing would take this long,” Heera glanced at her watch; 5.30 pm, it’s been 20 minutes since she’s gone. “Should I call her?”

 

          “No need. There she is,” Soojin said pointing to their friend who was skipping towards them while smiling apologetically.

 

 


 

 

          Taerin was preparing to go to bed when someone threw rocks at her window. Already knowing who the culprit was, she opened it with her eyebrows raised.

 

          “What subject is it this time?”

 

        Baekhyun, her neighbor slash her childhood friend slash her schoolmate grinned before replying, “Mathematics”

 

          Taerin nodded while going through her bag and pulled out her math assignment. She tied it with her hairband that she strategically put on her study desk and went back to the window. “Ready?”

 

            As he nodded, she threw it and it landed successfully in his hands.

 

          “Don’t forget to bring it to the school tomorrow,” she said lazily.

 

          “No problem, thanks. I love you,” she makes a face as he threw her flying kisses.

 

 


 

 

          Hani sighed as she looked at her watch; 6.45 and the sky had turned orange-ish.  She sighed again as there’s no one in the student council going on the same way as hers. She clucked her tongue. Guess I’ll be walking alone then. Better hurry

 

          Her pace quickened when she felt a presence behind her. She shut her eyes close when a voice stopped her.

 

        “Hani-sshi,” She stopped walking and looked behind her. Oh yeah, I forgot he lived in the same neighborhood.

 

         It was the 3-A class president, Kim Jongdae who is also a member of the student council.

 

          “Yes?” she raised her left eyebrow.

 

        “Let me walk you home,” he said and explained when Hani looked at him skeptically. “It’s going to be dark soon. I don’t think it’s safe for a girl to walk alone,” Hani nodded.

 

          “So, you’re saying walking with you is not dangerous? Hmmm”

 

          “Well, I was being nice but if you don’t want to, fine,” he replied and walked past her. Hani smiled.

 

          “You’re worried about me, aren’t you?” Hani quickened her pace so she could catch up with him.

 

        “No” 

 

 


 

 

          Being the sole supporter of Chanyeol, Heera was the first one to arrive at the basketball court. She was munching some biscuit while searching a comic she’d bought last week in her bag. Just as she was starting to read, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see the face of the basketball team’s manager, Choi Mina.

 

          “Yes?” Heera managed to say it without stammering, the thought of being chased out was repeatedly playing in her mind.

 

          “You’re Shin Heera, right?” Mina asked as she sat next to her. Heera nodded.

 

        “Why?” Heera unintentionally squeaked and blush slowly crept into her cheek.

 

        “Nothing, it’s just that I always saw you watching the team practicing-” Heera smiled sheepishly. “-are you really a fan of the game or just one of the player’s fans?”

 

          “The game of course!” Heera quickly replied and continued when Mina raised her eyebrow skeptically. “I’d always follow my father to watch basketball games”

 

          “So, you know all the rules?” Heera nodded hesitantly at the question, not knowing where the conversation was heading to.

 

         “It settles then, you’re the new assistant manager,” Mina said.

 

          Heera’s jaw dropped.

 

 

 


Author's Note : Hey readers. The first chapter is up! Woohoo~ Feel free to comment :D