Chapter two

The Day We Met

The class was finished sooner or later, it was hard to concentrate. Chaelin tried so hard to focus on what was on the board or to what the teacher was saying but all she could think about was the guy sitting behind her. When the class was finished she walked out with her head down, wondering if the canteen had good food. While she was staring at the ground she saw a pair of pink Nike Air max's standing before her. This was strange because the academy had a strict uniform code. Chaelin lifted her face and saw another smiling back at her. "So you're the new girl, right." The girl said. "Yeah, I guess." Chaelin replied softly. "Well then. Welcome to the academy. I'm Park Bom but everyone calls me Bommie." Bom announced. "Don't worry, I'm kinda like a new girl too. I came here 3 months ago. You and me could definately be buddies. Don't you think?" Chaelin felt herself breath a sigh of relief. She honestly thought she would be a loner at this school but out of no where this smiling, soft, giggle-y girl. "I think we definitely could be." Began Chaelin. "I'm Lee Chaelin but you can call me CL if you want. Oh and by the way, I love your shoes. They're so awesome compared to my crapy black ones." "Oh thanks! Well my dad is the new head master so no-one really cares what shoes I wear." Giggled Bom. "You hungry?" "Definitely." Chaelin replied happily. Bom and Chaelin walked together into the canteen. The food wasn't to bad, it was actually kind of great. They sat together at a table on the far side of the canteen facing the window. They spent a while filling each other in on one another and Chaelin felt like her and Bom just clicked. Suddenly a lunch tray hitting the table broke their concentration. "Hey ladies." Said a voice. When she looked up, the person she had been so taken a back by was sitting opposite her. Chaelin's eyes fell from his perfect black hair, down to his shaped eye brows and finally to his brown eyes. His lips were curled into such an amazingly beautiful smile. "Eww taec. I'm sorry but this table is taken." Bom teased. "You should be happy I'm sitting with you, silly head." He snapped back. "Oh hey you're the new girl. It was Chaelin right?" "Umm... yeah. It's nice to meet you." She stumbled. "Well welcome to the academy Chaelin." Taecyeon said, a grin on his handsome face. "Don't you even think about it Mr Ok. This one is off limits buddy." Bom interrupted. "Damn what a waste." Taecyeon smirked, picking up his tray and walking away. That smirk, that smile, those eyes. Taecyeon Ok was the most perfect individual Chaelin had ever lay her eyes on. The image of his body had already permanently burned itself into her mind. "Watch out for that one, he's a player." Bom said as she stared back at him. The lunch bell had gone and it was time to go to class again. Bommie had a different class so they had gone different ways when they came out of the canteen. Chaelin found herself wondering around through the academy trying to find her next class. She wasn't good with direction as you could of probably figured out. Chaelin found a stair way and decided to go down it. Maybe she could make her way outside and see the building markers. She started to slowly go down the stairs. A few steps down her foot caught on a loose shoe lace she hadn't noticed. It felt like time was moving in slow motion as she fell forward. Chaelin tumbled down the stairs till she reached the landing. Luckily she wasn't seriously injured but her ankle hurt a lot. "Oh my freaking god, really CL. Fall down your stairs on the first day." She whispered to herself. There was no other option than to sit there and wait till someone walked past. Unfortunately it was the middle of class, no one was walking in the stairwells or corridors. With her head down, rubbing her tender ankle in her hands, Chaelin sat waiting. Dying of embarrassment. She leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes. "This is a weird place to have a sleep, class skipper." Said the familiar voice. Chaelin lifted her head once again to see Taecyeon standing in front of her. "Oh I'm not skipping class. I kinda fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle. I can't get up." She answered in pain. "You okay Chaelin?" "My ankle just hurts." With one swift movement Taecyeon bent down and picked Chaelin up. One arm around her back and the other under her legs. "You don't have to." She pleaded. "It's okay. Your ankle is hurt right? Plus you aren't heavy at all." He chuckled. Taecyeon's body was so warm. As his arms held her, Chaelin fought the urge to push herself against him. Taecyeon's cologne smelt so good to her. A mix of sugar and spice. His arms were so big and he felt comfortable. Chaelin would of never thought that on the first day she would be picked up by the hottest guy at her new school. If today was only the first day, what else did the rest of the year bring?