Chapter One

The Day We Met
The sun streaming through the window woke Chaelin from her sleep. Lately the weather had been beautiful. The sun shone in the crystal clear sky and a summer breeze filled the air. Chaelin didn't want to wake up. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach. Today would be the day she started at her new school, Kawiri Academy. Her parents had passed away in a car accident. She didnt have any family that could take her in, so she decided to sell the house her and her parents had lived in and move to a small aparentment her dad owned. There was too many memories in her old town. Everything reminded her of her parents. The places they shopped, the cafe they always Had lunch at and the streets they walked on together. The move was the best thing that she could do. Maybe she could start a new life and make her parents proud of her.  Reluctantly she dragged herself from her bed to the mirror. Her hair was dyed blonde and usually she kept her hair colour up to standard but lately she couldn't be bothered. Her natural her colour was begging to seep through. The black against the blonde didn't look to bad. Thankfully. Chaelin stepped into the bathroom and let her nightgown fall to the floor as she stepped into the shower. As the hot water cascaded over her body, she held onto her stomach. The butterflies where getting worse. "Please, please let this be a nice school." She whispered to herself as she turned the water off and dried her body. The new uniform she would now wear was hanging on her mirror. A white blouse, red tie and navy blue skirt. "Wow this is original." Chaelin sighed. After putting on her underwear and bra she started to put the white blouse on. Over the past couple of months she noticed that her body was changing. Her hips got wider, her s bigger and her lips became lush. Buttoning up the blouse she sighed in annoyance. "Ahh it's so tight, what the hell is happening here.. yaah stop growing already." She growled. Chaelin pulled up her skirt, put on her red tie and sat on the bed to put on her socks. When she was finished she looked back at the mirror. The blouse fit tightly over her chest and her hair lay over her shoulder. "Well, this is as good as its gonna get CL. Let's get this over with." She said calming herself. Stuffing a few books and pens in her bag, she grabbed her head phones and played her music. Chaelin locked the door to her apartment and began the short walk to the academy, walking through a little park and past a convience store. The wind picked her hair up and played with it gently. Reaching the school gates she pulled a piece of folded paper from her pocket. On it it read: "Class 11A, Home room 207, Mrs takahara." The academy was Grand and impressive. The buildings had a Victorian feel to them. Grand white columns supported the buildings and neat trimmed hedges framed the walk ways. It took longer than expected to find her class. She already heard the bell go off. Finally she found the room she was looking for. Chaelin closed her eyes and gathered all her strength. Slowly she knocked on the door. "Come in." Said a kind gentle voice. The door to the class room opened and the entire class stared at her. "Oh, you must be lee Chaelin, welcome to your class." Beamed Mrs takahara. "Come and welcome yourself to the class." Chaelin absolutely dreaded this bit. It was nerve racking as heck. She walked over to the front of the class room and began to introduce herself. "Hi....... I'm Lee.... Lee chaelin, umm it's nice to meet you all." She stuttered bowing. The class responded with a synchronised, "and you too." Which to be honest creeped her out a little but calmed her at the same time. They seemed like an okay bunch. Chaelin took an empty seat next to a window and took out a note book, trying to make out what they were learning. Suddenly the door to the class room flung open. A guy with a black back pack came into the class. "Sorry I'm late, Mrs." He said. "This is the third time this week, Mr Ok. Get it together. Maybe you should go to bed earlier." Mrs Takahara replied. Chaelin couldn't help it. She was staring. Not intentionally but she couldn't help it. She had never seen anyone like him before. His short black hair. His broad shoulders. His tight fitting uniform. Her eyes trailed to his jaw line. Oh god, he was so chiseled. He had to have work ed out. A cheeky smile was plastered on his face as he tried to sweet talk the teacher. "Just sit down Taecyeon." The teacher said. "Taecyeon." Chaelin repeated In her head. That was the day that was to start to start everything, and it all begins with Mr "late to class" Taecyeon.