The Little Boy's Conniption

Just Some Drabbles

Prompt 3: Conniption

Words: 273

Characters: Taemin/ anyone

This one kinda ... I'm tired and I'm doing hw and I'm rlly stressed out so not my best writeing... (Crackfic maybe)

No. No this can't be happening. This is not happening. I can't believe my parents forgot. No, they didn't forget about my favorite thing in the world. No way... they are just probably just playing a joke on me. Yup this is just a joke.

Okay maybe this is not a joke. HOW COULD THEY!! How could they forget. Those irresponsible jerks. I am now throwing a conniption I say, yes this is a conniption. A FURIOUS CONNIPTION. They forgot. They did. They are rude, and mean and horrible. I hate them with all my heart.

Okay maybe not all my heart. I promise to be the perfect child, if they go back and get the most beautiful thing in the world. Maybe if I clean my room, or wash the dishes. What if I walked the dog or cut the grass, maybe they will go back and remember.

Okay. I give up. They forgot. They forgot, all about it. I'm okay with it now. I can move on. I shouldn't be in denial. They forgot it. I shouldn't have a conniption. I can't be mad at them for there bad memory, I mean come on their old. I shouldn't bargain, because they will probably just get it next time. 

Woah... I have to go pee. So I went to the bathroom, and then when I was finished I  walked to the fridge. When I opened it again, there it was. Right before my eyes, the one thing I was longing for, BANANA MILK! My parents hadn't forgot to buy it for me! I quickly grabbed the drink and drank it. Ahh reunited and it feels so good.