Memories

MAKNAE ACADEMY {Hiatus}

 

Jungkook's POV
'When will this end?!' I groaned and I tapped my fingers impatiently on the desk. 
'First class of the day and I'm already bored.' I thought to myself. I hated my classes, mainly because I didn't have anyone I knew in there. School was always easy for me and that was one of the main reasons I got into this academy, I guess I'm the only exception. Sometimes, I hate being the Maknae of the Maknaes. 
But at least none of the five are here to bother me. Mostly Sehun and Changjo are a problem. Sungjae isn't that bad, and neither is Dongwoon. 
Zelo..... he is another story. It's not that I hate him or anything, It's actually quite the opposite. 
I don't remember how I started liking him. I guess it was during the first day I started going to this school. 
 
{Flashback}
 
"Welcome to Maknae Academy, I am Mr. Shim!" The headmaster introduced himself with a bright smile. I looked at the man who seemed to be overjoyed. 
"You must be Jeon Jungkook!" He said as he looked at me and smiled. I didn't utter a word and moved back slowly. 
"Don't mind my son, he's kinda shy around new people." My mom informed the man. His smile only grew friendlier as he ruffled my hair. I shook his hand off my head and stared at him.  
"Well, follow Mrs. Jeon and Ill give you your son's schedule for!" He said as he lead my mom into the office, leaving me in hallways alone. I waited for what seemed like hours and decided to get to know the campus. All the other students were in their classes either doing work or snoring during lectures, so no one was really there. A made a mental note of where the main office was just in case if I get lost. I made my way down one way of the hallway and walked aimlessly.
As I walked it seemed like someone was following me and every time I turned to look at who it was, no one was there. I passed by many classroom doors and the creeping feeling never left. Out of anxiousness, I ran into the nearest bathroom and closed the door to make sure no one followed. 
I waited for almost 10 minutes before walking out of the bathroom and looked out left and right for anyone who might have followed me. I exited out of the bathroom cautiously and walked in a random direction as the feeling returned. I turned my head around as I tried searching for something and was stopped dead. I bumped into a guy and noticed that I was face to face with his chest. 
"Im sorry." I mumbled to myself and let my head face down due to embarrassment. 
I heard a childish chuckle and faced up to the boy who it came from. 
The boy was extremely 
baby-faced and was almost a head taller than me. 
His lips were formed into a smile and and he stared at me kindly. I quickly averted my gaze and looked down at the ground. I could feel his breath touch my hair slightly and my heart beat out of my chest. 
"It's alright, it was just an accident." He said casually as if it was nothing. As his hand ruffled my hair gently, my cheeks burned a slight pink and my eyes grew wide. I didn't shake off his hand like I did with Mr. Shim's. His touch felt different, his hands were gentle and it gave off a certain warmth that was somewhat new to me. 
'Why are you racing so fast?' I thought to myself as I clutched the part where my heart would be. His hand moved from my hair and he grabbed my chin making me stare straight into his brown orbs. 
"Like I said, don't worry about." He beamed and as a response, I nodded my head slowly not breaking eye contact. When he let go of my chin the warmth seemed to disappear leaving a cold, empty feeling. 
"What's your name kid?" He asked me brightly. 
"J-jungkook" I mumbled almost too quiet to hear.
"I'm Zelo!" He beamed and held his hand out to me. "Nice to meet you!" 
I stared at his hand and reached out to it, awkwardly shaking it.
"You're new here aren't you?" He asked me. 
"Y-yes!" I stuttered. 
"I'll show you around then!" He said happily and walked a few steps ahead of me. I stood there a little confused and cocked my head to the side. He soon noticed that I wasn't following him and stopped instantly. 
"Come on, don't be shy!" He said as he walked back to me, pulling me by my wrist. 
 
It wasn't long till we returned to the Headmaster's office. 
"Well, it was nice meeting you!" He said with a grin.
A small smile formed on my lips and he caught it as quick as it came. 
"Ah, you actually smiled!" He exclaimed joyfully. My cheeks flushed and I quickly looked away out of embarrassment. 
"You have a nice smile." He complimented me. My cheeks burnt even more and my heart pounded. I heard him chuckle again before he was about to say goodbye. 
"I guess I'll see you around school then?" He said unsure and I nodded slightly as a response. 
"Later!" He finished and walked away with his hands in his pocket.
The smile crept back up to my lips and it disappeared after the door to the office opened suddenly.
"So here is your son's schedule and students will have time to spend with their parents during holiday breaks." Mr Shim said as he walked out of the door, being followed by my mother after. 
"Thank you very much Mr Shim!" My mom thanked the man and turned her attention back to me. 
"Were you waiting long?" She asked me worriedly. I shook my head with my poker face still on. 
"Ok! I'll be going then!" My mom said as she handed me my schedule and a pair of keys. 
"Behave." She said sternly and I nodded. 
 
{Flashback End}
 
Now here I am, getting into fights. I try to stay out of trouble as much as possible but since those jerks are here, I have to keep my guard up. 
"Mr Jeon!" My teacher called out. 
"Mmm?" I hummed as I snapped out of my reverie. 
"What is the answer to this problem?" He asked expectantly and pointed to a problem on the board. 
"y=24!" I answered quickly. The teacher looked at me confused then looked at the board, then at me again. 
"C-correct.." He stuttered and continued on with his lesson. 
'Too easy!' I smirked victoriously. 
 
_______________________
I finished the 4 Chapter after successfully finishing the first day! It took longer than I thought but here is the next chapter now! I hope you enjoyed it!!!
Comment and subscribe please!!!