First Day Pt.3

MAKNAE ACADEMY {Hiatus}

 

Taemin's POV
"Hey!" I yelled at Sehun, the boy with brown hair, who had a devilish smirk plastered on his face. The said boy turned around instantly, and his smirk disappeared
"Mwo?" He said with a rude tone.
I tried to hold back my anger.
"What do you want?" He asked irritadedly. I was close to blowing up in his face but I managed not to.
"Leave him alone!" I yelled. The other boys turned around as soon as they heard me and had a serious expression.
"Now why would we do that?" Dongwoon asked with a cold stare. I clenched my fists tightly trying not to explode from anger. 
"Because you guys are jerks!" I said aloud. I quickly regretted it as Sehun's smirk reappeared. The boy on the floor hadn't moved an inch but was now watching the new scene happening.
"Would you rather we mess with you then?" Sehun asked teasingly. 
I blinked once and I felt myself fly backwards and slam against a wall. I yelped in pain from the sudden force that pinned me to the wall with my hands above my head. I was being held by my wrists tightly.
I could feel a breath of air brush past my lips which sent chills down my spine. I opened my eyes and saw that Sehun's face was close to mine. My heart beat rapidly and my cheeks burnt up. I don't know why my body reacted like that, was it because I was scared of him or was it because I was this close to him. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt his breath on my ear. 
"Why don't we play with you?" He whispered in a low voice. 
My body shivered and I closed my eyes afraid of what he would do to me. My breathing increased dangerously as well as my heart beat and I felt myself getting light headed. 
"I'm n-not afraid of y-you." I stuttered in a daze. He chuckled  devilishly. 
"Are you sure about that?" He said almost in a whisper. I bit my bottom lip out of anxiousness and shut my eyes closed tightly. I was waiting for something to happen but the grip that was holding my wrists, let go. I opened my eyes curious as to why he let me go. Sehun's back was facing me and in front of him was Gongchan. He had an angry expression and stared down Sehun, and Sehun did the same. Sungjong stood between them holding his arms out to separate them.
"You can't do this here, people are staring!" He begged. I looked around to see that people were in fact watching this scene play out.
Gongchan and Sehun's focus was unbreakable, as if they were having a fight in their minds. They stood like that for a few minutes before someone tackled Sehun to the ground. Gongchan Ren and I were shocked and looked at the person who was now on top of Sehun. Jungkook was hovering above him, while gripping his collar tightly. 
"No, Kook don't do it" I pleaded him. Jungkook didn't listen to me, and instead held a fist in the air. He was about to punch Sehun before getting caught by someone else's hand. He glared warningly at Gongchan who shook his head, and reluctantly stood up after, leaving Sehun on the ground. 
"Let's go!" Gongchan commanded and walked away from the group of boys. Jungkook and Sungjong followed soon after. I stared at the boy on the floor before walking away. 
"Hey!" Sehun yelled. He stood up and chased after me. I heard his foot steps get louder and felt someone grip my wrist harshly. He turned me around forcibly and I glared at him. 
"Let go of me!" I warned him. 
"No, I'm not done with you yet!" He retorted. I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip but failed to do so. I struggled for a minute before *BAM!* Sehun stumbled backwards.
"Ugh, my nose!" He whined. I looked at the person who caused Sehun's nose to bleed. I found my answer when I saw Sungjong standing next to me, he had his fists clenched tightly and he looked very irritated. Again I was shocked, but this time from the person I least expected to hit anyone. He walked away to the table huffing. I stood there dumbfounded and looked between the boy with the bloody nose, and my cousin who gave it to him. I quickly snapped out of my trance and trailed behind Sungjong leaving a complaining Sehun. 
 
Changjo's POV
"Whoa!" I gawked at the boy who made Sehun's nose bleed.
'He just hit him.' I thought to myself. I looked at Sehun who was still holding his nose. 
"I'll get that brat!" He swore. Zelo scoffed and shook his head. 
"Well, you did deserve it!" He said and shrugged his shoulders. 
"Shut up!" Sehun shouted. I rolled my eyes at the bickering two and continued to think. I thought for a while before being interrupted by Dongwoon. 
"What's up with you?" He questioned with an expressionless face. I blinked repeatedly before answering. 
"N-nothing, just bored." I said as an excuse. 
"Hmm" he looked at me suspiciously but he didn't pry any further. Instead he turned to Sehun. 
"Just go to the nurse already!" He said in an annoyed tone. Sehun huffed and winced before doing as he was told. I followed the whining, bloody nosed baby. I looked back at the new boy who walked away with his arms folded. 
'That new kid is pretty brave!' I thought. 'I got to admit, he's not like most people in this school. He's....different'. I continued to follow Sehun down the halls.
 
Ren's POV
"I can't believe you just did that!" I was amazed by Sungjong who made it seem like it was nothing
"He asked for it." Sungjong said casually.
"Couldn't have done it any better myself." Sungjae commented approvingly and clapped his hands. Everyone at the table laughed except for Taemin. He looked relieved but still a little distant. 
"You ok Tae?" I asked worriedly and the said boy nodded. 
"Fine, just...a little tired." He mumbled. I hummed as a response and wanted to ask more questions, but thought it would be best not to. I decided to shrug it off and wait till he told me himself. 
I turned my attention to Jae who examined Sungjong thoroughly. 
"What are you doing?" I questioned him. 
"Did you see the way Changjo stared at him? Like he was mesmerized." 
"So? He's probably just amazed that Sungjong did what only someone brave would do." I said 
"No, not that. Sehun's got into a lot of fights before, he even got hit by a girl before." He informed.
I cocked my head sideways as a response. 
"I don't get what you're saying." I said dumbfounded. Sungjae sighed deeply. 
"What I'm saying is....never mind." He didn't finish his sentence. 
"Can you keep an eye out for the new kid?" He asked. I looked at him questioningly but nodded my to agree anyways. 
"Thanks jagiya!" He said and pecked me on the lips. I blushed at the surprise contact. Even if we had kissed many times before, I still couldn't bring myself to get used to it. He chuckled at my pink cheeks and gave them a pinch.
"You're too cute when you blush, you know that Rennie!" He praised and I blushed even more. 
"Y-yah, please stop, It's embarassing!" I begged him. He laughed more and let go of my cheek. 
*Riiiiiiing* the bell sounded around the school and everyone at our table groaned. 
"Come on, I walk you to your room." He said and held out his hand to me in a gentleman like fashion. 
"Why, thank you!" I took his hand happily and we headed out to our dorms. 
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
OMG IM SO SORRY........AGAIN!!!!! I couldn't update the way I wanted to because school started and Ive been busy with HW and such. Please forgive me (^~^) I promise I wont be so late to update as much. Also Im sorry of this chapter is not as good(I kinda rushed through th end) dont hate me *hides* (/)o(\) Ill try to update next week if possible. 
 
Anyways thank you for being so patient!  Ill update soon I promise. 
 
 
BTW: PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!(It would make me feel better) (^ㅅ^)