Teachers notes

I don't care

Kyungsoo pushed up his thin rimmed glasses, he could barely read the screen from this far away. Some students in his class refused to move when asked so the teacher the thought it would resolve the problem by moving the whole class about. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes; there was only five minutes left of the day and he had no where near enough notes to revise from. He groaned, I'll have to copy of Minseok.. Kyungsoo thought, he craned his neck to see one of his best friends scribbling down every word that came out of the teachers mouth. Kyungsoo slumped back down into his seat, Minseok had chess every Friday and was going away over the weekend which means he won't see the notes until Monday. Maybe Chen is free tomorrow... Kyungsoo was snapped out of his thoughts when the bell rang, the class irrupted into an explosion of noise as students rioted out the door. He slowly stood up and packed his bag, he nodded goodbye to the teacher who was laying in his chair as he slid his backpack on. When he reached the door he found his three friends waiting for him. They strolled to the gate and split their separate ways. Chen and Kyungsoo waved at Suho and Minseok on a packed bus. Both boys wandered home together, arguing about almost ever topic they brought up. Soon they reached Chen's house and said goodbye. Kyungsoo continued home alone. 


  Halfway home Kyungsoo's ears were distracted by a deafening noise, he covered then and spun around to discover it was the intense motor belonging to a jet black motorcycle. Kyungsoo wrinkled his nose at the bike, he saw how dangerous they were on a documentary.  He was too busy blocking out the roaring engine to notice the bike had stopped moving. Before Kyungsoo even had chance to realize it had seized moving, a voice shouted from on the bike.
"What's up kid? Never seen a Harley before?" The rider was wearing black aviators and had brown choppy hair. He looked barely older than himself. Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at him, he didn't exactly want to converse with a man on a motorcycle. He turned around and started walking foward again, hoping to get away from the cyclist. Not to Kyungsoo's joy, he heard the Engine start up again and come closer.
"Come on boy, don't ignore me!" the guy followed Kyungsoo until they reached the end of the road. Kyungsoo gritted his teeth and spun around once more;
"Look I don't want to talk to you!" Kyungsoo stormed. He saw the rider smirk and raise his eyebrow above his shades. He shugged his shoulders and replied
"I only wanted to know if you wanted a ride, I'm Chanyeol by the way" he switched off the engine and it slowly spluttered to a stop. He grinned at Kyungsoo,
"I don't care for your name, Chanyeol" Kyungsoo spat. The boy's remark made Chanyeol's grin widen,
"Are you sure? You just used it" he chirped. Kyungsoo looked at him blankly, getting rather irritated by his cocky and sarcastic attitude. He diverted his eyes from the biker and swiftly turned into his street. He raced down the road, he heard Chanyeol's voice from behind,
"If you ever need a ride!" He called. Kyungsoo waved his hand backwards, gesturing for him to leave. He gripped his backpack and heard a laugh and then the motor run away into the distance. He hoped he wouldn't bump into that tool again.