180

You Got a Message

JH: Dance Monster

RM: Was I just shipped with my maknae...

JH: With Jungkookie?? Bleh.

RM: Oh God, does that mean it's Hoseok? Can't I be shipped with someone female *shudders at possible J-Monster fanfiction*

JH: You read fanfiction?

RM: No, but I've heard about them...SO J-MONSTER EXISTS OTL

JH: It's inevitable for boy groups to be shipped with other boys. I was shipped with Jungkookie too.

RM: So you did all this to tell me I was shipped with my maknae? That's pretty strange though I appreciate ARMYs dedication to write stories about us.

JH: You ship better than Yoongi Hyung.

RM: Do you mean with? Because I have received cute drawings of SugaMon from fans before.

JH: You like that ship? Rap ship

RM: Sorry, my friend, but I'd rather let that ship sink. Namjoon is picky about his ships.

JH: Would you ship us?

RM: No. I never put much thought into who I shipped actually.

JH: If we were shipped, what would our name be?

RM: RapHo. Sounds close to rapper.

Haha, if my name is first, doesn't that mean I top in this relationship?

JH: You should at least let me top sometimes. Especially when I dance.

RM: With a mouth as smooth as mine, I'd have you begging me to enter you already.

JH: With moves as smooth as mine, I'd be on top of you in seconds.

RM: With moves like yours, you'd be eagerly bucking your hips to meet mine.

JH: I'd rather grind.

RM: You can't always get what you want, unless it comes out as a plea from under me.

JH: You fell for my y body roll and my amazing flexibility. I can spread my legs wide.

RM: And your sensitivity. Don't think I forgot about the way you squirmed under my touch when we showered together. I would love to see you cutely squirm as I flick your s with my tongue, getting a feel of your flexibility as you arch your body into mine, abusing my mouth with yours to distract you from the pleasure.

JH: Imma make you growl and grunt more than you do when you rap.

RM: I'd like to see you try to hear them beyond your cries for release. Though you want to come with me, I'll lower my mouth, up your length and ignoring the tip to fluster to further. You'll choke amid your curses when I suddenly pull back the skin, giving your tip my mouth's undivided attention as my other hand roams from your thighs to your balls, seeing what really gets you screaming.

JH: You want to ravish me?

RM: Yes. It'll make me so hard to see your hands messily dragging down from around my neck to my zipper, wanting nothing more than for me to be undressed as I have already made you. I'll kick off my pants and attempt to lean in for another kiss when you tug at my shirt to unite our torsos.

JH: You know what would make that hotter?

RM: Tell me, Hoseok.

JH: Whisper "Hyung" in my ear as I undress you and when you into me.

RM: But your name tastes better on my tongue as I comfort you and your whimpers of discomfort over first entering you. I don't want you to see me as a dongsaeng as I tenderly kiss you and begin my pace on your whim.

JH: Ho-.

RM: You're so cute, Hoseokie Hyung. I'm not entirely sure I can slowly torture a gentle guy like you.

JH: Why did you want to punish me in the first place? Was I a bad boy? o~o

RM: No, but there's something y about ravishing someone so pure and innocent.

JH: You talk to me with that dirty mouth of yours?

RM: Hell yeah, I do. And seeing as you never stopped me, I know you like it.

JH: I think of the words positively when many people have different connotations about them.

RM: Think of the words positively? Aigoo, J-Hope, I cannot with you.

JH: Optimism makes life so much more enjoyable.

RM: God, I wish I could just bite you right now. So damn cute

JH: Why don't you come to the practice room and let's do this oppan Bangtan Style? keke

RM: Oh God. You know what? I apologize for my inappropriate comments directed towards you. Just stay pure and amazing, Hoseok. I'm sorry.

JH: You don't have to apologize for who you are Namjoonie ^^ Want to get some bubble tea later? Luhan hyung suggested this place and i've wanted to try it since.

RM: Jung Hoseok- the man I want to lust after one minute and cuddle with the next.
I'd love to. It'll be nice experiencing something new with you.

JH: The '94-line date ^^ Cuddle in one of the booths at the cafe ~

RM: D-date? I g-guess it is, isn't it? >//< We can like, sit across from each other at a regular table, you know...

JH: We can call it an "appointment" if you don't like "date". Across? Play footsies under the table keke

RM: ANDWAE. ANDWAE. We can call it a d-date. Footsies? You're going to be the death of me, Hoseok. Let's stick to the booth. I'd rather be closer to you.

JH: Die?? Joonie, you're not going to die... Don't die! I don't want to go to the cafe alone. Yes. Yes. Stay close.

RM: I was kidding, Hyung. Gosh, we've known each other for years. I don't think I'll ever be able to calm those feelings I have over you.

JH: Thank goodness. Feelings for me?

RM: Yes, Hoseok, feelings for you. When we originally met and I saw you dance, I thought I had wanted to work harder in order to perform as passionately as you did. The time you pulled me aside to give you pointers on your rapping made me realize I was working harder for you to notice me as I noticed you. That night you told me you wanted nothing and no one to hold you back from living your dream, so I chose to keep quiet and remain by your side as we both trained to achieve our dream.

JH: You're a part of my dream. I don't see my future without you.

RM: But that's the thing, Hyung. That's all I am to you- a part of your dream.

JH: You can make that dream into a reality.

RM: How?

JH: Meet me at XX cafe in 20 minutes.

RM: Arasso.

*arrives at cafe first* *plays with phone as he waits*

JH: *enters the cafe and notices rap mon at one of the booths, fiddling with his phone, milk tea bubble tea on the table* *goes over to the register to buy a strawberry and cream bubble tea* *takes a sip and slides in next to Namjoon*

RM: *feels someone brush arms with him* *smiles and offers his drink for J-Hope to taste* Tell me if this tastes good. I thought I'd be adventurous and get a different drink.

JH: *takes a sip* Ahhhh classic. Wanna try some of mine? *smiles at Namjoon trying the drink*

RM: *sips too quickly and coughs* S-sweet.

JH: *looks into Namjoon's eyes* I want you to be a part of my future. *stands up and ushers Joon to the edge of the seat* I think the best way to do that is if we vow to be together forever, but the first step to this journey will be initiated by me. *reaches into pocket and pulls out small black box* *gets on one knee and opens the box, revealing a diamond ring* Kim Namjoon, will you marry me?

RM: *gawks at ring* W-what are you doing? Are you really ready for this kind of commitment? W-what do I say? Is this a marriage proposal? *blushes*

JH: If I wasn't ready, why would I ask you to marry me? Commitment is my middle name. *sheepishly grins at the flustered boy*
So what do you say? *takes Namjoon’s hand in his* Will you be my bride-to-be?

RM: Aniyo. *sees Hoseok’s expression sadden* *pecks Hoseok’s lips shyly before the latter could frown* I’d rather be your man-to-be.