Row Low, Get Your Smooth On

You Got a Message

Zelo: Top Kid Hyung has got nothing on The Official Pimp Hyung ;P

And especially nothing on THE Zelo of BAP~~~~~ No fair why do I lack a top in my name...

T.K.: Why you dissing me?

Zelo: I'm not naming names but someone close to you told me what you said about my LTE rap D=<

T.K.: Refresh my memory will ya?

Zelo: You said my rap was lacking since Crash era. I didn't even get many lines that era what the heck?! You even dissed my pink hair.
You don't diss a man's hair.
You just don't.

T.K.: You mad?

Zelo: *fuming*

T.K.: Where did you get this from?

Zelo: ...I'm not naming names. I don't want Jaejoonie to get in trouble.
OH WAIT PRETEND YOU DIDN'T READ THAT.

T.K.: He told you straight up that I was talking bad about you rap and pink hair?

Zelo: Yeah D: Why Hyung? What did I do to upset you so much...

T.K.: He was there when I was talking about B.A.P. with Junnie Hyung?
Our maknae is such an eavesdropper.

Zelo: *pouts* So it's true?

T.K.: Well, if he listened to our whole conversation, I told Junnie how I hoped for our next comeback I would have my hair dyed pink. And your raps are fast and good.
Don't believe everything he tells you. And Junhong, it's not like you to be pessimistic like that.

Zelo: Neh? *sighs* Mianhae, Hyung. I was bitter for nothing.
How could I not be pessimistic? To hear someone I look up to thought lowly of me hurt. T.K. is a talented Hyung that takers care of his friends and members well. Hearing you disliked me made me think I could never be good enough to be your dongsaeng.

T.K.: Gotta look out for mah dongsaengies. Even Jaejoon. Ah... What am I gonna do with that noisy kid? Anyway, I heard that you're friends with that '96 group... HAZEL?

Zelo: Oh Hazel Noonas~ Neh, I'm friends with them...Wait waeee? You interested in them or something?

T.K.: A-ani. Just seeing how they're doing since I know BAP is closer to them...
    -////////-

Zelo: Yah Hyung!! Those are my Noonas! As a man, I must protect them *puffs out chest* ...well, minus Isa Noona. She takes the Noona role too seriously and thinks she has to take care of me. *chest deflates*

...it's Joobi Noona, isn't it?

T.K.: B-bwoh?! What makes you think that?

Zelo: Aish, Hyung. The entire world saw how awkward you were during your music core interview the day she emceed with Daehyun Hyung.

T.K.: How about you with the, "Noona, have you been eating well? It seems you grew!"? Noona killer O___o
No but seriously. I awkward with all girls.

Zelo: I'm not a Noona killer! I'm a Noona lover~ ;D Yah, then why would you be asking? This isn't the first time.

T.K.: She's my dongsaeng. I want to see if she's doing well.

Zelo: HA! You asked how HAZEL is doing. Why you zeroing in on her~

T.K.: She = all HAZEL members.

Zelo: She is a singular pronoun.

T.K.: Well, I guess my grammar isn't perfect...if she saw this, she'd probably correct me by now.

Zelo: She as in...

T.K.: Joo- nah! I see why you're doing here!

Zelo: See?! See! You're so damn obvious about it. Why are you so intent on hiding it? Don't trust me?

T.K.: It's not that. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

Zelo: What? The Top Kid's hopes lay way down low :o Hyung, though I understand your fear, you cannot expect results if you don't try. Someone else could profess to her before you do. What would you do then- say "I missed my chance?" You would have never had a chance to begin with because you never acted.

T.K.: Row low. That's the thing. I have tried.

Zelo: When did you try exactly?

T.K.: During the Shaking Heart promotions. She wanted to be in our MV but she wasn't selected. I consoled her. She asked me, "T.K-sshi, am I really not pretty enough?" I said, "You'll always be beautiful in my eyes." She replied, "But T.K-sshi is even prettier than me." She like totally denied my compliment.

Zelo: And you dropped the convo after that? Aigoo, Hyung why are you so bad with women ;A; If anything, considering she had just put herself down, she would assume you were saying it out of courtesy. You have to be persistent or at least drop a hint here and there.
Can I ask something? How do you truly feel about Joobi?

T.K.: I had to leave and film for the MV.
I've had my eyes in her since she started retweeting my tweets. She would greet me good morning or have a good day.

She seems hard to reach. So close yet so far.

Joobi: Lee Minwoo Oppa, I've never been out of reach. I was always here; you just failed to notice...

T.K.: Uhmmm, Junhongie, I know you look up to me but what's with the 'Oppa'?

Joobi: Pabo. It's me! Joobi-ssi!! Zelo hurried over to our practice room to show me what you said. And I'm glad he did, keke. I was the one that asked about your feelings.
You shouldn't have feared getting your hopes up. Honestly, I've been interested in you long before we started talking. I would go into detail, but I'd much rather do that face to face. How about...tomorrow afternoon?^^

T.K.: *eyes widen*
Junhong stop playing.

Joobi: Omg dude it's me! ME OKAY BI JOOBI AS IN HAZEL'S MAIN VOCALIST ME. The Joobi that stood up with you the night before your debut stage. The Joobi you delivered ice cream to and comforted after a bad breakup. The Joobi that knows some funny childhood stuff about you that I will not write here since this is not my phone (seriously Zelo is breathing down my neck trying to find out). Minwoo-ah, I'm right here. Please notice me.

T.K.: These nosy maknaes. I swear.
I have noticed you.
All those compliments; I meant them.
???Hello? I think I scared her away...

Joobi: I'm sorry I misinterpreted your words. It's just that they mainly came out when I put my looks down, so I figured you were being nice and all...

T.K.: I felt like those were the best opportunities to say something to you. You're so popular that you're not really alone most of the time. That's one reason why I said you were hard to approach.

Joobi: Just because I'm not always alone, it doesn't mean I would never make time for you. I always will...That's why I want us to start tomorrow. No more misinterpretations, just us growing closer~
If you want.

T.K.: Where should we meet?

Joobi: Most of my members are working tomorrow so my dorm? Unless you have somewhere else in mind.

T.K.: I'll be there around 3?

Joobi: That's perfect. See you then T.K!

Zelo: Oh Yeah~ Hyung is getting it in~

T.K.: Joobi, why are you calling me Hyung?
Don't you call Isa-sshi that?

Zelo: It's Zelo. Hyung why you so slow =_=;