Rickillow

You Got a Message

RKY: DANCING BOY CHANGJO. I CHALLENGE YOU TO WINNING THE TITLE OF TEEN TOP'S MAKNAE.

CJ: I'm already Teen Top's dancing ace.

RKY: So the role of golden maknae is available...

CJ: I guess so

RKY: Challenge accepted?

CJ: You're on.

RKY: I used aegyo on CAP Hyung to get the last slice of pizza. TOP THAT.

CJ: Pizza is fattening.

RKY: Chubby maknaes are cuter~

CJ: Hotter maknaes are seen as men.

RKY: Cute maknaes get ALL~ the Noonas ;D

CJ: I'm not a Noona killer

RKY: That's cuz I am the Noona killer you "man."

CJ: Shortie

RKY: *gasp* S-shortie?! YAH, INMA. AS JANG DONGWOO HYUNG ONCE SAID, "LIFE'S NOT ABOUT HEIGHT, IT'S ABOUT BEING A MAN."

CJ: Hey, I'm the man and you're the Noona killer.

RKY: A real man shows his sensitive side

CJ: Ab-less

RKY: My one pack is all the more to love~

CJ: Sure...

RKY: Why so moody, Jonghyun? You usually play along about stuff like this.

CJ: *rolls eyes*

RKY: What? Are you too chic to speak with words? *opens red psychiatric help booth* For 5 cents, I can help young Jonghyun with his troubles~

CJ: *stands up and heads to his bedroom*

RKY: *follows immediately, fiercely grabbing the younger's wrist to turn him* *stares sincerely* Jonghyun-ah. Really, what's going on with you?

CJ: *pulls arm away* Nothing

RKY: *pulls open door shut before Changjo could enter* *pins Changjo between himself and door* You swear I'm going to buy that.

CJ: *looks down at Ricky* You don't have to buy anything.

RKY: I won't. Dammit Jonghyun. *hits door* Why don't you just let out your frustrations? Or lean on me or your other Hyungs? You can't keep bottling stuff.

CJ: Why do you want to know so badly?

RKY: We're brothers, you Pabo. I worry about you!

CJ: You see me as a brother? *looks away from Ricky's intense glare*

RKY: *face falters a bit* Well...yeah. I don't see you as just a friend.

Brother is what comes after friend, isn't it?

CJ: I always thought brother was before friend.

RKY: But brothers are closer.

CJ: I don't see you as a brother.

RKY: *furrows eyebrows* Then what am I to you?

CJ: The person that annoys me. That is too girly sometimes but rocks it. The Pabo I share a room with. The screw up I scold when he gets choreo wrong. The teenage boy who pushes all my buttons but can seem to get on my good side. 

The person I never want to see as a brother.

Ricky.

*pushes the elder aside to open the door and go inside the room*

RKY: Jo- *almost runs into slammed door* *knocks and tries knob* Don't lock me out, Changjo. Let me in. *tries knob to no avail* Jonghyun. *voice cracks* P-please?

CJ: *leans back on the locked door and slides down to sit* Let's make a deal.

RKY: *eyes widen* *hand stops amid knock* Deal? *nods until he realizes Changjo cannot see him* Anything.

CJ: If I let you in, promise me to never see me as a brother ever again. If you leave, or say anything about this, I will treat you as if you never existed.

If you change your mind about coming in, then drop this and pretend it never happened

RKY: Arasso. *stops struggling with knob* But what do I- *eyes widen as Changjo opens door* see y-you as?

CJ: *took off shirt "damn it's hot" before opening door to see a wide-eyed Ricky* Whut?

RKY: *chuckles softly* I guess you don't care about the maknae title after all. *clears throat and diverts eyes* I was asking about what I should see you as...

CJ: This is more important than the maknae title. Everyone sees you as the maknae anyway. *notices Ricky's evasive gaze* Why don't you look at the person you're talking to? *takes hold of the elder's chin, making him face the taller* See me as a man.

RKY: *brushes hand away* *fixes bangs in irritation* Don't boss me around; I'm still the older one. *stares at Changjo as words sink in* A man?...I know you're growing up Jonghyun-ah. Of course I see you as a man and not just a "dancing boy."

CJ: *glares at Ricky* Pabo. *goes back into room and grabs blanket, throwing it to the latter* Help me fold this. *closes the door when Ricky enters the room and grabs the other end of the large blanket*

RKY: Neh. *complies and folds blanket sideways* * approaches Changjo to make ends meet* *surprised as Changjo's hands hover over his* *blinks up at the younger* Waeyo?

CJ: *looks at the other's hands for too long* I'm trying something new. Rolling.

RKY: Rolling? Like rolling a tongue, but with your blanket? If that's what you want. *takes blanket and rolls it up prior to tossing it on Changjo's bed*

CJ: No. *removes blanket from bed and tells Ricky to hold one side a certain way* I'm learning to make pigs in a blanket. *runs around Ricky and fastened his end to complete the wrap* That looks great. *pushes the elder with his index finger, making him fall onto the bed*

RKY: *wiggles body to no avail* Yah! For someone that wants to be seen as a man, you're acting childish. *slides to edge of bed*

CJ: This isn't a joke Ricky. I'm really learning how to make pigs in a blanket. Men should learn how to cook. *rubs chin while in thought* This is good too though. *climbs into bed and grabs Ricky, making him lay back down* You make a great body pillow. I've wanted one for the longest time. *hugs Rickillow and drapes a leg on him*

RKY: *eases into Changjo's embrace and sighs* *pouts* This would feel a lot better if I wasn't suffocated by blankets in humid weather.

CJ: *closes eyes* Is it hot?

RKY: *scoffs* Of course it is! There's no A/C in here.

CJ: *unrolls Ricky, throws the blanket aside, and takes off his shirt before draping a leg over him again* How about now?

RKY: Uh. *blushes at the contact of their torsos* T-that's better. *shifts under Changjo in order to wrap his arms around him and rest Changjo's head on his chest* *eases at the feel of Changjo's steady heartbeat* *runs a hand up and down Changjo's side with a small smile* Much better.

CJ: *peers up at the smiling boy* Why are you smiling?

RKY: *reaches hand up to mouth* Am I? *bites lip* *laughs lightly* This just feels...nice.

CJ: *gets up and goes to dresser drawer and brings makeup to the bed, laying them down* I have a lot.

RKY: *looks at array of cosmetics* What do you mean?

CJ: Put this on me. *hands Ricky a stick of lipstick*

RKY: But I've nev- okay. *takes tube and gently applies the lipstick on Changjo, ordering him to smack his lips to even it out* Why did you suddenly want to do this?

Are we on NU'EST's Diary? *looks for cameras in the room*

CJ: You watched NU'EST's diary?  Good. So this shouldn't be surprising. *holds Ricky's head still and lands a big fat kiss on his cheek* I definitely have the biggest lips in Teen Top; after Niel, that is.

RKY: *touches cheek, flustered* I don't know how to respond. T-thanks? Did that really require lipstick though...

CJ: I wanted to see the evidence of my lips on your cheek. Maybe if I add lip gloss... *applies gloss and kisses Ricky's other cheek*

RKY: W-wait, but I'm an idol. *panics* This brand doesn't make people break out, does it?! Omo, you were right, I should never eat greasy pizza. *ruffles hair*

CJ: *pokes Ricky's belly and aims for belly button. Chuckles slightly at the latter's squirm* Fatty. Don't worry. I only buy hypoallergenic products. *takes lipstick and puts some on Ricky's lips* Your turn.

RKY: *smacks lips nervously* *notices how Changjo's eyes shut as he takes his face in his hands and leans in* *feels mischievous and places lingering kiss on his neck*

*sees Changjo blush* Aww, Jonggie is blushing! *laughs and pats Changjo's cheeks* *hears the other's denial* Sure you are, keke. You're blushing here. *kisses left cheek* Here. *brushes corner of Changjo's mouth as he kisses Changjo's right cheek* *pecks forehead and chin before hovering by Changjo's ear to whisper* Your ears are tinged red, too. *playfully nips at skin and pulls back*

CJ: *purses lips* It's because it's hot. *drips of sweat slowly slide down head*

RKY: *checks forehead* Are you running a fever? *pats thigh* I'll get a cold towel for you. *gets up to leave*

CJ: *sits up in bed* It's okay. Men get nervous too. Great. Now he thinks I'm sick. *lays back down and stares at the ceiling. Then, flutters eyes closed*

RKY: *returns to room with cold water and towel on shoulder* *sees Changjo's eyes shut and assumes he is sleeping* *places bowl on bedside table and submerges towel* *wrings out towel and dabs it along cheeks and neck before applying it on Changjo's forehead* *admires his features* *thumbs his cheek* See you as a man, huh? *pecks Changjo's nose and turns to leave with bowl*

CJ: *opens eyes after feeling Ricky's presence leave the room* Ahhh cool. *touches nose with the kiss lingering* You missed Pabo.

RKY: *surprises Changjo by reentering room quickly* *places firm kiss on Changjo's lips* I know I did. I just wanted to make sure you were awake first.

CJ: Was that your first kiss?

RKY: *blushes* N-no. Of course not. I think Byunghun should be coming back from his schedule. I'll wait in the living room.

CJ: *grabs his wrist* Who did you kiss before me? I told you not to leave. And don't tell me you're choosing L.Joe Hyung over me.

RKY: *shrinks back at forcefulness* You never told me not to leave! *huffs and ducks head* And I'd choose Byunghun over admitting I've never kissed anyone before...

*mumbles quietly* I wouldn't choose him over you though.

CJ: I said, "If you leave, or say anything about this, I will treat you as if you never existed." *nears face to Ricky's to hear mumble* Don't lie to me. *turns Ricky to face him* Don't make me not trust you.

RKY: 'Don't make me not trust you?' Is that supposed to make me suddenly reveal everything to you?! Huh?! *voice raises in irritation* 

*roughly retracts arm and snaps back* And how do you think being given all these ultimatums is supposed to make me feel?! Huh?! Did I kiss anyone before you- no. Did I feel comfortable admitting that? No. Not to this Changjo. *tears threaten to spill* Is this your definition of a man?! Someone that makes others feel low and obligated to act on your whim?! This is not the Choi Jonghyun I trained with, grew up with, and grew to l-love! *voice cracks as tears spill over* 

*hears L.Joe calling out in greeting* *stares darkly at Changjo one last time and runs out door, grabbing first pair of shoes and runs to closing elevator door*

CJ: *gazes at Ricky's retreating figure* You're the one who wanted to come in...I guess you don't exist to me anymore. *frowns*