Abandon Pizza

You Got a Message

N

Hyung~ Where are you~

 

I want to go out to eat. Join me~
 

Why aren’t you responding~ Am I being ignored?
 

Fine! I’ll write a strongly worded message on twitter about how MBLAQ’s leader is nothing but a jerk! Hmph!
 

Hyung~ I don’t like this game anymore! Please answer~ I’m ignored enough by Leo ;(

Seungho

Hakyeon, I might understand why Leo is the way he is.
 

Where do you want to eat?

N

Bwoh? Waeyo? I’ve been alongside him for years and cannot figure out why O___o

Seungho

He might just be the quiet mysterious one? Don’t quote me on that. Have you asked him?

N

YOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YANG SEUNG-HO I WANT SOME POTATO~

 

What do you think of my little rap? Do I top my Ravi ;D
 

Mysterious you say…

Seungho

I don’t know if I’ll ever get your jokes, dongsaeng.
 

Your rap vs Ravi’s rap… No comment

N

Aigoo, many people do not get my jokes. But it’s alright because we got years to grow closer~ Right? You would never abandon me, right?
 

…I think I stunned you with my skills.

Seungho

I wouldn’t Abandon you.
 

Sanhyuk might still be at a higher level than you in the rap field.

N

Ah, that doesn’t matter . As long as I always have Hyung, I’ll be okay~^^ Promise~

Seungho

Where are we getting your potato?

N

I’m kinda not feeling potato anymore. Btw, if delivery comes to the dorm soon, it’s not a mistake…

Seungho

Did you sent it to MBLAQ’s dorm?

N

Surprise! I ordered you and your groups some pizza to fuel your strength. We don’t want your bags darkening now~^^

Seungho

Pizza? Are you plumping us up now? My baby stomach will grow.

N

Aish. This is coming from the guy that’s skipped out on countless of meals. You gotta eat man!

Seungho

Are you talking informally now? I skip so maybe one day I could show off my body with confidence Mr. iCanShowOffMyCollarbonesInARocketshipToGodKnowsWhere.

N

See? There you go again. What good does it do to compare us? Huh?! Honestly hyung, you’re going to harm yourself in some way or another in the future if you keep doing that…
 

…I really don’t want that day to come, hyung. I don’t want to rush to the hospital and see you in there. I really don’t.

Seungho

Don’t talk about me being in the hospital. I don’t want that to happen either. This is just a short diet phase. Most idols do it. Besides, I’m fine. If I eat a slice, will you stop bugging me about it?

N

Two and a half slices and I back off for as long as you want me to (as long as the requested stretch of time is less than 24 hours).

Seungho

Well, I can only eat one… the kids ate everything else. Have you eaten yet?
Don’t bother me about it for 23 hours and 59.9 minutes.

N

But I ordered like four boxes :o Fine. Yup, MickeyManager got us some meat. MAN FOOD MHMM~ There was this pizza place nearby which is why I thought of you.

 

*glares* ICWUDT

Seungho

You think of me when you see pizza? So when Leo stole that piece during diary and ate before everyone else, did you imagine him eating me up?
 

*smiles* I take what I can get.

N

Omg hyung! Did you not watch your Hello Baby episodes. Every time you blushed, it was like two pieces of pepperoni were slapped on your cheeks xD And no, I don’t think negatively of hyung UNLESS HE’S BEING A TOTAL ABOUT MY CONCERN
 

Did you fall asleep right after eating? Tsk, tsk- You gotta let your food digest my friend.

 

Aigoo, guess I’ll be off, too~
 

WAIT WAIT. I ALMOST FORGOT
 

Sweet dreams, hyung~ Sleep well :)
 

Okay that smiley didn’t look creepy next to my goodnight message at all.

 

OH right right. You sleeping.