CHAPTER 6- Closer And Closer

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

 

Joon's POV

I sighed. "Mir, please stop drawing me and let's get back to work" I said. "But you're so good to draw. Its fun" Mir smiled. Cute. "But you need to learn. Listen, you're like the ringleader of the class right? If you study hard then maybe the class will too"

Mir scoffed. "Yeah and maybe the Queen of England will too(!) They won't listen that easily. Only when i threaten or bribe them"

I mentally facepalmed myself. This class is full of nutjobs. Mir handed me more drawings. "Gomawo. You know, you're really talented. Do you wanna be an artist when you're older?" I asked.

Mir nodded. "Yupp.. I love art. Its my favourite subject" I smiled. "Mine too. I wanted to be an artist as well" I said. "Why didn't you?" Mir asked. "Because a bunch of delinquents needed reforming" I said with a smile. "Um... its almost 4. Can we go home?" Mir asked. I nodded. "Arasseo"

I put all his drawings in my bag and packed away my desk and our papers we were working on. "Teacher... Its not a problem for me to stay with you is it? Because i swear teacher-student contact is like.. taboo" Mir said.

I nodded. "Teacher-student contact is taboo. But i'm not involved in any realtionship with you am i? I'm just babysitting you for a family friend and that's outside school. Don't worry about it" I ruffled his hair.

He frowned at me. "Don't touch my hair." I smirked. He's so cute sometime... Ya Joon! Don't think about your student like that! Babo-ya.... "Come on. lets hurry or we'll miss the bus"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As we were sat on the bus, the guy from before came and sat opposite us. I felt kinda bad because Mir was right from the begining and all i was doing was saying to him that he was wrong..,

"Teacher.." Mir pulled my sleeve and looked at me with a worried face. I smiled at him. "Don't worry, i have an idea. But you have to play along ok?" He gave me a weird look. "Ok.. Teacher you're weird"

I smirked. "I know. But don't call me Teacher right now" I said. "Eh? Wae? What do i call you then?" Mir asked. "My name" I said. "Huh? So... i call you Joon?" I nodded. "Exactly"

"Teacher, what are you planning?" Mir asked. "Just play along Mireu, and remember. No Teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter