CHAPTER 2- Babysitter?

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

"What?" Teacher-nim asked. I went to sit back at my desk casually and continued my drawing. He looked at me in shock horror. Dramaqueen... "Teacher, do you have a sharpener?" I asked. He slowly nodded and opened his draw. "Catch" He threw it at me and i caught it. I'm amazing. "See that catch? I'm so awesome" I said.

I walked to the bin that was next to his desk and started sharpening my pencil. He smirked. "Yeah, keep thinking that" I frowned. "You're just jealous" I stuck my tongue out and walked back to my seat, being followed by Teacher-nim. "Whatcha doing?" He asked. "Drawing, can't you see?"

"No need to be rude. You know, i like drawing too. My favourite subject is art." He said. I looked up at him. "Really?" He nodded. Wow... "That's a nice drawing" He said. I kinda smiled. "G-Gomawo..." He pulled a chair up in front of my desk. Why does he always do that?

He was fascinated by me drawing and watched every move i made. I stopped drawing and he looked up at me. "Teacher, can i draw you?" I asked. He looked at me weirdly. "Draw me?" I nodded. "Jebal!" He sighed. "Arasseo..." I grinned. "Gomawo. Now, pose" I said.

He leaned his elbow on the desk and rested chin on his fist. He looked so handsome.. I snapped back to reality and started sketching his beautiful face. It was quite easy draw him but i made sure to make it perfect. Someone as good looking as him can't be drawn badly.

---------------------------------------------

"Um.. heh, I'm done" I said looking at my fail drawing. I'm such a bad artist. "Let me see" He said. I shook my head. "Its really bad" I said. "Aniyo, i wanna see" He took it out my hands and a smile appeared on his face. His smile is to die for. Wait. He's my teacher! Aigoo Mir...

"Wow, this is so good! Can i keep it?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure but its kinda rubbish." I said. He shook his head. "Don't be modest" He smiled and carefully placed the picture in his desk drawer. He likes it? I smiled to myself. Why do i feel.... happy?

"Mir, the next lesson will start soon. Get ready" Teacher-nim said. "Pfft... Ready for what?" I asked. He frowned. "You better behave in lessons" He said. "What will you do if i don't?" I asked. He walked towards me. "Don't forget you have to spend an hour after school with me. I can keep you longer"

I stuck my tongue out. "Teacher?" He sat at his computer. "Mm?" I stood next to him. "Have you ever been in love?" I asked, startling him. "Um, no" He replied whilst typing on his computer. Ah.. Interesting.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I just told you, I'm not in love so no"

"Are you married?"

"No. I literally just mentioned that I'm not in love and don't have a girlfriend"

"Do you have a kid?"

"What is wrong with you Mir? Why would i have a kid?"

"Its possible!"

He sighed and looked at me. "You are one annoying kid, you know that?" He said. "Mean. I don't like you Teacher" He nodded. "You always say that to me." "Because its the truth" The bell rang signalling end of lunch and start of lesson. I groaned. I wish lunch was longer. Oh well, Teacher-nim is our class teacher so he teaches all our lessons.

----------------------------------------------

Our class went pretty quick considering we didn't do much. Teacher-nim was on the verge of strangling all of us. "Hey Mir?" Yoseob called as we were packing up. "Mm?" I put my feet on my desk. "For this past week you've been hanging out in here with Teacher-nim for break and lunch, wae? It must be boring" He said.

I shook my head. "I like this room. I get my peace and quiet. Its relaxing and no-one bothers me" I said. He sighed. "You really should come hang out with us you know" I shrugged. "I don't wanna." I'm still kinda mad at them fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter