Chapter 15- Feelings

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon's POV

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to the medical room and walked upto the nurse's desk. "Annyeonghaseyo Seonsaengnim" She bowed. I half smiled as I tried to look into the rooms behind for Mir. "Um, may I see Cheondung and Mir?"

I was staring at her face and noticed her expression changed when I asked that. "Um.. Mianhaeyo Joon Seonsaengnim, Mir requested not to see you right now" My face dropped. He doesn't wanna see me? Does he actually hate me?

"Oh.. Then, I'll come back later. Gamsahabnida" I smiled slightly and left the room. What do I do? I sighed and made my way back to the staff room. He loves me.. But what exactly can I say to that? He's still my student and it would be so wrong to be involved in a relationship with him.

Instead of walking to the staff room, I took a left and headed to the playground to take a walk. I do like him, a lot. Just how can I tell him? Our love is forbidden. Unless... We compromise. I have a solution but its not much of a solution.

And its not just my choice, its Mir's too. I need to speak to him about this. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Aish..!" This is so annoying. How do i do this? He probably hates me because I was so insensitive and clueless. How could I say all those things to him?

Lee Joon, you idiot!

I sighed. I think i know what I should do. I just need Mir to speak to me. But how? He doesn't want to speak to me. Wait. At home, I can speak to him at home. I just need to wait till the end of the day..

 

------------

 

Mir's POV

I sat silently in the nurse's room, the idiot Cheondung sat next to me. Its all his fault.. Why did he have to own up to ruining my painting? If he didn't, Joon hyung wouldn't have found out about my feelings and I probably wouldn't be hurt from him being insensitive towards my feelings. 

I would rather have it that Cheondung let me take the blame instead of it leading to me to confess. It hurt too much.. "Ya, Cheondung." I broke the silence. He slowly turned his head to face me. "Why did you say that? You could've just let me take the blame" I said, staring at the wall ahead of me.

I saw him shake his head. "Ani, you were getting shouted at for no reason and were made out to be a wreckless delinquent. You're not like that anymore. Joon Seonsaengnim was thinking bad of you and I didn't want him to think like that" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I turned my head to look at him.

What was he saying? "Wae?" I asked, feeling slightly confused. "Because he was the only one who saw the good in you and the only one who treated you right. If he goes away from you, you'll be really upset. And I don't want that because.... I still think of you as a close friend" 

I stared at him silently as my brain was trying to process the words that were said to me. He.... cares about me? How the do I reply to that? I looked down awkwardly and played with my hands. "You became my enemy, Cheondung. You left me and became a total " 

I may come across as harsh but that's how it is. He changed into a horrible person and was trying to change me too. I didn't want to. And then I heard something I never thought I'd hear. "I'm sorry" 

My eyes widened as I looked up at Cheondung. He... He apologised? "I'm sorry Mir, for everything. For ruining your painting, for trying to change you into something you're not. I was an idiot and... I'm sorry" Again, my brain was trying to process the words being said by Cheondung.

"Um.." "I know you probably hate me right now but I thought I should just apologise before end up truly hating me." He said, looking down. I honestly didn't know how to reply to that.. 

"Cheondung.." I unconciously held his hand and smiled at him. "You're forgiven" I said in a quiet voice. He genuinely looked quite shocked at my reply but nonetheless he returned the smile..

 

-------------

 

Author's POV

Joon walked past the medical room and his eyes widened to see Cheondung and Mir holding hands. Was he seeing things or was this actually happening? He was feeling weird inside and he couldn't bear to look at them anymore.

His head hung low as he was processing the image in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter